Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ok i only have the 2 main events to do so should be finished in about 30mins. Will i still post it up or will i wait till SD is up?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ok i only have the 2 main events to do so should be finished in about 30mins. Will i still post it up or will i wait till SD is up?

up to yourself, if you wanna hang on (obviously if you are going offline straight away you might want to post it immediately) for Dieselqueen or not. I will be online most of the night though as im going to be up packing so if you post it tonight before Dieselqueen gets his SD up we can always do the same thing we did when Shaneomac posted before Rjd2 recently i.e edit his post into one of his older posts which i would then move to the other thread and cos of the original time of the post it would be before your PPV post.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The PPV is up

The PPV is up

good read

very interesting finish to the main event and the Hart push continues as they are the only new champs coming out of HIAC. Which means both Jericho and Big Show can now be used as singles wrestlers if people wish but you would expect them to have a rematch first on SD (I say SD as the next PPV will prob be the champs vs the tournament winners).

The Harts have a number of possible feuds already in place two considering their recent endevours DX, Jerishow, CrymeTyme, a new feud with a tourni winner, so loads of possibilities there.

Rey Mysterio's should be back from "Injury" now too for the next SD, except youd have to assume unlike in the real thing he isnt too likely to go after tag belts first off as he may just want to avenge those who kayfabe put him on the shelf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

The PPV is up

That's 1 tough act to follow but I have a few ideas for SD.

Are we using Bragging Rights the same way WWE uses?? ie
    Bragging Rights are on the line in a special SmackDown vs. Raw tag-team main event featuring winners of the night’s matches

That's 1 tough act to follow but I have a few ideas for SD.

Are we using Bragging Rights the same way WWE uses?? ie
    Bragging Rights are on the line in a special SmackDown vs. Raw tag-team main event featuring winners of the night’s matches

obviously the people booking the next few shows could decide to take it a different way but I dont see why we wouldent use the same idea as it would def be a pretty interesting PPV for whoever gets to book it and sure we have used the same set ups for all PPV events so far and none of them were established before this year (HIAC, Breaking point).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

think we should always go with the ppv styles just with our own slant on it. After all were just the bookers, vince is still the boss. Looking forward to survivor series. May I suggest we go old school and have every match a traditional survivor match?

Shaneomac wrote: »
    think we should always go with the ppv styles just with our own slant on it. After all were just the bookers, vince is still the boss. Looking forward to survivor series. May I suggest we go old school and have every match a traditional survivor match?

I really, REALLY like that idea but how will having title matches in traditional Survivor Series matches work?

I really, REALLY like that idea but how will having title matches in traditional Survivor Series matches work?

Thats the only thing and there wouldnt be much room for current storyline advancements. A Team legacy/hart dynasty v a team degenerate of some sort would be great. Im sure one of us could come up with some cool way of integrating the world title or even the newly prestigious tag-title into one of the matches.

Any word on the missing smackdown or this weeks Raw. Looking forward to seeing which way the tag-team situation is going. Beats turning on sky sports 3.

• Advertisement

previously SS matches have had that if the champs team lose he loses the belt.

Whenever Dieselqueen finshes Smackdown/is online next, someone in here may need to ask Gimmick to edit his post into a previous post and move it to the other thread so that it is before Furious Reds PPV as ill not be here for an unknown amount of time. good luck bookers and gimme something decent to read when i get a chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭The Cannibal

Raw will be up either late tonight or early Wednesday.

I'm hoping DieselQueens SD dosen't ruin mine as it's now ready to go up:D:D

BTW enjoy Taiwan BH, this place won't be the same without you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Lads we need some singles matches to Main Event the PPV the next time. Two Triple Threats for the World Titles and a Four Way for the Tag Belts was multi-man overkill IMO. If TNA did the same we'd cut the backs off them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

flahavaj wrote: »
    Lads we need some singles matches to Main Event the PPV the next time. Two Triple Threats for the World Titles and a Four Way for the Tag Belts was multi-man overkill IMO. If TNA did the same we'd cut the backs off them.

Oh the critics are out on BWE now........

Your right by the way!

we need the tag team situation to clear up a bit too. if last weeks smackdown isnt put up by friday does whoevers doing it this week fancy doing both episodes just to catch up?

Shaneomac wrote: »
    we need the tag team situation to clear up a bit too. if last weeks smackdown isnt put up by friday does whoevers doing it this week fancy doing both episodes just to catch up?

Well, I have this weeks SD ready. I can't write up last weeks SD as I'm kind of stuck on a collage project. Whoever decides to write SD, good luck. I will post my SmackDown later on as its the last time I'll be on here in a while. Sorry if I cause the mod's any hassle with this change (ie SD up before RAW)

SmackDown is up

Raw is up.

• Advertisement

these shows are getting harder and harder to keep up with almost tna like. I think we should finish all current storylines before moving on with new ones. No real need for chavo to be squashed by dx considering hes being slowly built up since bwes inception. Good idea with the gm leading up to survivor series. Is this the return of the winged eagle? My gut feeling tells me yes. Another good twist on the world title scenerio. We gotta rap up this tag tournament soon though lads. Geting very hard to keep up with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

dont normally write in this thread but always read the shows and i felt gimmick did a exceptional job on the last one, felt i was reading a proper report of a really good raw, so kudos man!

I enjoyed RAW this week. Some lose ends were tightened. In a few weeks raw will have a GM, a proper title belt and hopefully an end to the tag tournament. What happens with cena could play out well, maybe he will evolve more into a stone cold style persona.

I don't want to criticise but if we discuss the good and bad we will get better shows. I'm not sure what to make of the ECW people on smackdown. No sign of cryme time this week. No Mike Knox. No Kane. With Batista and rey added to the harts being turned we had enough faces I think. The British Union may be one heel group too many.

I was glad to see a singles match announced for Bragging rights. Jo Mo as champion is good as WWE have him as champ and its good that we still have some things the same as wwe.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I enjoyed RAW this week. Some lose ends were tightened. In a few weeks raw will have a GM, a proper title belt and hopefully an end to the tag tournament. What happens with cena could play out well, maybe he will evolve more into a stone cold style persona.

I don't want to criticise but if we discuss the good and bad we will get better shows. I'm not sure what to make of the ECW people on smackdown. No sign of cryme time this week. No Mike Knox. No Kane. With Batista and rey added to the harts being turned we had enough faces I think. The British Union may be one heel group too many.

I was glad to see a singles match announced for Bragging rights. Jo Mo as champion is good as WWE have him as champ and its good that we still have some things the same as wwe.

RAW was really good this week with a different side of Cena being shown. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will continue in the lead to Bragging Rights. I agree about the tag tourney. It needs to end sooner rather than later.

I have an awful feeling that I've turnned SmackDown bad in the space of 1 episode. I forgot the tag tournament was still going on and I posted and wrote my SD without last week's SD, which still shows no sign of appearing, and going by the Hell in a Cell results

I'll be completly honest in the fact that I forgot that Mike Knox/Kane and Cryme Tyme were on SmackDown. I'll edit if you want, it doesn't really matter. If you want to get rid of the ECW people/British Union, just make them go on a losing streak. I put Tiffany's "You're Fired" there just in case people didn't like that idea.

I wonder will my voting idea will take off or be shot down?

Thanks DM-ICE for fairly critising my show, it pointed out a couple of flaws that need to be fixed. :):)

RAW was really good this week with a different side of Cena being shown. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will continue in the lead to Bragging Rights. I agree about the tag tourney. It needs to end sooner rather than later.

I have an awful feeling that I've turnned SmackDown bad in the space of 1 episode. I forgot the tag tournament was still going on and I posted and wrote my SD without last week's SD, which still shows no sign of appearing, and going by the Hell in a Cell results

I'll be completly honest in the fact that I forgot that Mike Knox/Kane and Cryme Tyme were on SmackDown. I'll edit if you want, it doesn't really matter. If you want to get rid of the ECW people/British Union, just make them go on a losing streak. I put Tiffany's "You're Fired" there just in case people didn't like that idea.

I wonder will my voting idea will take off or be shot down?

Thanks DM-ICE for fairly critising my show, it pointed out a couple of flaws that need to be fixed. :):)

Please don't edit the show. I enjoyed reading it.

I only asked about the ecw guys as i wasn't expecting to see them. A couple of them moving to smackdown wouldn't be a bad thing. The you're fired idea could play out well over the next few weeks.

I like the voting idea. It allows us to move the Punk taker feud to one side for a month or so keeping it fresh. Having taker injure his knee helps that. We can come back to the feud later on.

Please don't edit the show. I enjoyed reading it.

I only asked about the ecw guys as i wasn't expecting to see them. A couple of them moving to smackdown wouldn't be a bad thing. The you're fired idea could play out well over the next few weeks.

I like the voting idea. It allows us to move the Punk taker feud to one side for a month or so keeping it fresh. Having taker injure his knee helps that. We can come back to the feud later on.

Fair enough, I won't edit it but if anyone has any problems with it, just say.

I had an idea to bring them over to freshen the roster, my explaination of "faces" didn't really make sense, did it? I think the you're fired idea could be used if someone fails a drugs test/injured etc...

A fan of the votes, all we need is some RAW matcches and hopefully the mods will put up the voting thingy. I think we should vote in at least 5 matches and the vote should close the day bbefore Bragging Rights.

Can someone please write up the 10th anniversary of SmackDown show. It seems out of place having Raw, HiaC, Raw, SD.

• Advertisement

Can someone please write up the 10th anniversary of SmackDown show. It seems out of place having Raw, HiaC, Raw, SD.

It would be weirder to ave the show now!

I think its best if we just right off the show and we will try and keep up form now on.

So to be clear HIAC is posted
    Raw for 05/10/2009 is posted
    Smackdown for 09/10/2009 is posted

Next up is RAW for 12/10/2009 (Its my turn to post, i will have it up before raw airs)

Smackdown for for 16/10/09 will follow by Flahavaj and ideally should be up before WWE smackdown airs.

Id say we just consider it a near clone of the WWE one. The Rock made an appearance, a big 8 man main event, anniversary party backstage etc.

BWE Raw Recap. 7 weeks in. Hopefully I have things correct!

General Manager. Vince McMahon has taken the reigns in the lead up to Bragging Rights. A permanent GM will be selected soon. In the weeks leading to survivior series a potential GM will get to run raw for one week. At survivor series the most impressive candidate will be made RAW GM. Vince wants RAW to become more serious.

The BWE Title.
    Randy Orton is the Champion. The Title was destroyed by John Cena this week so a new title will need to be created. This happened after Randy challenged Cena to Join Legacy as the fans don't care about him.

At Breaking Point Orton beat Cena in an I Quit match (Threathening to stab Cena in the Eye with a piece of wood). At HIAC Orton beat pinned Swagger and retained his title.
    Next week By Order of Vince McMahon HHH will take on HBK to be number 1 contender against Randy Orton at Bragging Rights.

The US Title
    The Miz defeated Kofi at Breaking Point. Since then Miz has tried to keep away from any challengers. When in trouble against Air Bourne this week in a non title match he fled the ring fast.

The Tag Titles
    At HIAC the titles were won by Smackdowns the Hart Dynasty.
    A Tag Team tournament is underway to find the number one contenders. After eliminating Taker and Kane, Jerishow are favourites.
    Jerishow defeated Kane and Taker
    Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin Vs Sheamus & Finlay
    DX Vs Dolph Ziggler & Bryan Danielson
    Legacy Vs Mark Henry & MVP

Legacy
    Leagcy are continuing to show signs of strain. The offer John Cena has recieved from Orton to join Legacy has upset Ted Di Biase. Ted feels Orton is trying to put an obstacle in Cody and Teds ways to stop their accent to the top of BWE. In recent times Ted and Cody have feuded with DX but are now feuding with Mark Henry and MVP. Legacy even had ECWs the roundtable beat MVP and Henry down.

The Womens Title
    Mickie James is the champ, after her most recent match Beth Phoenix attacked Mickie possible setting up a feud between the two. Kelly Kelly. Alicia Fox, Gail Kim, Jillian and Rosa are all still on the roster.

Review. Randy Orton is BWE Champ.
    John Cena is challenging, Orton is trying to trick him into joining legacy, Cena is showing frustration with the fans and may be turning heel or into an edgier performer.
    DX: involved in the tag tournament but they may well have to rethink their plans, next week HHH and HBK compete to be no1 contender for the BWE title
    Legacy: Ted and Cody, feuding with MVP and Mark Henry.
    Jack Swagger has main evented HIAC and is aiming to be BWE champion.
    The Miz is your US champion after defeating Kofi Kingston.
    Kofi has taken on Randy Orton and was included in some main events lately. He may well be taking on Jack Swagger to see who is ready to chase the BWE champion and has Bragging Rights in the coming weeks.
    Big Show: Teaming with Smackdowns Jericho.
    The Colons are having family trouble, lately they are getting on and may well be reforming as a team, Carlito is very interested in being becoming a Champion again, can he do it with Primos Help.
    Chavo continued his feud with Hornswoggle violentlyattacking the little guy. Chavo may well be looking to get involved in the US title scene or the Tag team title scene with Chris Masters as his partner.
    Evan Bourne feuded with Chavo after the Hornswoggle attack beating chavo in a hardcore battle. Ricky Steamboat has shown support for Bourne, will he be on RAW mentoring Evan again? Last Week Bourne took on the Miz in a non title match.
    Santino is providing comedy andwants to get advice fom the Guest GMs. His plans may have to be reviewed after Vince's announcements.
    Jamie Noble: rarely seen.
    Festus: Who?
    Maryse: Injured

Sirsok wrote: »
    dont normally write in this thread but always read the shows and i felt gimmick did a exceptional job on the last one, felt i was reading a proper report of a really good raw, so kudos man!

good to hear form our readers (possible only reader :)) and get feedback on what you like/dislike.

ill try and read the most recent ones soon and maybe make a comment or two.

like the write up DM-ICE again, im sure they are real handy for people to keep up to date with what has happened and avoid getting mixed up with the real WWE.

good to hear form our readers (possible only reader :)) and get feedback on what you like/dislike.

ill try and read the most recent ones soon and maybe make a comment or two.

like the write up DM-ICE again, im sure they are real handy for people to keep up to date with what has happened and avoid getting mixed up with the real WWE.

Only did a raw one this week as i am up next and had to recap for myself anyway! If the odd recap comes in handy for anyone one else all the better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I'll second this. Haven't been able to follow every show you guys have written, so It's a good way to catch up and hopefully you'll get more feedback from the rest of us soon.

Since the raw review may have come in handy here is the Smackdown review. I hope I have it all covered.

GM:
    Teddy Long. Vince has Put Pressure on Teddy lately. He has Hired Tiffany as an assistant for Teddy and Hired Bryan Danielson to liven things up.

ECW invades:
    This week Smackdown assistant GM Tiffany brought in some ecw superstars. They were told that if they didn't impress they would be fired from Smackdown. Regal, Yosi Tatsu and Christain appeared on smackdown this week. It remains to be seen how Teddy Long or indeed Vince McMahon will view this move.

WHC:
    CM Punk.
    Punk has formed a group "Straight Edge" with Bryan Danielson and Dolph Ziggler. Together they put Rey Mysterio on the shelf helping Dolph become the IC champion (He lost it last week). They also teamed up to Help CM Punk resist the challenge of the Undertaker. At Breaking Point Punk used cloroform to make Taker pass out. AT HIAC Batista and Taker Challenged Punk. Confusion reigned at the end of the HIAC main event when Taker locked in hells gate while Punk locked in the Anaconda vice on Taker (Somehow!).

This week we saw Taker injure his knee at the hands of Punk, we do not know if the injury is bad or not. Teddy Long announced that the BWE Fans (Whoever is booking the show i guess) get to choose Punks challenger at
    Bragging rights.The choices are Y2J, Batista, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio and Bryan Danielson - the match is last man standing.

IC TitleThe current Champion is John Morrison.
    No 1 contender is ECW superstar Christian.
    Jo Mo won the title in a multiple person match. Dolph Ziggler was injured during the match and had to leave ringside. While he will be desperate to challenge for his title he will have to wait. Teddy long said the man who was pinned in the multiple person IC title match would be no 1 contender, that man is ECWs Christian

Rey Mysterio
    Returned
    Last week Rey Rey made a low key return and featured in the IC title match. He must be desperate to avenge the attack from Bryan Danielson that put him out of action.

Tag Team Title
    Smackdown is Proud to have The Hart Dynasty as the Unified BWE champions. As such they are available to appear on other shows.
    The Tag team tournament will decide the no 1 contenders.
    Jerishow

Womens Title.
    Michelle McCool is champ but was injured.
    Layla is no 1 contender.
    During her injured time She had Natalya defend the title against Melina on her behalf. They then ended up falling out. Recently McCool recovered and has feuded with Eve and Nattie. This week Layla became No 1 contender with help from ECWs William Regal.

Chris Jericho: Teaming with Big Show as part of the tag tournament. Listed as a candidate for the WHC no 1 contendership.
    Maria: Not seen much but is still hanging around with dolph. Has shown concern that Punk may not be trustworthy and that Dolph should be careful.
    R-Truth: Feuding with Drew McIntyre
    Drew McIntyre: Took advantage of the ECW invasion to get help from William Regal and Layla. He did this by promising William he would help him take on the harts for the Tag team Titles. They are calling themselves the british union. While Drew may want Layla on his arm it remains to be seen if he really wants regal hanging around and if he will fulfill his promise.
    Kane: Recently teaming with Taker. Eliminated from the tag tourney last week. Helping Taker against Straight Edge.
    Mike Knox: After feuding with Finlay Knox lost the plot two weeks ago and attacked numerous superstars after a tag match. Looks set to continue a path of destruction.
    Cryme Time: After challenging for the Tag Titles Cryme Time had the week off. WIll be looking to get going again
    Matt Hardy: Matt tried to avenge his Brothers defeat to CM Punk. Matt has had no luck doing so and looked frustrated lately. Really in need of a new challenge.
    Finlay: Recently feuding with Mike Know. Teaming with Sheamus in the tag tourney. Was attacked by a masked man last week, was it Knox?
    Charlie Haas: Part of the tag team tournament with Shelton Benjamin
    Kurt Hawkins: Yep hes on the roster
    Slam Master J, J for Jobber
    Edge: Injured
    Khali: Injured
    Jimmy Yang
    : erm Jobbing
    Eric Escobar and Viki: Escobar has yet to debut on BWE and Viki has yet to reappear.

Editors note: Internet rumours suggest the head of BWE may be about to demote Tiffany and her ECW superstars. This is because we know Viki is ready to return, Rey has returned, Batista is on smackdown, Eric Escobar is ready to debut and there was no place for many smackdown superstars this week.
    Who knows what will happen next time, with some luck things may be simplified next week when the flahavaj show is posted on our screens.

Since the raw review may have come in handy here is the Smackdown review. I hope I have it all covered.

GM:
    Teddy Long. Vince has Put Pressure on Teddy lately. He has Hired Tiffany as an assistant for Teddy and Hired Bryan Danielson to liven things up.

ECW invades:
    This week Smackdown assistant GM Tiffany brought in some ecw superstars. They were told that if they didn't impress they would be fired from Smackdown. Regal, Yosi Tatsu and Christain appeared on smackdown this week. It remains to be seen how Teddy Long or indeed Vince McMahon will view this move.

WHC:
    CM Punk.
    Punk has formed a group "Straight Edge" with Bryan Danielson and Dolph Ziggler. Together they put Rey Mysterio on the shelf helping Dolph become the IC champion (He lost it last week). They also teamed up to Help CM Punk resist the challenge of the Undertaker. At Breaking Point Punk used cloroform to make Taker pass out. AT HIAC Batista and Taker Challenged Punk. Confusion reigned at the end of the HIAC main event when Taker locked in hells gate while Punk locked in the Anaconda vice on Taker (Somehow!).

This week we saw Taker injure his knee at the hands of Punk, we do not know if the injury is bad or not. Teddy Long announced that the BWE Fans (Whoever is booking the show i guess) get to choose Punks challenger at
    Bragging rights.The choices are Y2J, Batista, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio and Bryan Danielson - the match is last man standing.

IC TitleThe current Champion is John Morrison.
    No 1 contender is ECW superstar Christian.
    Jo Mo won the title in a multiple person match. Dolph Ziggler was injured during the match and had to leave ringside. While he will be desperate to challenge for his title he will have to wait. Teddy long said the man who was pinned in the multiple person IC title match would be no 1 contender, that man is ECWs Christian

Rey Mysterio
    Returned
    Last week Rey Rey made a low key return and featured in the IC title match. He must be desperate to avenge the attack from Bryan Danielson that put him out of action.

Tag Team Title
    Smackdown is Proud to have The Hart Dynasty as the Unified BWE champions. As such they are available to appear on other shows.
    The Tag team tournament will decide the no 1 contenders.
    Jerishow

Womens Title.
    Michelle McCool is champ but was injured.
    Layla is no 1 contender.
    During her injured time She had Natalya defend the title against Melina on her behalf. They then ended up falling out. Recently McCool recovered and has feuded with Eve and Nattie. This week Layla became No 1 contender with help from ECWs William Regal.

Chris Jericho: Teaming with Big Show as part of the tag tournament. Listed as a candidate for the WHC no 1 contendership.
    Maria: Not seen much but is still hanging around with dolph. Has shown concern that Punk may not be trustworthy and that Dolph should be careful.
    R-Truth: Feuding with Drew McIntyre
    Drew McIntyre: Took advantage of the ECW invasion to get help from William Regal and Layla. He did this by promising William he would help him take on the harts for the Tag team Titles. They are calling themselves the british union. While Drew may want Layla on his arm it remains to be seen if he really wants regal hanging around and if he will fulfill his promise.
    Kane: Recently teaming with Taker. Eliminated from the tag tourney last week. Helping Taker against Straight Edge.
    Mike Knox: After feuding with Finlay Knox lost the plot two weeks ago and attacked numerous superstars after a tag match. Looks set to continue a path of destruction.
    Cryme Time: After challenging for the Tag Titles Cryme Time had the week off. WIll be looking to get going again
    Matt Hardy: Matt tried to avenge his Brothers defeat to CM Punk. Matt has had no luck doing so and looked frustrated lately. Really in need of a new challenge.
    Finlay: Recently feuding with Mike Know. Teaming with Sheamus in the tag tourney. Was attacked by a masked man last week, was it Knox?
    Charlie Haas: Part of the tag team tournament with Shelton Benjamin
    Kurt Hawkins: Yep hes on the roster
    Slam Master J, J for Jobber
    Edge: Injured
    Khali: Injured
    Jimmy Yang
    : erm Jobbing
    Eric Escobar and Viki: Escobar has yet to debut on BWE and Viki has yet to reappear.

Editors note: Internet rumours suggest the head of BWE may be about to demote Tiffany and her ECW superstars. This is because we know Viki is ready to return, Rey has returned, Batista is on smackdown, Eric Escobar is ready to debut and there was no place for many smackdown superstars this week.
    Who knows what will happen next time, with some luck things may be simplified next week when the flahavaj show is posted on our screens.

The BWE fans are us that are reading the shows not the show writer. I can't tell I've caused a few headaches by my SD with the editor's note on the end

Right Raw is up.

I didn't know how best to follow last weeks show so i did the best I could.

Made two matches and went with Dare 2 Defy's "Voting" idea for one match. Happy enough for next weeks booker to pick who will be selected without an actual vote.

Next up smackdown

Really good Raw this week. Enjoyed it.

A Special Feature on BWE superstar Jack Swagger.

Every now and again a superstar makes a massive breakthrough to the top of BWE RAW. Many people have opinions on who is ready to do it and many people aspire to do it. In recent months one man has looked like he is ready to make that breakthrough. His name is Jack Swagger.

On September 9. 2008 Jack made his Debut on ECW. Just a short few months later Swagger defeated Matt Hardy to become ECW Champion. For over 100 days Jack held and defended his title in the style only a two time All american could. Christian reappeared in BWE and shocked Jack by defeating him at the Backlash. Jack never got a fair chance to win the title back as he only had chances to regain the title in multiple person matches. Jack was then traded to RAW.

Jack arrived on RAW with a taste for Gold. He confronted RAW guest host Bob Barker on Bobs decision to give the Miz a US title opportunity. Jack was ordered to team with John Cena in a Handicap match against Legacy and Brett Di Biase. Swagger abandoned his partner after direction form Randy Orton.

Mixing with Orton and Cena was a catalyst for Jack setting his sights on a higher Prize, the BWE title.

The night after breaking point Jacks chance came, he was enetered in an over the top rope battle royal to become no 1 contender for the BWE title (He has already beaten Primo in a match that very night). In a display where Jack eliminated several superstars it ended up with just him and the man he adandoned the previous week John Cena. The competitors both went over the top rope and their feet touched the floor at the same time.
    One week later it was Cena v Swagger in the main event for the title shot at HIAC. Swagger put in a great performance even withstanding a brutal STF from Cena. Randy Orton got involved making the battle a no contest. Swagger was miffed with Orton and ended up hitting the gut wrench on Orton for possibly costing him the match. The Swagger/Cena feud was hotter than ever as Ricky Steamboat ordered a rematch next week and the show ended with them face to face and butting heads.

In a rematch the next week Orton was special guest referee and he again stopped the match having a conclusion. Bret Hart the guest GM ordered a triple threat match at Hell in a Cell.

At Hell in Cell Swagger almost became BWE champion. He was wise enough to take the chance to lock cena out of the Cell. Sadly for Jack, Randy Orton had enough time to recover from a Swagger Chair Shot and like so many superstars before the RKO was enough to end Swaggers chance that night.

Swagger using his smarts again to get himself into the title picture by volunteering to be Orton partner in a main event tag match against Cena and Kofi Kingston. Swagger seemed to suggest that Orton owed him a title shot for his help. Orton then tried to abandon Swagger and in the confusion he was pinned by Cena.

Swaggers feud with Cena further intensified on this weeks RAW as Swagger attacked Cena Backstage in retaliation for Cena pinning him the week before.

This helped Swagger make enough of an impression on Vince McMahon to be included in the list of candidates to face Cena at Bragging rights for the chance to become no1 contender again.

Will Jack be able to fulfill his ambitions? He certainly has the credentials.

A Special Feature on BWE superstar Jack Swagger.

Every now and again a superstar makes a massive breakthrough to the top of BWE RAW. Many people have opinions on who is ready to do it and many people aspire to do it. In recent months one man has looked like he is ready to make that breakthrough. His name is Jack Swagger.

On September 9. 2008 Jack made his Debut on ECW. Just a short few months later Swagger defeated Matt Hardy to become ECW Champion. For over 100 days Jack held and defended his title in the style only a two time All american could. Christian reappeared in BWE and shocked Jack by defeating him at the Backlash. Jack never got a fair chance to win the title back as he only had chances to regain the title in multiple person matches. Jack was then traded to RAW.

Jack arrived on RAW with a taste for Gold. He confronted RAW guest host Bob Barker on Bobs decision to give the Miz a US title opportunity. Jack was ordered to team with John Cena in a Handicap match against Legacy and Brett Di Biase. Swagger abandoned his partner after direction form Randy Orton.

Mixing with Orton and Cena was a catalyst for Jack setting his sights on a higher Prize, the BWE title.

The night after breaking point Jacks chance came, he was enetered in an over the top rope battle royal to become no 1 contender for the BWE title (He has already beaten Primo in a match that very night). In a display where Jack eliminated several superstars it ended up with just him and the man he adandoned the previous week John Cena. The competitors both went over the top rope and their feet touched the floor at the same time.
    One week later it was Cena v Swagger in the main event for the title shot at HIAC. Swagger put in a great performance even withstanding a brutal STF from Cena. Randy Orton got involved making the battle a no contest. Swagger was miffed with Orton and ended up hitting the gut wrench on Orton for possibly costing him the match. The Swagger/Cena feud was hotter than ever as Ricky Steamboat ordered a rematch next week and the show ended with them face to face and butting heads.

In a rematch the next week Orton was special guest referee and he again stopped the match having a conclusion. Bret Hart the guest GM ordered a triple threat match at Hell in a Cell.

At Hell in Cell Swagger almost became BWE champion. He was wise enough to take the chance to lock cena out of the Cell. Sadly for Jack, Randy Orton had enough time to recover from a Swagger Chair Shot and like so many superstars before the RKO was enough to end Swaggers chance that night.

Swagger using his smarts again to get himself into the title picture by volunteering to be Orton partner in a main event tag match against Cena and Kofi Kingston. Swagger seemed to suggest that Orton owed him a title shot for his help. Orton then tried to abandon Swagger and in the confusion he was pinned by Cena.

Swaggers feud with Cena further intensified on this weeks RAW as Swagger attacked Cena Backstage in retaliation for Cena pinning him the week before.

This helped Swagger make enough of an impression on Vince McMahon to be included in the list of candidates to face Cena at Bragging rights for the chance to become no1 contender again.

Will Jack be able to fulfill his ambitions? He certainly has the credentials.

Good profile on Swagger but you have a lot of free time to write that:D:D

In the words of Goldberg, WHO'S NEXT!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Balls lads, I had no idea it was my turn to write this up, I haven't even looked at the thread in ages as I thought it wasn't my turn for a good while. I'm gonna have to bow out of this for now as I just haven't the time at the moment. I barely have much time to post here at all in the evenings these days.

Sory lads, hope this doesn't mess up things too much.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Balls lads, I had no idea it was my turn to write this up, I haven't even looked at the thread in ages as I thought it wasn't my turn for a good while. I'm gonna have to bow out of this for now as I just haven't the time at the moment. I barely have much time to post here at all in the evenings these days.

Sory lads, hope this doesn't mess up things too much.

Fair enough!

I guess we should look for some volunteers to do this weeks smackdown. So who wants to go for it?

right so. I will put up a smackdown this week.

If your reading this thread can you say if your still in or not as regards writing shows?

• Advertisement

right so. I will put up a smackdown this week.

If your reading this thread can you say if your still in or not as regards writing shows?

yeah that would be helpfull and we might need to take on some more contributors if a good few are out, im still in as although my net access is limited atm ill be able to do up my next show when offline.

btw good work on keeping this going lads I was worried it might die when i left as (at the start atleast) I had been making 1/3 or so of the posts in this thread.

yeah that would be helpfull and we might need to take on some more contributors if a good few are out, im still in as although my net access is limited atm ill be able to do up my next show when offline.

btw good work on keeping this going lads I was worried it might die when i left as (at the start atleast) I had been making 1/3 or so of the posts in this thread.

Are you up next for RAW?

Just read SD, really interesting show with a good couple of twists:)

Are you up next for RAW?

yes, just popped into the other thread and edited the OP too so the list of whos next has been updated. some might need to be pmd i guess if they arent regulars or if they are possibly not still in this i guess. The next 6 are:

Bounty Hunter
    Gerard.C
    Currythis
    Geeky
    Rjd2
    Shaneomac

im going to read the last few shows now and hopefully do up this weeks Raw in the next few days.

Raw is up, looks a bit of a mess but hopefully reads ok :)

hopefully my internet will be sorted in the next few days but as of now i dont really have the time (my current net connection seems to get disconnected every few mins) to give a write up of what i liked etc in the shows i missed till now (I think there were 4 new ones for me to read before writing mine) and/or write up why i did what i did in mine.

Edit: so go read the other thread if you dont want comments below to spoil the read for you

Raw is up, looks a bit of a mess but hopefully reads ok :)

hopefully my internet will be sorted in the next few days but as of now i dont really have the time (my current net connection seems to get disconnected every few mins) to give a write up of what i liked etc in the shows i missed till now (I think there were 4 new ones for me to read before writing mine) and/or write up why i did what i did in mine.

Very good RAW and, to me anyway, it doesn't look like a mess.
    Introducing new suuperstars like McGuinness and the return of WGTT to Raw is a very good idea.
    as they could be used in the run up to BWE's biggest event yet, Survivor Series. I think BWE Bragging Rights now has a full card and no more matches should be added to this.

BH, hope you get the internet connection fixed soon!!

I added spoilers in case somebody hasn't read RAW yet

Very good RAW and, to me anyway, it doesn't look like a mess.
    Introducing new suuperstars like McGuinness and the return of WGTT to Raw is a very good idea.
    as they could be used in the run up to BWE's biggest event yet, Survivor Series. I think BWE Bragging Rights now has a full card and no more matches should be added to this.

BH, hope you get the internet connection fixed soon!!

I added spoilers in case somebody hasn't read RAW yet

thanks man

I think (fingers crossed) my Internet is a-ok now, just had my Landlords hot niece who speaks fluent English come around with her friend who works for a local internet company and fix it.

will comment on stuff later but first off to do all my yay ive finally got internet back business (no that doesent mean porn :pac:)

Nice Job BH.

One of my favourite RAWs yet. I think you did a great job following up on the ideas put forward in recent weeks.

Please give us an idea of where you would like to see the
    McGuiness appearence
    going. You came up with a nice twist and it would be good if the idea you have was followed through.

re-edited my first post saying that the new raw was up so hopefully from this point on people wont need spoiler tags in here

well tbh the way i did it was intentionally to leave it open for future writers interpretation. He is not tied to a show and although he made an appearance on one show (Raw), he did attack someone who will be returning to the other show in Chris Jericho.

It was partially as D2D says just a way of introducing him and giving enough time for him to be booked with Survivor Series in mind. If im totally honest I had actually expected him to be the masked guy with Regal (and not Koslov) when i was reading the previous few BWE episodes simply because he is British and would have easily fit into that faction. Suppose that could still happen actually but im just leaving it open for whoever comes next.

thanks for saying i followed up on previous eps well too as I was kinda concious of that considering I only got the read them once before posting it as only today has my internet returnied to normality (although im still 7 hours ahead of you lads), although yes i read them twice each that 1 time.

• Advertisement

re-edited my first post saying that the new raw was up so hopefully from this point on people wont need spoiler tags in here

well tbh the way i did it was intentionally to leave it open for future writers interpretation. He is not tied to a show and although he made an appearance on one show (Raw), he did attack someone who will be returning to the other show in Chris Jericho.

It was partially as D2D says just a way of introducing him and giving enough time for him to be booked with Survivor Series in mind. If im totally honest I had actually expected him to be the masked guy with Regal (and not Koslov) when i was reading the previous few BWE episodes simply because he is British and would have easily fit into that faction. Suppose that could still happen actually but im just leaving it open for whoever comes next.

thanks for saying i followed up on previous eps well too as I was kinda concious of that considering I only got the read them once before posting it as only today has my internet returnied to normality (although im still 7 hours ahead of you lads), although yes i read them twice each that 1 time.

I kind of wanted to move away from the British Faction. The British Invasion are already in TNA and with Staright Edge I felt that is enough factions.

A comment was put up on this thread about how TNA like the shows were getting (All the multiple people matches of example).

If BWE turned any more TNA like i'd be annoyed with myself.

Advertisement