Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

16/6 - Professional Griefer
    23/6 - gnfnrhead
    29/6 - MITB - Bounty Hunter - Poor bastard
    30/6 - DM-Ice
    7/07 - Beakerjoe

Griefers next up for this past Mondays show and then gnfnrhead for the go home Raw. There havent been many good go home Raws in real life so hopefully the lads can do better than their real counterparts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I completely forget about it, I'm sorry lads. Put it together fairly quick. I'm not very good at writing these, especially compared to you guys. Anyways hopefully ye enjoyed it and I'm sorry for holding everything up.

Ah nothing to be sorry for, sure its just a bit of fun.

Wouldnt have booked Bo versus another heel, or booked Ryback to the match, that being said besides Cena there arent many other options to add. Sure WWE added Del Rio and hes on hope of winning it.

Sami and Cesaro should be a good match on paper and could easily light up a good Raw and make it better. 5 matches for the PPV and maybe a womens title match looks to be added. Over all a good build.

Yeah I wasn't really sure what to do, I just got into my head of sticking Bo into that match and I was looking the roster and there was no one that stuck out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Mine will be done today, putting us back on schedule. Technically ahead :D

The PPV will have 6 matches confirmed, but there is another that can be added if Bounty feels it is needed.

• Advertisement

You're up Bounty. Time to stop stabbing your friends in the back :p

I had to do it quickly as I won't get a chance to do it before the weekend otherwise. With it being a PPV weekend, had I left it to then we would end up being easily two weeks behind, if not more.

My previous post was wrong, as I forgot one of the matches. The optional extra is Cody vs Goldy but I don't think it's ready for an actual match yet. I think it needs more build first.

For the tags, I think we could turn the Real Americans babyface. Give Swagger a babyface parter and the We the people stuff should do the rest.

Cena I think is the only option for the last man in MITB. Nobody else would have been a realistic winner meaning they would have just been making up the numbers.

Yay triple post :pac:

29/6 - MITB - Bounty Hunter
    30/6 - DM-Ice
    07/7 - Beakerjoe
    14/7 - Professional Griefer
    20/7 - Battleground - gnfnrhead
    21/7 - Bounty Hunter
    28/7 - DM-Ice
    04/8 - Beakerjoe
    11/8 - Professional Griefer
    17/8 - Summerslam - gnfnrhead
    18/8 - Bounty Hunter
    25/8 - DM-Ice
    01/9 - Beakerjoe
    08/9 - Professional Griefer
    15/9 - gnfnrhead (phew :pac:)
    21/9 - Night of Champions - Bounty Hunter (noticing a trend here.....)

August actually works out perfect for me since I'll be away from the 21st. Hopefully we don't fall behind again, if we do, I'll have to swap with Griefer or even Joe depending on how far behind we are. This is why I've worked out so far ahead.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hope to have MITB up before the weekend is over but someone pmd me an idea for a match I had already written and I like the idea so im going to scrap what I already wrote instead so here is a BWE out take

----

thankfully they are interupted by Zeb Colter Who says that both Damien Sandow and Aidan English claim to be intellectual fellows and yet despite all their jobber jabber they never talk about what Real Americans are conscerned about, about Mexican sneaking over theri border, about Europeans and Russian Bularian stealing not only their jobs but thier titles. He says as the tag team champs they should be using their position and the air time afforded to them better than that and for that reason he wants to replace them with a pair of Real Americans and for that reason he put feelers out to see who backstage was a Real American, a True Patriot and he wasn't short on applicants so tonight he is going to give one man a chance to prove his worth as the newest Real American and then he introduces Titus O' Neil before asking all the real Americans in the crowd to join them and stand as they recite "WE THE PEOPLE"

Tag Team Title Match: Damien Sandow & Aiden English defends vs The Real Americans Jack Swagger & Titus O'Neil)

This is a pretty close match up where The new Real Americans look to instantly gel and Titus in particular is really impressing apart from at one point where he fails to notice Sandow tagging himself in and ccpntinues to beat down on English in the ring culminating with his Clash of the Titus Sitout spinebuster before which he tags out. Unofrotunately for him and Swagger this leads to the finish of the match as Swagger picks English up preparing to hit another big move on him while on the outside Titus celebrates how well he is doing with his Gator Bark which Swagger is not expecting at all and is completely distacted by so much so that he didn't notice Sandow enter the ring and is caught by his You're Welcome! Full nelson slam. Titus tries to break up the pin but English is right there to block his path and the tag champs retain.

Winners: Sandow & English
    7c81etH.jpg

---

As its now an out take obviously I couldnt be arsed fixing typos etc but thats what would have happened, alas Titus is not a new Real American now

Thought you were after posting in the wrong thread at first :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Thought you were after posting in the wrong thread at first :pac:

well the picture remained the same but otherwise I was given an idea for that match which I tweaked a little bit with... actually no spoilers as I'm sure their may be a few talking points from that show

by which I obviously mean, MITB is up folks! good luck on Raw DM by the way it was Beaker with the original idea re the real Americans incase you wanna pm him to see what he had in mind as it involved Raw

• Advertisement

Meant to do a "Why I booked it this way" bit but I felt the PPV was already long enough (matches with several participants where your expected to have several spots are hard to write short)

but here is an abbreviated fallout of the PPV that could help writting whats next
    Mark Henry & Big E could be a Face tag team now, The heel tag champs do need new challengers

Thanks to Hogan nobody would team with Swagger against a heel team and he could perhaps be considered somewhat sympathetic

The Paige stalker / fan thing someone started was brought back as I hope we dont have too many loose ends like that in the future (see the Cena Armband ending to D Bryans main event 2 months back)

The Cody / Goldust feud has been furthered, can we get it to Summerslam or will they face off at Battleground?

Meanwhile I'm afraid ive got some bad news for Sheamus, he lost his belt but I doubt he will let it go that easily

Rollins beat Ambrose but that was far from clean and the feud is sure to continue

Heymans crew are quite the stable now especially with the MITB contract in toe

Makes sense with them (Cesaro) having that, that we now have a face champ, well as face as that fellah can be and speaking of him, unless something screwy happens and it gets delayed till Battleground he has a No.1 contender to face on Raw in the form of Rollins.

Speaking of Rollins his buddy HHH might have a few gripes with his father in Law but he still seems like he could be on a collision course with Reigns for Summerslam.

I was the one who started the stalker thing. My original intention happened on Raw :pac:

And just before I PM DMICE about my Jack Swagger plan, WWE go and do it.

I can only think that BH passed on my idea to the actual WWE creative team.

My plan was to have Swagger be disillusioned by the fact that no one would tag with him at MITB and Zeb would say he would sort it.

Rusev would be in the ring after his victory over Big E and bragging about how no American can stop him. Que Zeb coming out and apologizing to the crowd for not doing whats right for them in recent months, to say sorry to Swagger for letting him down lately, before apologizing once again to America for not targeting Rusev and Lana before tonight.

Zeb would lay into Rusev and the crowd would eat it up before Rusev, under Lana's instructions, grabs Zeb by the throat and is about to clobber him until Swagger makes the save, dumps Rusev on his ass and celebrates in the ring with Zeb. Swagger face turn.

Good job WWE

We have to do something with Emma. Maybe Cole's iPad goes missing every time she wrestles? :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Don't work plans for Emma are in place.

Apologies in advance for similarities to WWE RAW, certain elements just have to be similar the weeks in it.

Did you forget to post it DM-I?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Did you forget to post it DM-I?

I didn't forget, I only had 60% done and currently reading back to check on continuity from previous shows. Will be up today

Okat thats the best I could do :pac:.

Purposely left out
    Vince/Triple H Interaction to give the next person something to get stuck into.

Match needed for next week
    Match for Interim IC Title that features Shemaus in some way

Couldn't actually fit in anything with
    Cody and Goldy but had an idea for a sit down Rhodes Family meeting (that i didn't have room for with everything else going on) where Cody shows up as Star Dust and makes a mockery of the whole thing

Hopefully at least touched on everything coming out of the PPV

Hmmm trying to figure out what to do with the PPV.

We already have Cena booked to face Rollins

With Triple H looking like a lock to face Reigns at Summerslam I was going to further there feud with Reigns v Orton at battleground and maybe keep Ambrose in the loop with Rollins v Cena to lead with another match at Summerslam as I think that feud has legs left in it.

Jericho Dolph and Miz seem to be feuding with the Wyatts now, which leaves me with IVE NO IDEA WHO TO BOOK CESARO AGAINST!!!!

Hes Mr MITB and needs to keep that momentum going and Im not sure who to feud him with, any suggestions?

I was thinking Cesaros group would face the Shield at Battleground w/Triple H trying to put odds against them and keep them busy away from evolution

Meanwhile Orton would be involved with the Cena & Rollins feud.

Having Heymans and his crew linked to Triple H might suit for a Brock return should Cena retain at the PPV.

That was where I was trying to lead to but not set in stone in case other ideas came up.

• Advertisement

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I was thinking Cesaros group would face the Shield at Battleground w/Triple H trying to put odds against them and keep them busy away from evolution

Meanwhile Orton would be involved with the Cena & Rollins feud.

Having Heymans and his crew linked to Triple H might suit for a Brock return should Cena retain at the PPV.

That was where I was trying to lead to but not set in stone in case other ideas came up.

I'd probably go with something like that but if you were set on Reigns vs Orton and having Cesaro elsewhere on the card you could have him as the special guest ref against Cena. The idea of him being able to cash in on the winner could be quite interesting

Having said that yeah id probably have The Shield vs 2/3 of Heymans crew

Then Orton could slot into the IC match putting over the person whoever faces him (probably Sheamus) but maybe not looking weak as it could be due to Reigns interference retaliating for a Randy run in elsewhere or something similar.

I'm starting to wonder if whoever is doing the PPV should also do the Raw either before or after. The one day break is killing us time wise as we always end up falling behind again. If the same person was doing the two, it would eliminate that delay.

Thoughts? Am I just being impatient? :pac:

Your right IMO, they should do both.

Ill have this weeks show up later today. Just putting finishing touches on it.

I made ye wait a week for the PPV follow up, imagine how long you would be waiting for two shows!

I made ye wait a week for the PPV follow up, imagine how long you would be waiting for two shows!

Just dont have you doing the PPVs so :pac:

Its easy for me to say do both, but in reality it can be a pain in you havent got the time some weeks to do one, let alone 2

Think I covered everything
    With 1 more show til the PPV, the feuds are there and the Ill leave it with the next lad to decide what match/matches to make out of the end of the Show. Plenty of possibilities in relation to what we can do, (Reigns v Orton, Reigns v Cesaro, Reigns v Big Show, Ambrose v Orton, Ambrose v Cesaro, Sheamus v Cesaro, Sheamus v RVD, a 3 on 4 tag match,

Also gives cause to anyone who wants to get involved with the main event too

Swagger v Rusev can be added naturally for the Soviet (former US) Title.

I went with an IC title tournament, not a fan of battle royals to decide champions myself. Ill leave it to the next guy to decide who gets there fight off for the gold at Battleground. Do and Sami are feuding so even if both these guys lose, they can feud in a match at the PPV either way. With Bo being undefeated still, he would be my pick to go on to glory.

Id like a nice slow build to Goldust v Cody with the match being at Summerslam not at Battleground. While the feud is in its infancy, I can see a great feud happening with these two.

I would have liked Dolph to feud with teh authority instead of the Wyatts but thats the way it went in teh last show I will further it on. Also I hate the Miz being a face.

I think we should turn Miz every second week to keep it realistic :pac:

Well lads, I don't think I can keep doing BWE. I started a course last Monday which goes for the next year, I can't give this the time it needs and it's not fair on ye with me holding it up and what not. Hopefully one of you could get today's done but if yer stuck I could try get one up in the next day or two.

Sorry about this lads. :(

Unless someone else wants to, I can do it and the PPV. Sorry to see you go Griefer but good luck with the course.

• Advertisement

Id be too busy to get one done today or tomorrow so fire away friend.

Whats everyones thoughts on the shows so far? What have you guys liked, disliked?

Personally love how BNB was reincorporated into the shows despite being injured, WWE is missing a trick with this.

Yes go for it, it will be a test to see if it makes things easier when writing a show and PPV together

I have the PPV card finalised so can start on Raw now that I know what I'm building to. Raw will be done at some stage tomorrow at the latest. Not sure when the PPV will be done. Depends on how quiet it is in work.

Naked pictures of Lana and Renee Young!!!

Really didn't know who to include at the end. Everyone that made sense was booked or injured. Who knows, it might work out.

Already have most of the PPV done in my head.

Kaboom!

My first PPV so hopefully it is up to scratch. A few title changes and only one roster change so nothing extra ordinary in that regard.

I enjoy booking the Divas way too much. At this stage, I enjoy booking them more than anything else so if someone doesnt want to do them, let me know and I'll happily do them. I'll also write something :pac:

GNFNRHEAD with a swerve early on in the right up. Grrrrr :)

Rollins winning was a surprise and I think it shall be interesting to see where we take it.

Bounty Hunters up next... Good luck

• Advertisement

Haven't had a chance to read the show as I am on my phone and that page takes too long to load.

Just want to get sone thoughts on if we are going to keep going now it's down to 4 people?

GNFNRHEAD with a swerve early on in the right up. Grrrrr :)

Rollins winning was a surprise and I think it shall be interesting to see where we take it.

Bounty Hunters up next... Good luck

:D

With Bryan not expected back any time soon I figured there was no need to continue with Cena as champion. He doesn't need the title but can still chase it. With how the match ended, he could also turn to Reigns for costing him the title. Don't think Cesaro is ready for a cash in but can also be involved with that group. Ambrose and Triple H I started too. Considered having Triple H cost Ambrose in the tag, but decided this way would be better.

Thought Barrett naming himself as IC champion could be interesting. The tags needed a change as Sandow and English were doing nothing having beaten everyone. Think everyone knows Harper can be a star so decided to give him a chance to break out and do something. Ziggler wasn't needed in that feud when he could have taken the place of Titus O'Neil. AJ winning can't be a surprise :pac:
    Haven't had a chance to read the show as I am on my phone and that page takes too long to load.

Just want to get sone thoughts on if we are going to keep going now it's down to 4 people?

Why not? Might be easier with less people. At the start stuff was being forgotten about due to so many people being involved, that shouldn't happen anywhere near as often with four.

Im guessing BH forgot about this

Im guessing BH forgot about this

Ooops yeah didn't realise I was next super busy ATM, hence I'm no longer a soccer mod, I can have a new show up by the end of the weekend I guess but the next person should probably already be working on their Raw at the ver least

the next person should probably already be working on their Raw at the ver least

That might be me but I'm afraid I can't write anymore.

I was going to stop a while ago but was hoping some others would join up first but with work and family I just can't find time when its my turn to do a show. That only going to get harder with less posters involved and possible double show write ups.

• Advertisement

I hope this continues so as I don't know if I can do the double show for PPV idea and as said have been super busy atm (otherwise I would still be a soccer mod) so with another person less we really would need re-enforcements if folk like myself are going to soldier on.

The double show isnt required by the way. The idea was if you had the PPV you could do the show before or after if you wanted. You dont have to.

Should we keep it going? Unless others decide to hop on board, I feel like this could be the end.

I honestly have had no time to do this, dont want the BWA to die again though,,, Writers needed, if not ill try and maybe we can do a going out of business angle heading into Summerslam :pac:

Im still around :) just busy with pre baby arrival stuff

Should we put it to a vote?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

I'd be interested/around in 2 weeks time ti chip in shows.

Put up a show there that actually references that there was no BWA Raw last week and gives us the option for a last storyline before it ends if we want or it could just continue from where I put it.
    I'd be interested/around in 2 weeks time ti chip in shows.

That'd be great

how many people are actually left on the booking comitee now?

I can only be sure that ill be able to do 1 more show as after that I would guess I will be in the middle of my move back to Asia, probably starting a new job and def in the midst of far too much wedding planning to really justify spending so much time on something like the BWA

Put up a show there that actually references that there was no BWA Raw last week and gives us the option for a last storyline before it ends if we want or it could just continue from where I put it.

That'd be great

how many people are actually left on the booking comitee now?

I can only be sure that ill be able to do 1 more show as after that I would guess I will be in the middle of my move back to Asia, probably starting a new job and def in the midst of far too much wedding planning to really justify spending so much time on something like the BWA

Its BWE!

Best of luck with the big planning and moving jobs.

O yeah the BWA is my draft promotion :pac:

gnfnrhead - In but going on holidays in a few weeks :p
    DM-Ice - Busy?
    Bounty Hunter - Making excuses :p
    beajerjoe - In?
    connemara man - In soon?

I reckon we need six at least to keep it going.

• Advertisement
Advertisement