Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Great RAW BH. Really top notch job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭campo

That raw as the Miz would say is AWESOME....The Regal storyline is really catchy also did Dearbhal beag do the diva stuff I really liked it, and if not hope gets to do it at next PPV.

Oh also love the Evan Bourne 2 finger salute that has to come a regular a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

campo wrote: »
    That raw as the Miz would say is AWESOME....The Regal storyline is really catchy also did Dearbhal beag do the diva stuff I really liked it, and if not hope gets to do it at next PPV.

Oh also love the Evan Bourne 2 finger salute that has to come a regular a thing
    It wasn't me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

It wasn't me.

yeah as i said in here I had already done the Diva's stuff myself for that Raw but have now given him the 2 Divas matches for the PPV to get him started in the BWE.

we just PM whichever booker has been given control of the months PPVs with our written up matches and any backstage segments we woul like used in conjunction with that match plus any pics etc. In this case the person to PM is me DB like Volt already did with the Raw main event. I will then put it all together and add bits where neccesary and post it as soon as i can after sunday.

Who's doing SD?

btw thanks for the feedback on Raw, I was fairly happy with that one myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

yeah as i said in here I had already done the Diva's stuff myself for that Raw but have now given him the 2 Divas matches for the PPV to get him started in the BWE.

we just PM whichever booker has been given control of the months PPVs with our written up matches and any backstage segments we woul like used in conjunction with that match plus any pics etc. In this case the person to PM is me DB like Volt already did with the Raw main event. I will then put it all together and add bits where neccesary and post it as soon as i can after sunday.

Who's doing SD?

btw thanks for the feedback on Raw, I was fairly happy with that one myself.

Twas an excellent Raw, esp seeing as it was the go home show to SummerSlam. Very happy to the PPV line-up.

Campo originally had SD so Walter and myself are going halves on SD

Guys, something major has come up and I can't do any matches. Sorry lads

Guys, something major has come up and I can't do any matches. Sorry lads
    I'll fill in for ya if ya want. Just send me your matches and what direction you want the match to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Sorry lads id offer to do it but im in Galway and aboot to go get drunk as f*ck...

Still no Smackdown up?

• Advertisement

Still no Smackdown up?

Leave it for one week cuz we're so close to SS

Leave it for one week cuz we're so close to SS

maybe but i dont think we have skipped a show since near the start and i think someone was slated to write it. Spoiler esque like a recent Raw would be an option if nobody has done it, maybe CM Punk/Danielson could use a bit more build or some other feud, though i think most would be ok.

Sorry but I can't. Need some sleep before Summerslam.

I can do smackdown be up by latest tomorrow morning

I can do smackdown be up by latest tomorrow morning

thats good at this stage ( almost 2am here) im not going to get to even read peoples pieces (So as to avoid having too many spots, similar finishes booked after each other etc) before writing up the show around until after work tommorow. I might aswell also read SD before then anyway if it can be done by that time so fair play Campo and you wouldent be slowing anything done. Thanks man.

Fup tommorow is Chinese Valentines day so I wont be writing the PPV tommorow night. Hope the delay isnt too bad. Whats the schedule for after the PPV hopefully whoever is writing can be ready in advance so we dont fall too far behind after this ppv.

• Advertisement

Still no Smackdown up?

That's my fault tbh. I left it until this morning then, I was told of a family emergency and had to leave the whole thing (inc my match for SSlam).

My retirement did not last long and Smackdown is now up I hope it is OK as it was very rushed

Hey BH I have just PM'ed you D2D summerslam match since he is unable to do it ( since I dont have access to batcave hope the ending and SD was OK ) also does anybody else need me to cover there matchs let me know ASAP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,994 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm looking forward to reading the SS ppv its been built up really well lads

Great Show Campo. Really was class.

I was delighted with your decision to add Luke back to Punks new SES. Totally correct decision.

Also the triple threat was a nice way to put Drew over.

Everything else was pretty good too.

I hope your retirement is over!

• Advertisement

I'm out for the next two weeks guys.

Lads im taking an extended break from BWE for the next little while as tbh i havent really got much spare time at the mo.. But if you guys are stuck for someone to write a show from time to time in the future give me an aul shout..

Lads im taking an extended break from BWE for the next little while as tbh i havent really got much spare time at the mo.. But if you guys are stuck for someone to write a show from time to time in the future give me an aul shout..

Noooooooo the BWE is falling apart around us please tell me I did not start the domino affect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Noooooooo the BWE is falling apart around us please tell me I did not start the domino affect
    I should be back in action this weekend guys. It's the holiday season tbh so what can we do? Just keep ploughing through, maybe get some one-off guest writers in. *cough flah cough*

...I'm once again refusing to take a break even though I should but Walter, as was said to Campo, I really hope it isnt an extended break as you have been a cornerstone of the BWE since joining the booking comitee. You always give top shows and suggestions/feedback and I hope it isnt long till we are reading more from you.

Sorry for the delay guys but my hectic weekend and Chinese Valentines day (which i didnt know was coming or would have written the show earlier) are gone so i hope to put the PPV together tonight.

Good show campo, nice to have you back after a Foley-esque retirement and i agree with what has been said, Punk with Gallows actually makes more sense to me.

...I'm once again refusing to take a break even though I should but Walter, as was said to Campo, I really hope it isnt an extended break as you have been a cornerstone of the BWE since joining the booking comitee. You always give top shows and suggestions/feedback and I hope it isnt long till we are reading more from you.

Sorry for the delay guys but my hectic weekend and Chinese Valentines day (which i didnt know was coming or would have written the show earlier) are gone so i hope to put the PPV together tonight.

Good show campo, nice to have you back after a Foley-esque retirement and i agree with what has been said, Punk with Gallows actually makes more sense to me.

Im sure Walter be back he cant stay away from us plus he was my fav writer ( sorry to the rest of the guys love ye too like ).

BH have you got all the SS matches or is there any more waiting to be written

Im sure Walter be back he cant stay away from us plus he was my fav writer ( sorry to the rest of the guys love ye too like ).

BH have you got all the SS matches or is there any more waiting to be written

I thought so but now it appears the womens pm DB sent me was also adressed to everyone else who was still booking (at the time you left Campo) and was just him airing his thoughts on what he might do, looking for feedback i assume. It wasnt the matches. Also i have two versions of the Bourne match that someone couldent do.

I'll be back lads, but it just hard to find time to write shows at the mo.. But i'd imagine i'll miss it sooner rather than later!

I thought so but now it appears the womens pm DB sent me was also adressed to everyone else who was still booking (at the time you left Campo) and was just him airing his thoughts on what he might do, looking for feedback i assume. It wasnt the matches. Also i have two versions of the Bourne match that someone couldent do.

ha ha brilliant two versions of the bourne match I am really looking forward to Summerslam now and the Diva stuff would not worry too much if DB sent on what he thought the result would be I would go with that and just make it a short match with a couple of his general ideas

I can do this if needed

ha ha brilliant two versions of the bourne match I am really looking forward to Summerslam now and the Diva stuff would not worry too much if DB sent on what he thought the result would be I would go with that and just make it a short match with a couple of his general ideas

I can do this if needed

Maybe you could take McCool vs Natayla from SD and ill do the triple threat from Raw.

• Advertisement

Maybe you could take McCool vs Natayla from SD and ill do the triple threat from Raw.

Consider it done

Unless you created the Leaving Cert no.

once again sorry about the delay but BWE Summerslam is now up.

Guys, I really need to know who's in so I can put up a schedule. If you're in for the next month, let me know ASAP:)

Guys, I really need to know who's in so I can put up a schedule. If you're in for the next month, let me know ASAP:)

probably shouldent be but im in, can even do Raw if needed but i think someone else would be advisable as ive done SS and the last Raw we had.

PM's sent

Lads and lassies got to say it that was one of the best PPVs in a while a few results suprised me which can only be good and all matches were very well written from start to finish.

BWE is on the rise again if the momentum can be continued

are you back booking Campo? i.e was it a temp early end to your hiatus or are you back already? I know you dont have access to the Batcave atm but hopefully that can be remedied quickly as you didnt need to give that up imo as you can still pop in and give suggestions even if your not booking afaic

Excellent PPV across the board. A lot of feuds finished and some new ones in the pipeline.

I swear to god I had Sheamus refer to himself as the Big Red Machine before he actually did it at Summerslam.

*curses the Bweasel*

• Advertisement

are you back booking Campo? i.e was it a temp early end to your hiatus or are you back already? I know you dont have access to the Batcave atm but hopefully that can be remedied quickly as you didnt need to give that up imo as you can still pop in and give suggestions even if your not booking afaic

Ya im back BH after that quick hiatus I was happy with my booking of McCool/Natalya plus Bourne/Mysterio so I decided to give it another plus you do need a break man if you need me to do Raw I can do it for you

Actually i cant believe that Danielson is using the crossface as his finisher now also in WWE a wierd coincidence..

So we need a list of people available to write. From the looks of things myself and Campo are able to write in the immediate future so maybe he should take Raw and I'll do SmackDown. Also, I'll throw together Night of Champions and distribute the matches accordingly closer to the date.

Raw: Campo
    SD: Voltwad
    Raw: Bounty Hunter
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD:

Night of Champions (September 19): Everyone

As said I am still available so you can put me in the schedule but just not that often. Thats the ideal thing with having many bookers we should hopefully only have to book a show every couple of weeks normally.

I shall have Raw up by the morning if anyone has any ideas of what they would like seen in it PM me and I will add

Voltwad wrote: »
    So we need a list of people available to write. From the looks of things myself and Campo are able to write in the immediate future so maybe he should take Raw and I'll do SmackDown. Also, I'll throw together Night of Champions and distribute the matches accordingly closer to the date.

Raw: Campo
    SD: Voltwad
    Raw: Bounty Hunter
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD:

Night of Champions (September 19): Everyone

I can do any show as per comments in Batcave.

• Advertisement

I really enjoyed the PPV.

Really good read.

I also have to thank Campo for putting Drew in the WHC match.

I hope the way I wrote it kept Drew, Christian and Jericho strong. Drew as a world champion fulfilling his destiny with the brains to take out Jericho. Christian going all out to retain but losing in part to jericho. Jericho being a sneeky **** just dying to cash in.

Raw is up anyway guys....

Very very fun show to read campo, keep up the good work man..:cool:

The Evan Bourne thing was hilarious!! I'll have SD up on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Loved aul Big Red and Regals interation, that got a serious LOUL from me:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement