Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Could someone maybe put up a quick summary of SD over since the ppv cause i havent really got a chance to follow it over the last few weeks. eg who is champions and whose in a rivalry . Cheers

Sorry, that'd be my fault. I think I was supposed to PM you a recap. Sorry bout that. Any questions, feel free to ask

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

We do not have anyone to book the next RAW. So I will do it.

Would anybody like to book the smackdown after furious red?

Schedule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

That's the go home show for Survivor Series yeah?

I might be up for it if none of the regulars are able to.

That's the go home show for Survivor Series yeah?

I might be up for it if none of the regulars are able to.

Thats the one, Smackdown that would be WWE's for 20th of November.

If you would like to do it that would be great and its yours (If you want to do it!)

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Thats the one, Smackdown that would be WWE's for 20th of November.

If you would like to do it that would be great and its yours (If you want to do it!)

Okay sure, I'd be up for that... why not eh!

• Advertisement

Okay sure, I'd be up for that... why not eh!

Great!

We have a few bookers that are not always available to book when rostered so thats why I have left vacancies to let people take a show that takes their fancy.

If it never works agin at least it worked once:).

I will post up the new schedule tomorrow.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sorry, that'd be my fault. I think I was supposed to PM you a recap. Sorry bout that. Any questions, feel free to ask

BH quoted me a recap on the previous page but if anything is different could you pm me . So will i start to pick Batista's team against Orton?

So here is the updated Booking Schedule. I am introducing a PPV list so everyone gets a go at one. I think Bounty Hunter should get the Rumble.

Posted:
    Smackdown for 06 November: paddyirishman85 (Posted)
    RAW for 09 November: Bounty Hunter.

Next up: Smackdown for 13 November: Furious-Red

RAW for 16 November: DM-ICE
    Smackdown for 20 November: michael.etc...

Survivor Series for 22 November: Rjd2

RAW 23 November: Shanomac
    Smackdown 27 November: Dare 2 Defy

PPV's:
    Survivor Series: Rjd2, TLC PPV: Dare 2 Defy, Royal Rumble PPV: Bounty Hunter.

Booked a PPV already: Flahavaj, Furious Red, DM-ICE

The Booking Team as it stands is: Bounty Hunter, The Cannibal?, Dare 2 Defy, DM-ICE, Furious Red, paddyirishman85, Rjd2, Shanomac.
    michael.etc... contributes when he can.

New or Returning Bookers Welcome.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

So here is the updated Booking Schedule. I am introducing a PPV list so everyone gets a go at one. I think Bounty Hunter should get the Rumble.

Posted:
    RAW for 09 November: Bounty Hunter.

PPV's:

The Booking Team as it stands is: Bounty Hunter, The Cannibal?, Dare 2 Defy, DM-ICE, Furious Red, paddyirishman85, Rjd2, Shanomac.

booking the Rumble would be awesome although I do think that Wrestlemania should maybe be a collaberative job between a few of us.

with regards the new or returning bookers welcome: If needed at any point ask me and i can make an announcement about how the BWE is recruiting writers if such an action is ever needed. Dunno if many read this thread who arent contributing although hopefully some do and def hope some do the other thread.

Ive actually only booked Raw so far but tbh i dont mind as that means since ive booked 3 shows to this point I have actually had a fair influence over that brand so far.

booking the Rumble would be awesome although I do think that Wrestlemania should maybe be a collaberative job between a few of us.

I think since this was your idea its only fair you book the rumble. That way you get to decide who main events.

As regards booking the maina show itself, a work together idea is a very good one and an idea i support fully.

with regards the new or returning bookers welcome: If needed at any point ask me and i can make an announcement about how the BWE is recruiting writers if such an action is ever needed. Dunno if many read this thread who arent contributing although hopefully some do and def hope some do the other thread.

I think we have enough bookers for the mo. I only add it so if someone shows enough interest to see it in here or on my sig then they actually want to take part.
    Ive actually only booked Raw so far but tbh i dont mind as that means since ive booked 3 shows to this point I have actually had a fair influence over that brand so far.

I never thought of checking that. Will defo put you down for smackdown next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

PPV's:

Cool!!! I get TLC:D:D:D Talking about a gimmick overkill!! DM-ICE, I really think you should do a PPV again. Bragging Right's was just a review tbh

Ive actually only booked Raw so far but tbh i dont mind as that means since ive booked 3 shows to this point I have actually had a fair influence
    over that brand so far.

I actually thought of BWE Mania for some reason last night. I had the idea of each booker does a match for Mania, going on numbers of course.

BH, that's a massive co-incidence that you have done 3 Raws

I actually thought of BWE Mania for some reason last night. I had the idea of each booker does a match for Mania, going on numbers of course.

yeah id agree with us booking a match each dependant on amount of bookers and matches as obviously itd be messy to have multiple people booking a maion event for example and wanting different outcomes.

I actually dont mind having done 3 raws as i said but if DM-ICE want my influence on SD next, to smackdown i will go, sure its not like im HBK or something... he would be great on SD.

Just thinking anbout the Rumble now, obviously i would take reccomendations and all but i def would have no intention of letting slip who would be booked to win the Rumble in advance and if im doing the actual Rumble PPV, odds are i wont be booking a show for a few weeks before it so it wont be obvious who i have in mind just going by storylines on going. maybe a ||Rumblee winner could actually be a surprise for once :)

yeah id agree with us booking a match each dependant on amount of bookers and matches as obviously itd be messy to have multiple people booking a maion event for example and wanting different outcomes.

I actually dont mind having done 3 raws as i said but if DM-ICE want my influence on SD next, to smackdown i will go, sure its not like im HBK or something... he would be great on SD.

Just thinking anbout the Rumble now, obviously i would take reccomendations and all but i def would have no intention of letting slip who would be booked to win the Rumble in advance and if im doing the actual Rumble PPV, odds are i wont be booking a show for a few weeks before it so it wont be obvious who i have in mind just going by storylines on going. maybe a ||Rumblee winner could actually be a surprise for once :)

I'm pretty much asking people what shows they want to book. Totally up to each booker what show they would like to book.

The rumble is good as anyone can win, they don't even need to be in a storyline towards the rumble, they could be in another match on the show, be off tv anything.

Again, it depends on numbers but we could PM you our matches and you put them together. It could be messy, yes, but I really think BWE Mania could work. Anyone have any feedback on this?

I don't know, I'm pretty used to your Raw's by now tbh. :D:D If you want to write a SD, away you go:)

It's Sheamus that will the Rumble, I know:D:D

Just a reminder, the Raw after TLC is the 1st annual BWE Slammy awards. I think we should use the catorgary's WWE uses. I believe this is the BWE's effort that will go up against the PW Board end of decade awards that flahavaj came up with:):D

Cool!!! I get TLC:D:D:D Talking about a gimmick overkill!! DM-ICE, I really think you should do a PPV again. Bragging Right's was just a review tbh

I will do another PPV sometime. Still a few people who haven't had any chance and I have booked loads of shows overall.

TLC should be a fun PPV to book.

The idea of each booker booking a match is a good idea.

Again, it depends on numbers but we could PM you our matches and you put them together. It could be messy, yes, but I really think BWE Mania could work. Anyone have any feedback on this?

I don't know, I'm pretty used to your Raw's by now tbh. :D:D If you want to write a SD, away you go:)

It's Sheamus that will the Rumble, I know:D:D

Just a reminder, the Raw after TLC is the 1st annual BWE Slammy awards. I think we should use the catorgary's WWE uses. I believe this is the BWE's effort that will go up against the PW Board end of decade awards that flahavaj came up with:):D

yet yet to consider Sheamus but now that you mention it.... ;)

a reminder, tis the first ive heard of this BWE Slammy bit, sounds interesting though, how will it work? just whoever is booking that Raw gets to pick the slammy award winners?

yeah i guess it would be something like me or DM gets pmd with completed matches for Mania if that is how we were to do it and we then piece it together and add our own matchesand backstage segments to it. Obviously if people think of awesome backstage segments they could pm thhem also
    I'm pretty much asking people what shows they want to book. Totally up to each booker what show they would like to book.

The rumble is good as anyone can win, they don't even need to be in a storyline towards the rumble, they could be in another match on the show, be off tv anything.

yep it could literally be anyone so if i can think of a potential mania bout which would be worthy of headlining the biggest show of them all then id be all for an unexpected winner although obviously (and hense why WWE tend to do it) it is easier to book the big mania matches if a big star wins the rumble.

if you want I can fill the gaps of where you need a booker as i have no real preference although i am surprisingly confortable booking Raw. at the start I expected to look forward to booking Punk, Taker and co but maybe its the fact that WWE Raw has been weak that makes me enjoy booking BWE Raw as I genuinely feel that i can show them the error of their ways (even while drunk booking :))

yet yet to consider Sheamus but now that you mention it.... ;)

a reminder, tis the first ive heard of this BWE Slammy bit, sounds interesting though, how will it work? just whoever is booking that Raw gets to pick the slammy award winners?

yeah i guess it would be something like me or DM gets pmd with completed matches for Mania if that is how we were to do it and we then piece it together and add our own matchesand backstage segments to it. Obviously if people think of awesome backstage segments they could pm thhem also

yep it could literally be anyone so if i can think of a potential mania bout which would be worthy of headlining the biggest show of them all then id be all for an unexpected winner although obviously (and hense why WWE tend to do it) it is easier to book the big mania matches if a big star wins the rumble.

if you want I can fill the gaps of where you need a booker as i have no real preference although i am surprisingly confortable booking Raw. at the start I expected to look forward to booking Punk, Taker and co but maybe its the fact that WWE Raw has been weak that makes me enjoy booking BWE Raw as I genuinely feel that i can show them the error of their ways (even while drunk booking :))

We will book mania as a group so. Wecan sort the details later on.

Do we want to do slammy awards? They don't really matter in WWE but if we did a bwe version it could be a fun way of discussing what we have done the last few months. For example OMG Moment, Dnaielson's debut and putting Rey on the shelf. In that regard maybe we could hold a bwe slammy awards in January instead of whn wwe do it.

There will be booking gaps. I know I have filled plenty of them, The Cannibal used to fill them, not so much now and Dare 2 Defy is a good man for helping out the last few weeks too. But if you are settled enough to do some extra shows that would be great. Maye you could do a RAW and Smackdown in the next round of Shows?

We will book mania as a group so. We can sort the details later on.

Do we want to do slammy awards? They don't really matter in WWE but if we did a bwe version it could be a fun way of discussing what we have done the last few months. For example OMG Moment, Danielson's debut and putting Rey on the shelf. In that regard maybe we could hold a bwe slammy awards in January instead of whn wwe do it.

There will be booking gaps. I know I have filled plenty of them, The Cannibal used to fill them, not so much now and Dare 2 Defy is a good man for helping out the last few weeks too. But if you are settled enough to do Smackdown in the next round of Shows?

I think we should hold a Slammy awards, just when is my question. Any other thought's?

DM-ICE, I'm mightn't be able to write 1 for a week or so. Sorry if this is a problem:( Is this the current booking scheme:confused: I added paddyirishman85
    to do Elimination Chamber as he hasn't done a PPV yet and Mania for all of us

Posted:
    RAW for 09 November: Bounty Hunter.(Posted)

PPV's:
    Survivor Series: Rjd2, TLC PPV: Dare 2 Defy, Royal Rumble PPV: Bounty Hunter, Elimination Chamber: paddyirishman85, WrestleMania 26: All bookers

I think we should hold a Slammy awards, just when is my question. Any other thought's?

DM-ICE, I'm mightn't be able to write 1 for a week or so. Sorry if this is a problem:( Is this the current booking scheme:confused: I added paddyirishman85
    to do Elimination Chamber as he hasn't done a PPV yet and Mania for all of us

Thats cool. If anyone drops out of a show I will sort something or post it myself.

I don't mind who does the elimination chamber one. Its not till Feb so I didn't intend to go that far ahead of time in organising the booking.

If you think the slammy awards is a good idea we should go for it. When would you like to see it done? I suggest you make the calls on the slammy awards since you remembered they would be happening.

Thats cool. If anyone drops out of a show I will sort something or post it myself.

I don't mind who does the elimination chamber one. Its not till Feb so I didn't intend to go that far ahead of time in organising the booking.

If you think the slammy awards is a good idea we should go for it. When would you like to see it done? I suggest you make the calls on the slammy awards since you remembered they would be happening.

Well, if I was making the calls, my thoughts are for the Slammys to be held on the Christmas edition of Raw/last Raw of the year. I believe that we should use the catorgarys WWE use unless anyone wants to add another one. I think that we should hold a vote, like Flahavaj is using for the decade awards.

• Advertisement

Just putting my finishing touches to Smackdown should be up in few mins

Smackdown is up

Smackdown is up

good read and now we have...

SurvivorSeries2005.gif
    Matches announced for BWE Survivor Series:

BWE title: Triple H vs. Jack Swagger
    HW title: CM Punk vs tba
    Diva’s Title: Melina vs. Jillian Hall
    Team Raw John Cena (c), The Big Show, Mark Henry & MVP vs. Team SD, Capt-?
    Team Orton (Orton, Dibiase & Rhodes & 2 more vs Team Batista (Batista, Rey Mysterio, Jericho, Matt Hardy, Christian)

Although it probably hasn't been announced formally, but I'd say the WHC is Punk V Taker. Every other main eventer is in other matches, and they need closure for their fued before TLC, as I can't imagine Punk V Taker would be a great TLC match

Although it probably hasn't been announced formally, but I'd say the WHC is Punk V Taker. Every other main eventer is in other matches, and they need closure for their fued before TLC, as I can't imagine Punk V Taker would be a great TLC match

I was thinking about this too when I just saw the updated line-up for the PPV. I agree, and since I'll be doing Smackdown, I'm sure I'll have a few ideas about how to get it sorted.

How many more matches do we need for the PPV?

How many more matches do we need for the PPV?

I think it's up to 8 matches for a PPV.:):)

I think it's up to 8 matches for a PPV.:):)

Could probably have only 6 or 7 since this is Survivor Series and a lot of wrestlers are already involved in the SS team matches. I think thats the way WWE normally do it too

Actually, I've just checked Wikipedia for the last few Survivor Series, and it is usually just 6 or 7 matches. Only 6 matches last year

Could probably have only 6 or 7 since this is Survivor Series and a lot of wrestlers are already involved in the SS team matches. I think thats the way WWE normally do it too

Actually, I've just checked Wikipedia for the last few Survivor Series, and it is usually just 6 or 7 matches. Only 6 matches last year

Cool, we'll use around 6 or 7 matches:)

EDIT: BTW, how many traditional Survivor Series matches are there in a WWE Survivor Series PPV?

• Advertisement

Cool, we'll use around 6 or 7 matches:)

EDIT: BTW, how many traditional Survivor Series matches are there in a WWE Survivor Series PPV?

Usually 2, and sometimes a special one like a Divas one or in 2006 there was WWE Legends V Spirit Squad

I Posted RAW.

Gives time for smackdown to be booked and posted and hopefully allow more time for survivor series to be prepared.

I had writers block this week so came up with all sorts of nonsense!

I Posted RAW.

Gives time for smackdown to be booked and posted and hopefully allow more time for survivor series to be prepared.

I had writers block this week so came up with all sorts of nonsense!

I'll probably do Smackdown on monday night- that should be in good enough time for everyone?

I'll probably do Smackdown on monday night- that should be in good enough time for everyone?

That gives LOADS of time.

Okay so i would like to apologise for messing with team raw so late in the day.

I feel the need to expalin.

By having Cena allign himself with Orton even for one night I think it openms up some great options for BWE.

We can have Orton and Cena team up. I mean they have spent so much time fighting each other the only way to keep them on screen together is have them team up down the road.

Having Cena turn more into a stone cold charachter fits BWE's more adult ideas. If an audience was full of older fans they would end up cheering orton so putting them together could work.

It could also be a possible out for legacy, they have already shown annoyance at Randy for offering Cena a chance to join the group and Orton going behind theoir backs to pick Cena while they thought they should be recruiting Big Show or Giving Brett his chance.

We also get to have the people who booed Cena now cheer for him or have everyone boo him.

Anoter option is we could pull the double switch of heel and face with him and swagger at mania. If cena showed enough heelish parts of his persona we could have them face off at mania and turn Swagger into a major face.

Thats all i Got!

makes sense i suppose what you did with Cena.

I was kinda surprised by the Divas switch as although i dont see her being a credible champ or even contender really (so tbh i dont mind and personally prefer Gail quite a bit) wasnt Jillian already booked for a title match at SS, seemed a bit unececary to switch it up but i guess nobody will really care all that much about that match if im honest.

I think we could use Nobles retirement (although tis slightly annoying considering the Cruiserweight plans) in the same way WWE have, i.e have someone make a name for themselves by absolutely destroying Noble and being the one causing him to retire.

• Advertisement

makes sense i suppose what you did with Cena.

I was kinda surprised by the Divas switch as although i dont see her being a credible champ or even contender really (so tbh i dont mind and personally prefer Gail quite a bit) wasnt Jillian already booked for a title match at SS, seemed a bit unececary to switch it up but i guess nobody will really care all that much about that match if im honest.

I think we could use Nobles retirement (although tis slightly annoying considering the Cruiserweight plans) in the same way WWE have, i.e have someone make a name for themselves by absolutely destroying Noble and being the one causing him to retire.

I think the Noble idea is a good one for next weeks Raw.

Smackdown will be going up in a few.. It's A LONG one. But there was a hell of a lot to get sorted for this, especially with their being no Team Smackdown yet.

I think the Noble idea is a good one for next weeks Raw.

Smackdown will be going up in a few.. It's A LONG one. But there was a hell of a lot to get sorted for this, especially with their being no Team Smackdown yet.

true but i suppose what with us missing one week of SD & Raw this was always going to be a late build to the PPV, i mean the SD main event (although i would think everyone is assuming its Taker vs Punk) has yet to be officially booked. on the flipside though i think that Swagger/HHH has been built well although tbh i would not mind it going for more than just one PPV and tbh we are trying to cut down on the pass the parcel title reigns plus Swagger being in a continued main event feud alone would continue his push. Of course Rjd2 (i think its him) should book that and the rest of the SS matches whatever way he wants as despite wanting as much creative imput from people as possible (im sure he would too) I know im not going to book the Rumble a certain way just cos others would like it, as then the BWE would never surprise you after.

Re Noble: maybe a lack of a Cruiserweight belt could be mentioned as a contributing factor in his decision to retire also therefpre giving Vince or whoever the idea to bring it back too (just an idea).

true but i suppose what with us missing one week of SD & Raw this was always going to be a late build to the PPV, i mean the SD main event (although i would think everyone is assuming its Taker vs Punk) has yet to be officially booked. on the flipside though i think that Swagger/HHH has been built well although tbh i would not mind it going for more than just one PPV and tbh we are trying to cut down on the pass the parcel title reigns plus Swagger being in a continued main event feud alone would continue his push. Of course Rjd2 (i think its him) should book that and the rest of the SS matches whatever way he wants as despite wanting as much creative imput from people as possible (im sure he would too) I know im not going to book the Rumble a certain way just cos others would like it, as then the BWE would never surprise you after.

I agree with you completely on Swagger/HHH, but yeah, i think you're right on that as well- it's up to whoever deals with the PPV. I wasn't criticising the build at all btw!

Smackdown is up now. I'll post thoughts and explanations behind a couple of things in here later.

looking forward to reading it (have to do a few chores beore i have time for a big old BWE show lenght post) and yeah i didnt think you were but still for some reason (even though i assume even if non contributors read the BWE they prob dont read this thread) felt it needed to be stated.

mid reading it now but 1 thing has struck (first offits been great so far but...) were Team SD members not supposed to be defending the tag titles against tournie winners Sheamus & Finlay

looking forward to reading it (have to do a few chores beore i have time for a big old BWE show lenght post) and yeah i didnt think you were but still for some reason (even though i assume even if non contributors read the BWE they prob dont read this thread) felt it needed to be stated.

mid reading it now but 1 thing has struck (first offits been great so far but...) were Team SD members not supposed to be defending the tag titles against tournie winners Sheamus & Finlay

I couldn't rememember off the top of my head and i couldn't see clarification of the match being booked. It can be added in to the discussion in Teddy Long's office if needs be- something about the priority of Smackdown's name being honoured in the elimination match, and delaying the match.

• Advertisement

I couldn't rememember off the top of my head and i couldn't see clarification of the match being booked. It can be added in to the discussion in Teddy Long's office if needs be- something about the priority of Smackdown's name being honoured in the elimination match, and delaying the match.

Great Smackdown, really cleared a lot of confusion, +1 michael.etc....:):)

We're now 6(ish) days away from BWE's biggest PPV, BWE Survivor Series

Card taken from michael.etc... SD:)

Survivor_Series_%282009%29.jpg

BWE Title
    Triple H© vs. Jack Swagger

World Title
    CM Punk© vs. The Undertaker

Team Raw
    Shawn Michaels, Mark Henry, MVP, Big Show, Evan Bourne
    vs.
    Team Smackdown
    Matt Hardy, The Hart Dynasty, Bryan Danielson, William Regal

Team Orton
    Randy Orton, John Cena, Legacy, The Miz
    vs.
    Team Batista
    Batista, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, Christian , Kane

Diva’s Title
    Melina(C) vs. Gail Kim

Intercontinental Title Match
    Dolph Ziggler(C) vs. John Morrison

Women’s title Match
    Michelle McCool(C) vs. Mickie James

yeah actually read the whole thing now and gotta say i really enjoyed it.
    Card taken from michael.etc... SD:)

BWE Title
    Triple H© vs. Jack Swagger

World Title
    CM Punk© vs. The Undertaker

Team Raw
    Shawn Michaels, Mark Henry, MVP, Big Show, Evan Bourne
    vs.
    Team Smackdown
    Matt Hardy, The Hart Dynasty, Bryan Danielson, William Regal

Team Orton
    Randy Orton, John Cena, Legacy, The Miz
    vs.
    Team Batista
    Batista, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho, Christian , Kane

Diva’s Title
    Melina(C) vs. Gail Kim

Intercontinental Title Match
    Dolph Ziggler(C) vs. John Morrison

Women’s title Match
    Michelle McCool(C) vs. Mickie James

from that card the talking points that stand out for me is...

1) will the Swagger push go on?
    2) Similarily will the BWE's CM Punk (who unlike the WWE kept Punk on top and even gave him a faction) push go on at Takers expense?
    3) Will Team Raw be as John Cena put it in DM-ICE's show "Team Loser"
    4) Speaking of Cena, how will he fit in alongside former rivals Legacy and The Miz

Morrison & Ziggler will probably have another awesome match (hell we are hardly gonna write that they stink up the building) but i feel the feud is getting a bit old now unless something is done to it in this match.

would not be surprised to see Finlay/Sheamus get involved in Raw vs SD match although they would not be helping their own brand if they do. Similarily I would not be surprised to see Lance cade get involved against Jericho in his tag team match and consider Jericho bailled on team Batista on SD maybe that wouldnt go down to badly with said team, although still not sure exactley how that Heel vs Heel feud will work tbh.

yeah actually read the whole thing now and gotta say i really enjoyed it.

from that card the talking points that stand out for me is...

1) will the Swagger push go on?
    2) Similarily will the BWE's CM Punk (who unlike the WWE kept Punk on top and even gave him a faction) push go on at Takers expense?
    3) Will Team Raw be as John Cena put it in DM-ICE's show "Team Loser"
    4) Speaking of Cena, how will he fit in alongside former rivals Legacy and The Miz

Morrison & Ziggler will probably have another awesome match (hell we are hardly gonna write that they stink up the building) but i feel the feud is getting a bit old now unless something is done to it in this match.

would not be surprised to see Finlay/Sheamus get involved in Raw vs SD match although they would not be helping their own brand if they do. Similarily I would not be surprised to see Lance cade get involved against Jericho in his tag team match and consider Jericho bailled on team Batista on SD maybe that wouldnt go down to badly with said team, although still not sure exactley how that Heel vs Heel feud will work tbh.

To answer:
    1) Hopefully, we've done a hell of a job to get him to where he's at. I can see him being our version of Jeff Hardy. Always 1 beat away from greatness

2) Could very well happen. Maybe, if Taker loses, he would win the rumble which would automatically guarrantee him a title shot OR Taker would win but would be a weak "1 legged" champion. Many possibilities here

3) Honestly, I don't know. The road that Cena's going on is a strange one. Is he Heel/Face? Could he save Team Raw or betray them and be on Team Losers?

4) Look at 3. I'm very confused about Cena. Maybe he'll get along with them, maybe he won't.

Morrson/Ziggler are putting on great matches but there are signs that this feud is becoming stale.
    Are interferences allowed in Trad Survivor Series matches

Why have we this week's episodes done already?? We have a big build-up towards Survivor Series now

I made a major **** up there. I read your last show completly arse ways and thought for some unkown reason you had made Gail Kim no 1 contender. I have no idea why and I apologise for screwing up.

To answer:

3) Honestly, I don't know. The road that Cena's going on is a strange one. Is he Heel/Face? Could he save Team Raw or betray them and be on Team Losers?

4) Look at 3. I'm very confused about Cena. Maybe he'll get along with them, maybe he won't.

Your not supposed to now what cena is doing. He doesn't know himself so why should the audience know what he is going to do.
    Why have we this week's episodes done already?? We have a big build-up towards Survivor Series now

Its best to have things done early to maximise the time available for each person to book a show. Its also good to get in ahead of wwe when possible.

In the week leading upto a PPV its only fair to give maximum time to a booker. Rjd2 has numerous matches to book that were set down by others with lead he you had no inout on.

I made a major **** up there. I read your last show completly arse ways and thought for some unkown reason you had made Gail Kim no 1 contender. I have no idea why and I apologise for screwing up.

Everyone makes mistakes (my Melina as champ excuse), just forget about it. It'll all work out

Your not supposed to now what cena is doing. He doesn't know himself so why should the audience know what he is going to do.

My bad. Still confused though:D:D
    Its best to have things done early to maximise the time available for each person to book a show. Its also good to get in ahead of wwe when possible.

In the week leading upto a PPV its only fair to give maximum time to a booker. Rjd2 has numerous matches to book that were set down by others with lead he you had no inout on.

Oh, sorry, didn't know that:o That make's a lot of sense actually

I would like to say a big thank and well done on recent work on BWE.

A few weeks ago things were not going so well and we pretty much stalled.

Lots of ideas and work went into progressing the show the last set of posts since bragging rights. A few errors are in there (Diva issues, tag team title issues) but they are probably a result of trying to get so much into a short space of time.

Anyways with michaels.etc...'s show we really have a good foundation to work from again. You did a great job tidying things up for smackdown and building to the PPV.

BWE, 27 shows in and almost 500 posts of discussion, well done and Thanks again to all.

I would like to say a big thank and well done on recent work on BWE.

A few weeks ago things were not going so well and we pretty much stalled.

Lots of ideas and work went into progressing the show the last set of posts since bragging rights. A few errors are in there (Diva issues, tag team title issues) but they are probably a result of trying to get so much into a short space of time.

Anyways with michaels.etc...'s show we really have a good foundation to work from again. You did a great job tidying things up for smackdown and building to the PPV.

BWE, 27 shows in and almost 500 posts of discussion, well done and Thanks again to all.

I second this.

When I joined up, I was the newbie who had no confidence and had to read up on everything that was happening . I wasn't very confident putting up my 1st show, SD. Thanks to all of the writers, I began to get the flow of it and I'm deligted to still be involved with it. BWE is an alternative to WWE which I really enjoy.:):)

Thanks to all the writers/bookers - Bounty Hunter, Gerard.C, The Cannibal, DM-ICE, Furious Red, paddyirishman85, Rjd2, Shanomac.
    michael.etc... and our fans (if any at all:D:D) 500 posts not out (well almost, it's 498)

Thanks to everyone who read my effort- It was alot more angle-heavy than i personally prefer, but heading into Survivor Series, i felt it was needed. So... I may as well explain the thinking behind some stuff.

I booked the PPV match between Morrison and Ziggler, because I felt that they needed to finish their feud- in fact I debated for a while over making this a "last chance" match, but decided to go with that for Punk/Taker, because I felt it needed a stip which gave it some closure, without being a gimmick that needs alot of build-up. I thought that booking R-truth in a competitive TV match prior to the PPV, even in losing, sets up another potential challenger.

With Seamus and Finlay, I wanted to continue the uneasy feel, but not booking them on the PPV, i didn't want to pull anything too obvious, especially on a storyline heavy show.

As far as Jericho goes- i thought it was important to continue something with Cade, which gives him something immediate to do after the PPV, and not be lost in the mix. Plus, it would make no sense for Jericho to happily play along with the team.

The Mysterio angle was a little hokey- i know- but I needed to get him out of the way to give the Raw guys at the end an advantage. It's also something that can be followed up on potentially, whether that be to add to next week's Danielson/Rey match, or a possible heel turn etc....
    Plus it allowed for the suprise of Cena. Speaking of which, could Orton attempt to push him too far at the PPV?

I also switched Matt into the other team, because I felt given Kane's main event role last week, he deserved a prominent spot on the card, but wouldn't have fitted in with the technically gifted team i had in mind to pick apart HBK's team. Plus, it gives Matt a crusader role, and could be the platform on which to give him a boost if desired.

Could the Divas match be changed to a triple threat then? it would help keep the two women's bouts unique as well.

Thanks to everyone who read my effort- It was alot more angle-heavy than i personally prefer, but heading into Survivor Series, i felt it was needed. So... I may as well explain the thinking behind some stuff.

I booked the PPV match between Morrison and Ziggler, because I felt that they needed to finish their feud- in fact I debated for a while over making this a "last chance" match, but decided to go with that for Punk/Taker, because I felt it needed a stip which gave it some closure, without being a gimmick that needs alot of build-up. I thought that booking R-truth in a competitive TV match prior to the PPV, even in losing, sets up another potential challenger.

With Seamus and Finlay, I wanted to continue the uneasy feel, but not booking them on the PPV, i didn't want to pull anything too obvious, especially on a storyline heavy show.

As far as Jericho goes- i thought it was important to continue something with Cade, which gives him something immediate to do after the PPV, and not be lost in the mix. Plus, it would make no sense for Jericho to happily play along with the team.

The Mysterio angle was a little hokey- i know- but I needed to get him out of the way to give the Raw guys at the end an advantage. It's also something that can be followed up on potentially, whether that be to add to next week's Danielson/Rey match, or a possible heel turn etc....
    Plus it allowed for the suprise of Cena. Speaking of which, could Orton attempt to push him too far at the PPV?

I also switched Matt into the other team, because I felt given Kane's main event role last week, he deserved a prominent spot on the card, but wouldn't have fitted in with the technically gifted team i had in mind to pick apart HBK's team. Plus, it gives Matt a crusader role, and could be the platform on which to give him a boost if desired.

Could the Divas match be changed to a triple threat then? it would help keep the two women's bouts unique as well.

Thanks for the extra details.

If Dolph comes out on top at survivor series I think R-Trut would be a good man to feud with. I would like to see Jo Mo v Punk at TLC. Actually noiw I think of it Punk v Jo Mo v the crusading Matt Hardy looking for revenge for Jeff could be good.

Punk v Taker last chance is a good way to finish things off. I was hoping Survivor series would be an end to their feud and it looks like it will end now.

I like to rejuvenated Matt hardy. he really needed something to happen for him. The technical team is a great idea. Back to what survivor series teams were always about, guys who share a common idea, be it nationality or just shared enemies.

Actually now I think of it Punk v Jo Mo v the crusading Matt Hardy looking for revenge for Jeff could be good at TLC.

Triple Threat Diva match is a great idea. Gets me out of a hole and outside that it is a good idea anyway!

I hope we get cade v Jericho next month. A one month feud may well be enough.

My big hope is that Danielson v Rey really takes off and ends in a big time PPV match. I liked the Mic time you gave Danielson this week as he hasn't said enough on the shows since his debut.

Here's the provisional Booking list:

BWE Survivor Series - 22 November: Rjd2

RAW - 23 November: Shanomac
    Smackdown - 27 November:
    Raw - 30 November:
    Smackdown - 4 December:
    Raw - 7 November:
    Smackdown - 11 December:

BWE TLC: 13 December: Dare 2 Defy

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but bookers, feel free to pick a free date:):)

BTW, I'm gonna give up my post-PPV SD is it's not fair on ye if I write 2 shows in the space of 3 weeks. We have plenty of bookers to do it but if nobody wants it, I'll try to write it up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement