Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Excellent SD there Iceman. Two strong shows in a row. I'll organize this PPV and I'll take the WHC and Million Dollar Title matches if that's okay. We need writers guys. Who's available for the following?

World Heavyweight Championship
    Drew McIntyre (c) v Edge v Chris Jericho

Staright Edge Society will act as Enforcers

BWE Title
    Sheamus (c) v John Cena v The Undertaker

Unified Tag Team Championship
    Zig Show (c) v Archer and Hawkins

Unification Match: Intercontinental Title and US Title
    Bryan Danielson v William Regal

Unification Math: Diva's Title and Womens Title
    Michelle Mc Cool v Melina

Cruiserweight Title:
    Low Ki v Evan Bourne (c)

Million Dollar Belt
    Ted Di Biase Jnr (Holder) v HHH

Non Title:
    Orton v Kofi

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Well I have Orton v Kofi done out on paper -

Regarding the rest of the matches: Is there only four of us left now? BH is probably recovering so we could be down to three. I am happy to take any matches. I have nothing in mind for the remaining matches so I will give Campo a chance to pick matches he wants.

Good News - Dare is going to take the Cruserweight Title and the Tag team title matches:)

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Good News - Dare is going to take the Cruserweight Title and the Tag team title matches:)
    Excellent stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Yeah, I have some free time atm so I'll get them done for ye ASAP:) Want to leave the BWE on a good note by doing 2 really solid matches

OK, my matches are done:)

Mail them to me man if you don't mind.

I have sent the orton kofi match to you Volt, let me know if you didn't get it.

Dare sent me his matches so I sent them on too.

I was onto Walter and he says he would do a match, but the PM arrived at around 3 in the morning so i don't know what match he wants to do!

I am available to take the RAW or Smackdown this week after Night of Champions is done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

If you need someone to do a match i can do 1. Typhoon seems to have passed and I wont be in work tommorow at this rate with the pain im in so should have plenty of time.

• Advertisement

If you need someone to do a match i can do 1. Typhoon seems to have passed and I wont be in work tommorow at this rate with the pain im in so should have plenty of time.

Good man.

Well Walter has picked Danielson v Regal.

The WHC match or and Diva's match are still available.

The pain_ a few weeks ago my missus had a mad pain, she though could be appendix, didn't know what it was, doc sent her to A&E in case it was Collapsed Lung!, they found nothing just gave her pills. They said pulled muscle - took a good week to feel better but then pain went.

Good man.

Well Walter has picked Danielson v Regal.

The WHC match or and Diva's match are still available.

The pain_ a few weeks ago my missus had a mad pain, she though could be appendix, didn't know what it was, doc sent her to A&E in case it was Collapsed Lung!, they found nothing just gave her pills. They said pulled muscle - took a good week to feel better but then pain went.

Ill take the WHC match so, cheers.

Well the Docs said it was a number of things, Swollen Colon, Infection, Inflamation of something, Water where there shouldent be and something else but i still think it could infact be the Appendix which does worry me as it could burst if left untreated. However it does mean ill be lying in bed tommorow morning watching NOC on a stream most likely instead of preparing for work :pac:

Ill take the WHC match so, cheers.

Well the Docs said it was a number of things, Swollen Colon, Infection, Inflamation of something, Water where there shouldent be and something else but i still think it could infact be the Appendix which does worry me as it could burst if left untreated. However it does mean ill be lying in bed tommorow morning watching NOC on a stream most likely instead of preparing for work :pac:
    I have the WHC match done dude, any chance you can do the BWE Title match?

Voltwad wrote: »
    I have the WHC match done dude, any chance you can do the BWE Title match?

crap crap crap crap crap.... I guess I could was just about to PM my WHC match, interview segment and pre match promo too. okay starting on the BWE match now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

let me know what matches you need done I can also write some

going by what was said to me the DIvas unification bout is the only one left. I just finished the BWE title match and its a bit of an epic as i had no set idea for it (haveing thought i was doing the SD title match) and the match started atleast as just free writing where i wrote the match until a plan for it formed in my head, so its a bit longer than normal.

remember HIAC is only 2 weeks away folks

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the matches so far. Yeah campo if you could do the Unification match that'd be great. I'll try have NOC up then for either this evening or tomorrow.

No problem Volt I will mail you this afternoon with it

campo wrote: »
    No problem Volt I will mail you this afternoon with it
    Cheers dude

That is sent on now Volt, also has a new schedule been done up yet,

Sorry about messing up with what matches were left, I hope I didn't put you out BH.

• Advertisement

Sorry about messing up with what matches were left, I hope I didn't put you out BH.

no worries man (wtf am i doing awake and online :pac:), think i ended up with a better match anyway even though i had no initial plans for the Raw match

Go to bed ya nut.

You must still be suffering with pain if your awake.

BWE Title Match was immense I have to say. Very strong PPV overall I have to admit. Even the two non-title matches were bigged up to the nines and I'm very happy overall with how it's turned out.

I decided to include Christian in the PPV to keep him fresh and give him something new to go after, also CM Punk takes a new, important role. :)

Good job everyone

BWE Title Match was immense I have to say. Very strong PPV overall I have to admit. Even the two non-title matches were bigged up to the nines and I'm very happy overall with how it's turned out.

I decided to include Christian in the PPV to keep him fresh and give him something new to go after, also CM Punk takes a new, important role. :)

Good job everyone

that was a great read and thanks about the BWE title match. all the matches came off as important imo and the PPV really read well. I liked the SES stuff you put in too, really reminded me of the ministry (Batcave of course for future ideas on this one later) and Christian makes perfect sense to be used in relation to this angle and gives him a strong angle to be in after leaving the main event. Pity we had double use of the brass knucks but both matches were very good and their use made sense

My feeling on the PPV

Bourne Vs Low Ki - Perfect start to a PPV and very well written and thought out.

Zig Show Vs Archer / Hawkins - Another good match up with Archer / Hawkins looking strong even in defeat

McCool Vs Melina - I wrote this but felt it was time to unify the womens title and McCool to me seemed a better choice then Melina

Drew Vs Edge Vs Jericho - My fav match and the SES idea is an intersting one

Danielson Vs Regal - Have to say left me wanting more , hope this feud continues somehow

Ted Vs HHH - Again as BH said pity about similar finish but nice match up with good twist

Sheamus Vs Taker Vs Cena - Set up HiAc well it got Swagger back in the picture only gripe was Barrett helping Cena when last week Cena was worried that Barrett and Nexus were going to jump him.

Last thing what happened to Orton / Kofi

Overall I would give it 8.5/10 really enjoyed it and set up next PPV very well

Oops left out the Kofi/Orton match, my mistake. I'l fix it now

My feeling on the PPV

Bourne Vs Low Ki - Perfect start to a PPV and very well written and thought out.

Zig Show Vs Archer / Hawkins - Another good match up with Archer / Hawkins looking strong even in defeat

McCool Vs Melina - I wrote this but felt it was time to unify the womens title and McCool to me seemed a better choice then Melina

Drew Vs Edge Vs Jericho - My fav match and the SES idea is an intersting one

Danielson Vs Regal - Have to say left me wanting more , hope this feud continues somehow

Ted Vs HHH - Again as BH said pity about similar finish but nice match up with good twist

Sheamus Vs Taker Vs Cena - Set up HiAc well it got Swagger back in the picture only gripe was Barrett helping Cena when last week Cena was worried that Barrett and Nexus were going to jump him.

Last thing what happened to Orton / Kofi

Overall I would give it 8.5/10 really enjoyed it and set up next PPV very well

Nice write up and id agree with everything guess a promo will be needed on Raw for that Nexus stuff but Nexus def needed to be involved somehow as they have gone quiet recently.

hahah nice knew something was missing but it didnt jump out as it wasnt for a title at NOC

As for writing at the moment, I'm pretty swamped with being back to College now. I can probably do the SmackDown before HIAC if that's useful.

As for writing at the moment, I'm pretty swamped with being back to College now. I can probably do the SmackDown before HIAC if that's useful.

is there a schedule of who's due to write atm?

Nope but we essentially are looking at:

Raw:
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD: (I'm offering to take this as well as do a match or two for the ppv)
    HIAC:

• Advertisement

Raw:
    SD:
    Raw:
    SD: (I'm offering to take this as well as do a match or two for the ppv)
    HIAC:

I could probably take this weeks SD or Raw if nobody else can at all, ill be pushed for time to get that one out as fast as it should be though

Wonder if Walt is feeling refreshed? What's our list of active writers now?

BH
    Walt
    DM-Ice
    campo
    Volt

Is it just the five?

Raw:Campo
    SD:BH
    Raw: DM - ICE
    SD: Volt
    HIAC:

How those the above look I could have Raw up by tomorrow morning latest

Wonder if Walt is feeling refreshed? What's our list of active writers now?

BH
    Walt
    DM-Ice
    campo
    Volt

Is it just the five?

Think its just 4 of us, believe Walt has decided to call it a day for a while

werent they DMs last matches for a while too? are we really down to just 3!

werent they DMs last matches for a while too? are we really down to just 3!

I never know DM was also taking a break, Hate to say it but hope this is not the death nail in the BWE

BH maybe you should start a thread asking if anyone is interested in writing and if people still want the BWE?????

im not 100% sure on DM but if he is gone i might bump the feedback thread and alter the title

I'm not going on a break!

Gimme a show, any show, anytime!

Enjoyed the PPV.

It works perfectly into the Hell I a Cell where I imagine both GMs now have a case for wanting the Cell to keep people not involved in the matches out of the title matches.

Have to say RAW has a great set of six Competitors now at the top of the card. The way volt wrote the ted Jr v HHH match we may now have another to make it 7. I'm really glad I added that match at the last minute.

The WHC match could lead to a heap of storylines that could run some time so I'm looking forward to seeing where SES v Edge - Christian - Honor Society goes now.

Also BWE title match was perfect lead into the next PPV.

• Advertisement

I'm not going on a break!

Gimme a show, any show, anytime!

think i got you mixed up with dare who if he's reading this I wonder could you add Dieselqueen to the BWE social group, think your the one in charge of that, or can someone else add people too?

Raw is now up and main event for HIAC is also booked this weeks matches include

Evan Bourne VS Chavo
    Miz Vs Hardy
    Tarver Vs Primo
    Otunga Vs R-Truth
    Dibiase Vs Tatsu
    Sheamus & Barrett & Swagger Vs Kane & Taker & Cena

think i got you mixed up with dare who if he's reading this I wonder could you add Dieselqueen to the BWE social group, think your the one in charge of that, or can someone else add people too?

Done:)

Well done Campo. Good RAW and moves things along nicely.

I was looking at the Biki, wow there was so much work put into it! I have updated some things but I am nowhere close to getting it up to date. If anyone wants to update anything go for it.

gonna read Raw now but as a lil threat here is what i had written before i had a day away from the computer....
    23305_113225605388767_9124_n.jpg
    Welcome to BWE Raw!
    wwe-raw.jpg

The show opens to a great reaction from the crowd as the commentators run down the goings on from Night of champions last night. They especially highlight the Raw match ups including Sheamus's retention of his BWE title. they are cut short at that point by the unexpected arrival of John Cena which is greeted by mostly boo's from the audience.
    66281.jpg

Cena only riles them up further by claiming that he was screwed last night in the BWE title match, that he was clearly on top and should now be the champion. He suggests that the ref distracted him then made a quick count despite the fact that he was dominating in ring. He then says that that is why one of two people he wants to call out is the BWE champion Sheamus, he says that if he is an honourable man he will face the one man that was still standing at the end of that match. After a moments hesitation where the commentators suggest that Sheamus hasnt yet arrived at the arena Cena moves on to the second person he says he wants to wants to speak to tonight Wade Barett. He says that he didnt expect any help from Barett last night and wants clarification on exactley where he stands with Nexus. Without getting to go much further the Nexus's music hits and Wade Barett comes out.
    rtbtrb.PNG

Barett says that as far as Cena goes they are square. He says that Cena helped them get contracts with BWE Raw and in return they helped him win the MITB ladder match. He then says that while Cena gave up his money in the bank opportunity as winner of season 1 of NXT he still is due a championship match and although one thing they previously agreed upon now cannot come to pass he does intend on having that championship match and soon. He now elaborates saying that originally as part of Cena's deal with Nexus, Barett's championship match up would be against cena after he cashed in MITB. Barett thought this could ensure his championship match being a 1 on 1 but now despite his attempts to clean up Cena's mess for him at Night of Champions that is no longer an option. Barett then re-iterates that him and Cena are square, he says their deal is now in the past and that frankly he isnt going to wait anymore cos he doesent need Cena and that he wants his championship match immediatley. then just as cena starts arguing with him saying its he who deserves a title shot The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase's music hits and the Raw GM makes his way out.

Dibiase does gives credit where credit is due and says that John cena did dominate large periods of last nights main event and argueably deserves another shot at sheamus and also aknowledges that yes Wade does infact have a title match due to him. However the GM then says that he isnt in a good mood after that match due to all the interferance, at which point he tells wade that he can hardly be expected to reward him for his interferance in the match. He then talks about the intense level of competition at the top of Raws roster with several big name superstars all believing they should be involved in the title picture, he then cites how Cena, Barett, The Undertaker, Kane, Jack Swagger and Sheamus were all involved in last nights match in some form. Dibiase says he has a solution to this though a way to keep them all happy, the fans happy and even give Cena & Barett the title shots they think they deserve. He then simply but infatically states "2 weeks, 6 man Hell in a cell for the BWE championship" then leaves the arena and both superstars stunned with a trademark laugh.

Hell in a cell promo airs
    hell-in-a-cell-ring.jpg

Opening match: Evan Bourne w/Gail Kim vs Ted Dibiase Jr w/Maryse

Winner: Ted Dibiase Jr
    ted-dibiase-jr-million-dollar.jpg

----

Josh Matthews gets a post match interview with Ted Dibiase Jr, congratulates him on his victory tonight commenting that he has been on a roll since procuring his MITB contract, beating William Regal & Melina last week with Maryse, The game HHH at Night of champions with his million dollar title on the line and Evan Bourne tonight. He then questions if Ted Jr and his money in the bank contract had any part to play in his father booking a 6 man HIAC match for the upcoming PPV. Ted says that the first he knew about that match was earlier on tonight and that ideally he wouldent want to be trying to cash in his MITB contract with 5 other superstars around capable of interfering, but he says does he like the fact that whoever is BWE champion after the Hell in a Cell PPV will have been severly beaten down no matter who is holding that belt...well you work it out, he the smiles a very broad smile and makes his way to the dressing room with Maryse in toe.

----

Match 2:Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder

Winner: Justin Gabriel
    ervgrq.PNG

----
    Sheamus arrives to the arena with his BWE championship in hand only to have the news of the six man HIAC match in under two weeks broken to him by Todd Grisham. To say he is unhappy at the news is an understatement, but he says no matter what match he has just like last night at Night of champions he will walk out still BWE champion. He also notes that he retained his title last night depite being the only man in the match not to have backup come to the ring to help him, he calls himself a real champion and someone that the fans can be proud of unlike the pretenders to his crown.

----

As we return to ringside the commentators get word of another huge main event that maybe sheamus wont be too happy to hear about, that being tonights in which the BWE champion will team with the brothers of destruction, The Undertaker and Kane to take on John Cena, Jack Swagger & the leader of Nexus Wade Barett but now its time for normal tag action as two teams trying to get back into the tag title hunt square off.

Match 3: The Brothers Rhodes vs Matt Hardy & R-Truth

Winners: The Brothers Rhodes
    DashingCodyRhodes2copy.jpg

----

Backstage ]Wade Barett and the other members of Nexus can be seen congratulating Gabriel on a good victory tonight as Barett begins a big pep talk for his group. He talks about how he intends to become the BWE champion at Hell in a Cell but that the rest of the group need to step it up and follow Gabriel's lead tonight by making an impact individually. He says they need to start winning some matches here on Raw because he wants the rest of them on the championship trail too. Cruiser belt, Tag belts, heavyweight belts you name it, Barett says he see's it in the future for Nexus.

----

Match 4: The Big Show w/ Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz w/Alex Riley

Winner: The Big Show
    the_miz_vs_big_show_2_original_medium.jpg

----

Backstage promo where William Regal explains his actions towards his former student Bryan Danielson at Night of Champions he says its tough love and wont be the last Danielson will see such guidance from him.

----
    -Smackdown Rebound-
    Smackdown-Logo.jpg

Divas match: Michelle McCool vs Eve Torres

Winner: Michelle McCool
    Michelle-McCool-Defeated-Eve-At-Smacdown.jpg

Main Event: John Cena, Wade Barett & Jack Swagger vs Kane, The Undertaker & Sheamus

Winners: Sheamus, The Undertaker & Kane
    sheamus-o-shaunessy.jpg

gonna read Raw now but as a lil threat here is what i had written before i had a day away from the computer....
    23305_113225605388767_9124_n.jpg
    Welcome to BWE Raw!
    wwe-raw.jpg

The show opens to a great reaction from the crowd as the commentators run down the goings on from Night of champions last night. They especially highlight the Raw match ups including Sheamus's retention of his BWE title. they are cut short at that point by the unexpected arrival of John Cena which is greeted by mostly boo's from the audience.
    66281.jpg

Cena only riles them up further by claiming that he was screwed last night in the BWE title match, that he was clearly on top and should now be the champion. He suggests that the ref distracted him then made a quick count despite the fact that he was dominating in ring. He then says that that is why one of two people he wants to call out is the BWE champion Sheamus, he says that if he is an honourable man he will face the one man that was still standing at the end of that match. After a moments hesitation where the commentators suggest that Sheamus hasnt yet arrived at the arena Cena moves on to the second person he says he wants to wants to speak to tonight Wade Barett. He says that he didnt expect any help from Barett last night and wants clarification on exactley where he stands with Nexus. Without getting to go much further the Nexus's music hits and Wade Barett comes out.
    rtbtrb.PNG

Barett says that as far as Cena goes they are square. He says that Cena helped them get contracts with BWE Raw and in return they helped him win the MITB ladder match. He then says that while Cena gave up his money in the bank opportunity as winner of season 1 of NXT he still is due a championship match and although one thing they previously agreed upon now cannot come to pass he does intend on having that championship match and soon. He now elaborates saying that originally as part of Cena's deal with Nexus, Barett's championship match up would be against cena after he cashed in MITB. Barett thought this could ensure his championship match being a 1 on 1 but now despite his attempts to clean up Cena's mess for him at Night of Champions that is no longer an option. Barett then re-iterates that him and Cena are square, he says their deal is now in the past and that frankly he isnt going to wait anymore cos he doesent need Cena and that he wants his championship match immediatley. then just as cena starts arguing with him saying its he who deserves a title shot The Million Dollar Man, Ted Dibiase's music hits and the Raw GM makes his way out.

Dibiase does gives credit where credit is due and says that John cena did dominate large periods of last nights main event and argueably deserves another shot at sheamus and also aknowledges that yes Wade does infact have a title match due to him. However the GM then says that he isnt in a good mood after that match due to all the interferance, at which point he tells wade that he can hardly be expected to reward him for his interferance in the match. He then talks about the intense level of competition at the top of Raws roster with several big name superstars all believing they should be involved in the title picture, he then cites how Cena, Barett, The Undertaker, Kane, Jack Swagger and Sheamus were all involved in last nights match in some form. Dibiase says he has a solution to this though a way to keep them all happy, the fans happy and even give Cena & Barett the title shots they think they deserve. He then simply but infatically states "2 weeks, 6 man Hell in a cell for the BWE championship" then leaves the arena and both superstars stunned with a trademark laugh.

Hell in a cell promo airs
    hell-in-a-cell-ring.jpg

Opening match: Evan Bourne w/Gail Kim vs Ted Dibiase Jr w/Maryse

Winner: Ted Dibiase Jr
    ted-dibiase-jr-million-dollar.jpg

----

Josh Matthews gets a post match interview with Ted Dibiase Jr, congratulates him on his victory tonight commenting that he has been on a roll since procuring his MITB contract, beating William Regal & Melina last week with Maryse, The game HHH at Night of champions with his million dollar title on the line and Evan Bourne tonight. He then questions if Ted Jr and his money in the bank contract had any part to play in his father booking a 6 man HIAC match for the upcoming PPV. Ted says that the first he knew about that match was earlier on tonight and that ideally he wouldent want to be trying to cash in his MITB contract with 5 other superstars around capable of interfering, but he says does he like the fact that whoever is BWE champion after the Hell in a Cell PPV will have been severly beaten down no matter who is holding that belt...well you work it out, he the smiles a very broad smile and makes his way to the dressing room with Maryse in toe.

----

Match 2:Justin Gabriel vs Zack Ryder

Winner: Justin Gabriel
    ervgrq.PNG

----
    Sheamus arrives to the arena with his BWE championship in hand only to have the news of the six man HIAC match in under two weeks broken to him by Todd Grisham. To say he is unhappy at the news is an understatement, but he says no matter what match he has just like last night at Night of champions he will walk out still BWE champion. He also notes that he retained his title last night depite being the only man in the match not to have backup come to the ring to help him, he calls himself a real champion and someone that the fans can be proud of unlike the pretenders to his crown.

----

As we return to ringside the commentators get word of another huge main event that maybe sheamus wont be too happy to hear about, that being tonights in which the BWE champion will team with the brothers of destruction, The Undertaker and Kane to take on John Cena, Jack Swagger & the leader of Nexus Wade Barett but now its time for normal tag action as two teams trying to get back into the tag title hunt square off.

Match 3: The Brothers Rhodes vs Matt Hardy & R-Truth

Winners: The Brothers Rhodes
    DashingCodyRhodes2copy.jpg

----

Backstage ]Wade Barett and the other members of Nexus can be seen congratulating Gabriel on a good victory tonight as Barett begins a big pep talk for his group. He talks about how he intends to become the BWE champion at Hell in a Cell but that the rest of the group need to step it up and follow Gabriel's lead tonight by making an impact individually. He says they need to start winning some matches here on Raw because he wants the rest of them on the championship trail too. Cruiser belt, Tag belts, heavyweight belts you name it, Barett says he see's it in the future for Nexus.

----

Match 4: The Big Show w/ Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz w/Alex Riley

Winner: The Big Show
    the_miz_vs_big_show_2_original_medium.jpg

----

Backstage promo where William Regal explains his actions towards his former student Bryan Danielson at Night of Champions he says its tough love and wont be the last Danielson will see such guidance from him.

----
    -Smackdown Rebound-
    Smackdown-Logo.jpg

Divas match: Michelle McCool vs Eve Torres

Winner: Michelle McCool
    Michelle-McCool-Defeated-Eve-At-Smacdown.jpg

Main Event: John Cena, Wade Barett & Jack Swagger vs Kane, The Undertaker & Sheamus

Winners: Sheamus, The Undertaker & Kane
    sheamus-o-shaunessy.jpg

I like it BH not too disimilar to mine a mixture of both Raws would have been awesome

• Advertisement

I like it BH not too disimilar to mine a mixture of both Raws would have been awesome

your show is great so no need but if there is anything above you would like in your show i can always edit it in.

please welcome JP Liz to the booking comitee alongside our other new recruit Dieselqueen. DM can you add her to the batcave social group

your show is great so no need but if there is anything above you would like in your show i can always edit it in.

please welcome JP Liz to the booking comitee alongside our other new recruit Dieselqueen. DM can you add her to the batcave social group

I'm not sure if DM can add Liz but I can;)

gotta stop getting you two mixed up, guess it should be easier with him on the sidelines atm

gotta stop getting you two mixed up, guess it should be easier with him on the sidelines atm

ha ha not sure if you meant this to be funny but it is D2D on the sidelines and DM who is active, D2D sorts out the batcave though

Its okay BH - we all get things mixed up when we are druged up on pain killers and JD!

Who has smackdown this week?

• Advertisement
Advertisement