Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,853 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I kind of wanted to move away from the British Faction. The British Invasion are already in TNA and with Staright Edge I felt that is enough factions.

A comment was put up on this thread about how TNA like the shows were getting (All the multiple people matches of example).

If BWE turned any more TNA like i'd lose interest fast.

I do kinda agree and yes we dont want to make it like TNA, although just cos TNA run with an idea doesent make it bad either.

The multiple people matches might have been just folk trying to encorporate as much of the rosters as possible and tbh now that we have introduced new people like McGuinness and Danielson aswell as ECW wrestlers we might need trim the fat a bit to avoid such instances in the future as there is no way we can properly book all the guys on the rosters. Yes we will need the occasional jobber but i wouldent be too worried if Vince came out on a BWE show and said his two favourite words (You're fired) to a few people like Festus for example, people i really cant see too many folk writing for. Afterall I didnt even fit Kofi into my last show. Although I think i coverd most needed bases, id still think Kofi would need to appear on the next Raw

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I do kinda agree and yes we dont want to make it like TNA, although just cos TNA run with an idea doesent make it bad either.

The multiple people matches might have been just folk trying to encorporate as much of the rosters as possible and tbh now that we have introduced new people like McGuinness and Danielson aswell as ECW wrestlers we might need trim the fat a bit to avoid such instances in the future as there is no way we can properly book all the guys on the rosters. Yes we will need the occasional jobber but i wouldent be too worried if Vince came out on a BWE show and said his two favourite words (You're fired) to a few people like Festus for example, people i really cant see too many folk writing for. Afterall I didnt even fit Kofi into my last show. Although I think i coverd most needed bases, id still think Kofi would need to appear on the next Raw

If you don't fit a guy in just advertise a superstars match like i do:D

I wasn't criticising anyone, i enjoyed the shows I just found myself agreeing with the post mentioning TNA.

The British Union was actually a good idea, but i feel it doesn't fit smackdown at the moment. We already Introduced Straight Edge as a heel faction, Heel faction spend a lot of time cheating and beating. Two heel factions doubles the time we would be writing cheating and beatings and would get very messy.

One of the reasons I booked the Smackdown Contract Match was a way of maybe trimming out the ecw guys. I put Sheamus in ahead of other guys as this is an Irish Board and it is only right we include him and Finlay on our shows.

Including Christian, Yoshi and Regal was kind of cheating when comparing ourselves to WWE shows. The ecw guys being used was a good idea but The week the ecw guys were used a good few guys like Mike Knox (who some bookers were writing for to turn into a monster) couldn't get on the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

If you don't fit a guy in just advertise a superstars match like i do:D

I wasn't criticising anyone, i enjoyed the shows I just found myself agreeing with the post mentioning TNA.

The British Union was actually a good idea, but i feel it doesn't fit smackdown at the moment. We already Introduced Straight Edge as a heel faction, Heel faction spend a lot of time cheating and beating. Two heel factions doubles the time we would be writing cheating and beatings and would get very messy.

One of the reasons I booked the Smackdown Contract Match was a way of maybe trimming out the ecw guys. I put Sheamus in ahead of other guys as this is an Irish Board and it is only right we include him and Finlay on our shows.

Including Christian, Yoshi and Regal was kind of cheating when comparing ourselves to WWE shows. The ecw guys being used was a good idea but The week the ecw guys were used a good few guys like Mike Knox (who some bookers were writing for to turn into a monster) couldn't get on the show.

I must say, I'm enjoying the BWE atm. To me, it's much better than the WWE in relation to our storylines and factions. Our PPV's are better than the current one's. +1 to all writers and long let it continue.

To DM-ICE, That's true in relation to the Brit Union not fitting in the show atm. The fact we have a heel faction on SD in Straight Edge means it's not suitable to have 2 heel factions. I had an idea, went for it and, at the moment, it seems to have failed but it could be used for later on. Any criticism on the shows I write is good for me as it points out any flaws I made and can only help me improve.

The fact that the shows are turning into TNA is true as we are always using multi-man main events instead of good-ol 1 on 1 matches. With Survivor Series and TLC approaching, we mightn't see a 1 on 1 main event for a while.

I didn't mean to cheat when I tried to introduce ECW fella's as I wanted to inject some fresh blood on to the SD roster. I said this before but I forgot the push on Mike Knox + I had to write my SD on the HiaC PPV only not the previous weeks SD as it wasn't written.

437225-3273bd7ff4323dbbd7d57358b5e90fda.jpg

I felt it would be good if I put the current Bragging Rights card here so anyone can see the card

BWE Bragging Rights

SD: CM Punk (c) v Taker or Batista or Y2J or Danielson for WHC
    SD: The Hart Dynasty representing Teddy v Mike Knox and Kane representing Tiffany
    SD: Jo Mo (c) v Christian v Dolph Ziggler
    Interpromotional: Mickie james vs Michelle McCool
    Raw: Vince's announcement regarding the GM candidates
    Raw: HHH v Orton for BWE title
    Raw: Miz v Bourne for US title
    Raw: Cena v Swagger for no.1 contershipship for the BWE title.

This has been copied and paste from BH's Raw in the BWE thread:):)

so.... McGuiness signed for TNA it seems... can we keep him?

I did debut him before (if only just) the news broke but even in the storyline he has yet to sign a contract so we have an out if needed or we could just say that the BWE made him sign the deal before he appeared on TV which was before the news broke about TNA afterall

• Advertisement

Not sure about McGuinness being part of BWE. If he is tna then he is tna.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

Hope this is Swaggers chance and think hhh is the man to put him over. Think weve seen enough of Ortan and Cena for the title and we need a face heel dynamic of some sort. Maybe Swagger do something "sick" in defeating Cena. What you guys reckon?

Shaneomac wrote: »
    Hope this is Swaggers chance and think hhh is the man to put him over. Think weve seen enough of Ortan and Cena for the title and we need a face heel dynamic of some sort. Maybe Swagger do something "sick" in defeating Cena. What you guys reckon?

I agree.

I would like to see Swagger v HHH too. If he ended up beating HHH and then Cena came back and took the title from Swagger I think it would be worthwhile.

If we had him beat cena to be no 1 contender then a feud with HHH we would of done a good job creating a star.

Also frres Orton up to feud with ted. I know WWE are going to do it but we would be mad not to start something between them too.

Any ideas what we would do with Cena in that time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

Any ideas what we would do with Cena in that time?

Maybe stick him into a feud with Santino or Chavo short term for a month or so. We never really built on Chavos ruthless streak and his vow to end Hornswaggle with Bourne in his way.

If we do fire on Orton v Ted. Maybe Cody could take on Cena too

Shaneomac wrote: »
    Maybe stick him into a feud with Santino or Chavo short term for a month or so. We never really built on Chavos ruthless streak and his vow to end Hornswaggle with Bourne in his way.

If we do fire on Orton v Ted. Maybe Cody could take on Cena too
    Cena and Cody could work.

Or we could do Cena v Miz. Only do it in a way, unlike wwe, that doesn't make Miz look like a chump.

• Advertisement

Cena and Cody could work.

Or we could do Cena v Miz. Only do it in a way, unlike wwe, that doesn't make Miz look like a chump.

We have to give Miz some bit of credibility if we put him with Cena. If not, he will be buried and lost in the mix.

Cena/Cody would be interesting but we have to make a good reason for it to work.

I believe we should have Cena go for the US title for a while and no, I'm not a Cena fan, but he's one of Raw's main attractions.

as far ass Cena goes if whoever is booking the PPV decides as is being suggested that Swagger should go over Cena in the no.1 contender match then I would actually not have Cena in any immediate feud, instead just have him kinda lose it. Orton pointed out he was 4-0 against Cena recently (In the BWE anyway) and Cena agreed he wasn't the same Cena as before now a loss to Swagger in his last chance saloon (at the title) no.1 contender match could tip him over the edge storyline wise, so he could go and find a ruthless streak to himself. Meanwhile he as the major draw that he is could maybe lead up team Raw at Survivor series.

Or atleast thats my idea of the top of my head.

Whats the story with McGuiness then.

We could swap him with cade who is reportedly eading back to wwe.

I like the idea of cena heading up a team at survivor series.

Whats the story with McGuiness then.

We could swap him with cade who is reportedly eading back to wwe.

I like the idea of cena heading up a team at survivor series.

i like the idea of Cade replacing McGuiness as Cade had been just getting a push with Jericho when he left and itt was Jericho who was attacked on Raw by McGuinness so it would make some sense. Maybe Cade blames Jericho for him getting fired or something, could even just be a short time feud if people wanted if he was to be on raw and not SD during the interpromotional Survivor series match build up for example.

I can see a lot of people we have no current plans for being put into that match (Big Show, Kane) along with one or two in need of PPV time.

does Ger (was it him) know hes up for SD? ive not been pming people cos of my lack of internet till now and as im in a different timezone (+7 hours atm) and they wouldent get my messages for several hours

I see SD isn't up yet.:(:(

I don't mean to be negative here:
    I'm thinking, and it's only my opinion, that the interest in this has dropped a lot. I still want this to go on as I'm a "writer" <- that's about the show I wrote, but I'm now wondering how many people are actually going to be writing these programmes in the future.

i like the idea of Cade replacing McGuiness as Cade had been just getting a push with Jericho when he left and itt was Jericho who was attacked on Raw by McGuinness so it would make some sense. Maybe Cade blames Jericho for him getting fired or something, could even just be a short time feud if people wanted if he was to be on raw and not SD during the interpromotional Survivor series match build up for example.

I can see a lot of people we have no current plans for being put into that match (Big Show, Kane) along with one or two in need of PPV time.

does Ger (was it him) know hes up for SD? ive not been pming people cos of my lack of internet till now and as im in a different timezone (+7 hours atm) and they wouldent get my messages for several hours

I like the idea of using survivor series raw v smackdown as a way of getting guys some much needed ppv time.

I don't know if Ger knows he is up. I wasn't sending a pm to anyone, if someone is following the shows i assume they would know when its their turn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

feck it i didnt realise i was still in this, when the internet went wonky on me there a while ago i thought me name was taken out of it. if ye want ill read up and try and get something up in the nest few days?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    feck it i didnt realise i was still in this, when the internet went wonky on me there a while ago i thought me name was taken out of it. if ye want ill read up and try and get something up in the nest few days?

If you would still like to post a show please do.

I enjoyed your first show so It would be good to see another one.

No pressure, totally up to yourself.

I see SD isn't up yet.:(:(

I don't mean to be negative here:
    I'm thinking, and it's only my opinion, that the interest in this has dropped a lot. I still want this to go on as I'm a "writer" <- that's about the show I wrote, but I'm now wondering how many people are actually going to be writing these programmes in the future.

I fear that this might actually be the case, I mean we are now a SD, PPV and Raw behind the real WWE and im not entirely sure who is still part of our creative team except the people who have commented on this thread recently such as DM-ICE and Dare2Defy.

If anyone has any ideas on how to proceed lets hear em, I was thinking i might pm everyone listed on the other thread as involved to see who is still interested in carrying on involved in this. When I get responses back I might have to abuse my mod powers (not that ive been modding too much since ive been in Taipei) and create a PW announcement asking if anyone is interested in contributing we need new writers in the BWE and to head to this thread to register your interest.

about the missed shows im not sure what to do, except if Ger is doing up that SD and/or if someone wants to book one of the other missed shows. Also if we do continue i think when you have done a show you should pm the person doing that same brand next saying they can start thinking/writing theirs now if they wish, that way everyone will atleast have been given a heads up of them being up even if they are not regularily checking this thread and that heads up will come a weak in advance so if someone is offline for a few days they should still get it too.

I'm thinking end and restart.

End what we have done.

Start over from Where WWE are now. We get three RAWs and Three Smackdowns before survivor series.

We find out who is still in. A smaller number will work better as your turn will come up faster.

We also come up with a "Brief" from the start so we know what is expected from a show. We can try and make the brief up using some of the things that took us off course in our first attempt.

Idea as an example
    - The idea is to use what wwe use but try and have a "better" show.

- Keep it simple, try and forward storylines from the week before rather than starting heaps of new stuff each week.

- Keep the roster the same as WWE etc

- When you post your show you PM the person who is next in line to book that show (You booked RAW so you pm the next RAW booker)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

As someone who's read a few of your shows, and would like to see the idea take off, i thought I'd chime in.

I think you need a format firstly, so that each show looks the same, with the same layout and format, regardless of who's writing it. It just makes things flow much easier, and makes it less likely one person's style or tastes will throw people off.

Might it also work better if you split into creative teams? As in like, a Raw team, and a Smackdown team? i guess it's only achievable if there's enough people contributing.
    But it may help in terms of overall direction and helping the PPVs stand out.

As someone who's read a few of your shows, and would like to see the idea take off, i thought I'd chime in.

I think you need a format firstly, so that each show looks the same, with the same layout and format, regardless of who's writing it. It just makes things flow much easier, and makes it less likely one person's style or tastes will throw people off.

Might it also work better if you split into creative teams? As in like, a Raw team, and a Smackdown team? i guess it's only achievable if there's enough people contributing.
    But it may help in terms of overall direction and helping the PPVs stand out.

Thanks michael.

I think both ideas are very good and would really help us if we are going to continue.

I suppose a format would be a good idea and id do like the idea of having seperate creative teams but unless we got really big numbers involved (which is doubtfull considering what has happened so far) i dunno if that would be viable.

i didnt get to pm everyone yet either but will tonight, however i def dont think people should wait on my say so for this thing to go in any direction at any time as tbh im far too busy (and the time difference doesent help) to be in charge. If a Vince McMahon type is needed i.e someone who's opinion can be used to decide matters if needed i'd suggest DM-ICE as he seems to be a quite regular contributer to both threads who talks sense and has already filled in for others. I can still be used as a writer / the guy with mod powers to put up an announcement saying we are seeking more contributer or to the edit the OP in the other thread or edit into the other thread peoples late shows in the proper order. Hell we could even use that as a kayfabe reason for our brief hiatus DM-ICE buying out Bounty Hunters shares in the company to become BWE chairman :D

I suppose a format would be a good idea and id do like the idea of having seperate creative teams but unless we got really big numbers involved (which is doubtfull considering what has happened so far) i dunno if that would be viable.

i didnt get to pm everyone yet either but will tonight, however i def dont think people should wait on my say so for this thing to go in any direction at any time as tbh im far too busy (and the time difference doesent help) to be in charge. If a Vince McMahon type is needed i.e someone who's opinion can be used to decide matters if needed i'd suggest DM-ICE as he seems to be a quite regular contributer to both threads who talks sense and has already filled in for others. I can still be used as a writer / the guy with mod powers to put up an announcement saying we are seeking more contributer or to the edit the OP in the other thread or edit into the other thread peoples late shows in the proper order. Hell we could even use that as a kayfabe reason for our brief hiatus DM-ICE buying out Bounty Hunters shares in the company to become BWE chairman :D

I'd be happy to take a leading role. PMs to people to let them know when they are up etc.

Maybe keep the format where you could be booking any show. Thats half the fun getting to book all stars rather than just one group.

As regards a format I think we could come up with something. Based on the shows we have so far we want to promote new stars, prmote tag team wrestling and have a more adult product.

As show format could look something like this: a show is around 80 mins long.

That means we have 4/5/6 matches per show.
    1 match should be a tag team match (Promotes use of tag teams).
    We have 1/2 in ring/ringside promos and 3/4 back stage segments.

Brief (Just suggestions)
    Keep things simple. We should only introduce one new concept/feud/team/storyline per show.
    Keep to WWE rosters.
    Do your best to follow up on last weeks show.
    If you inroduce something new try and add a bit to your post where you see the idea going.
    PM the next person due to book the show to let them know they are up.

Just wow!:D:D:D

With regards to BWE Inc, to give it it's full title, I'm still on board with this. I agree with Michael's comments on a format to all shows and I personally would like a creative team for each roster but, as BH has said, if the number's aren't big enough, it won't be viable.

I elect DM-ICE as our own Vince!!:):) DM-ICE, we believe in change!!!!

How many writers will we roughly need for the BWE??

Let me know the latest in the "takeover" of BWE:)

Just wow!:D:D:D

With regards to BWE Inc, to give it it's full title, I'm still on board with this. I agree with Michael's comments on a format to all shows and I personally would like a creative team for each roster but, as BH has said, if the number's aren't big enough, it won't be viable.

I elect DM-ICE as our own Vince!!:):) DM-ICE, we believe in change!!!!

How many writers will we roughly need for the BWE??

Let me know the latest in the "takeover" of BWE:)

Your right, if the interest isn't high enough bwe is doomed.

Your right, if the interest isn't high enough bwe is doomed.

DM-ICE, try not to be negative about this. I can see where your comming from but the BWE isn't doomed, we just need some new writers or our orginal ones to continue and we'll be grand. Our storylines are much better than WWE's as well. I can't see WWE giving Swagger a push like we've given him, can you??

To me, the BWE is like all new things. When it's new, everyone wants a go but as time wears on, people lose interest, it just happens. That wasn't ment to be in anyway negative.

In my view, it's up to all of the current writers if BWE is to survive. :):)

DM-ICE, try not to be negative about this. I can see where your comming from but the BWE isn't doomed, we just need some new writers or our orginal ones to continue and we'll be grand. Our storylines are much better than WWE's as well. I can't see WWE giving Swagger a push like we've given him, can you??

To me, the BWE is like all new things. When it's new, everyone wants a go but as time wears on, people lose interest, it just happens. That wasn't ment to be in anyway negative.

In my view, it's up to all of the current writers if BWE is to survive. :):)

Your positive attitude is great to see. If it comes to it I will book RAW and You can book Smackdown:p

Then if anyone else wants a go I will let them be the RAW guest host.....

But it won't come to that. I think some people that want to book won't see any of this as they read and write shows but don't bother with the discussion thread so its hard to gauge who is still in. Hopefull BH will get replies to his PM and we will know whats going on.

Your positive attitude is great to see. If it comes to it I will book RAW and You can book Smackdown:p

Then if anyone else wants a go I will let them be the RAW guest host.....

But it won't come to that. I think some people that want to book won't see any of this as they read and write shows but don't bother with the discussion thread so its hard to gauge who is still in. Hopefull BH will get replies to his PM and we will know whats going on.

That'll be fine by me as I'll have the better brand. See you at Survivor Series:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im still up for it

Im still up for it

so far thats DM-ICE, Dare 2 Defy, Furious Red, Shaneomac, Me & Rjd2 from the original writers who have either pm'd back or said here they are still in. The only person to Pm back so far saying he cant continue is the bauld flah who understandably does not have the time atm.

so hopefully we will get a few more replies (can see the cannibal replying from his involvement so far) but atm we have atleasst 6 contributors.

Does anyone think we should we wait till after Survivor Series to continue this???

Does anyone think we should we wait till after Survivor Series to continue this???

Do you think we should?

The only reason I can think of is if we start from scratch we are stuck with the terrible triple threat matches

Do you think we should?

The only reason I can think of is if we start from scratch we are stuck with the terrible triple threat matches

Erm... I don't know, it doesn't matter when we start as long as we resume this.

DM-ICE, you're being negative again. They're not terrible, it's us that have made the matches.

Erm... I don't know, it doesn't matter when we start as long as we resume this.

DM-ICE, you're being negative again. They're not terrible, it's us that have made the matches.

Wires crossed. I said if we start from scratch. As in from where WWE are today, so we would be using the matches wwe have made for survivor series.

• Advertisement

so far thats DM-ICE, Dare 2 Defy, Furious Red, Shaneomac, Me & Rjd2 from the original writers who have either pm'd back or said here they are still in. The only person to Pm back so far saying he cant continue is the bauld flah who understandably does not have the time atm.

so hopefully we will get a few more replies (can see the cannibal replying from his involvement so far) but atm we have atleasst 6 contributors.

Nice work Bounty Hunter.
    7 would work well. Everyone would make one post per month.

As soon as cannibal posts again we will know where we are. I really hope he is still in.

At this stage I would welcome some suggestions of our next step.

A Brief/Format would be helpful. I think one step is we need to decide if we are continuing from where we stalled or are we starting over?

I think we should start over. If we do I think a new thread should be started. In the first post we put up a format, what we want from bookers and list the rosters.

Gerard.C also said he has too much on to contribute atm.dunno if anyone else will reply at this stage

If a format is agreed upon for how to post shows I can add it to the OP.

im alright with going with just 7 people on board which would mean each person would be writting once every 3 to 4 or so weeks (what with the increased number of PPVS atm) but if we need more new writers let me know also and ill abuse my mod powers :D and do a forum announcement looking to recruit new writers.

Personally id be in favour of not starting completely afresh but that is only if we start writing again soon, to facilitate this maybe I'd (someone else can if they wish) do BWE Bragging rights in the next day or two then maybe DM-ICE (hes done some good retrospective reviews of what has happened already on this thred) would do a a brief write up on what happened on the next Raw and SD, no need for a full show just spoiler like and then maybe someone who has been regularily posting on this thread or reliable so far could do Raw (like Dare2Defy or The Cannibal) and of course they could be pmd the second such a strategy was decided upon as would whoever tops the new list I would add to the OP for the next SD.

thats a lot of work for a few people in a short space of time so I dont mind if we do start afresh and there is enough stuff in the WWE now that we could base good new angles and pushes off but ideally id not like to see the work done so far and things like Swaggers push for example just end now.

Spoiler style smackdown coming up to lead into bragging rights.

I will follow with a Bragging rights PPV. Short and sweet.

EDIT: Done. Now we are a raw and smackdown behind. How about we have a three week build up to survivior series instead of 4? That way the next RAW and smacksown are up to date. Any volunteers to do a raw and smackdown

I also suggest a team cena v team jericho match rather than raw v smackdown. thet way we can have a heel v face team.

I would also suggest a team Orton v Team Batista for the same reason.

Spoiler style smackdown coming up to lead into bragging rights.

I will follow with a Bragging rights PPV. Short and sweet.

EDIT: Done. Now we are a raw and smackdown behind. How about we have a three week build up to survivior series instead of 4? That way the next RAW and smacksown are up to date. Any volunteers to do a raw and smackdown

I also suggest a team cena v team jericho match rather than raw v smackdown. thet way we can have a heel v face team.

I would also suggest a team Orton v Team Batista for the same reason.

Thank you for putting SD and Bragging Rights up. :)

I'm currently am writing up Raw and will have it up A.S.A.P

Thank you for putting SD and Bragging Rights up. :)

I'm currently am writing up Raw and will have it up A.S.A.P

Nice one.

I say use this raw as the BWE to match WWE RAW of November 2nd. That gives us time to sort out a format, the list of bookers and the guts of a week to get smackdown up.

• Advertisement

Nice one.

I say use this raw as the BWE to match WWE RAW of November 2nd. That gives us time to sort out a format, the list of bookers and the guts of a week to get smackdown up.

It took me a while to figure out what you ment by that. I'm almost done, just finishing my main event. The only problem is that it's a little short

It took me a while to figure out what you ment by that. I'm almost done, just finishing my main event. The only problem is that it's a little short

Its okay if its short. We don't need shows to be over cooked.

Its okay if its short. We don't need shows to be over cooked.

It's up. Tried to extend with over-cooking it:)

It's up. Tried to extend with over-cooking it:)

Good Job I enjoyed it.

The Miz Bourne match was good. Everything the same as Bragging rights except with the twist at the end.

Nice to see swagger get the win also.

EDIT: Apart from BH, Dare 2 Defy and Myself, Furious-Red is the most recent poster here. I have asked if Furious-Red would like to do the next smackdown so please don't post a smackdown before i hear from Furious Red.

Good Job I enjoyed it.

The Miz Bourne match was good. Everything the same as Bragging rights except with the twist at the end.

Nice to see swagger get the win also.

EDIT: Apart from BH, Dare 2 Defy and Myself, Furious-Red is the most recent poster here. I have asked if Furious-Red would like to do the next smackdown so please don't post a smackdown before i hear from Furious Red.

Cool, glad ya enjoyed it. :):)

After Furious-Red puts up the next SD, what do we do then??

Cool, glad ya enjoyed it. :):)

After Furious-Red puts up the next SD, what do we do then??

Well its not due up till Friday and I will sort out someone to do the next RAW also.

When that is all sorted I will PM the bookers and ask if they have any ideas regarding a format or some "Rules/Booking Directions" to follow.

After that we need to, Draw up a list of who books what show.

If you have any ideas yourself about what we should do please post them up.

Thanks to evreyone who wants to keep BWE going strong.

Thought this might be helpful:

BWE RAW

GM: Between Steamboat, Vicki, Piper and DiBiase

Champs

BWE Champion - HHH ; No 1 Contender - Jack Swagger

US champ - Evan Bourne ; No 1 Cont - The Miz

Diva's Champ - Melina ; No 1 Cont - Jillian Hall

What's Happening?

- Currently the no 1 contender to the BWE Title, Jack Swagger has been on a major roll. He beat Cena at Bragging Right's to be the No 1 Cont and this past week, he pinned BWE Champ Triple H.

- It seems that major cracks are begining to form between the Legacy.. Ted and Cody seem to have had evough of Orton.

- The Miz had gone on a roll and became US Champ. Lately thou, Evan Bourne has found his call of being the US Champ. This past week, Bourne achieved this dream.

- M.V.P and Mark Henry have gone back to singles competition.

Recap (Copied from DM-ICE's older post)

HHH is BWE Champ.
    Jack Swagger is challenging.
    DX: were involved in the tag tournament but lost. They're still together but HHH seems to be going his own way.
    Legacy: Begining to show cracks. Ted and Cody might split from Orton's reign soon.
    The Miz has lost the US championship after losing to Evan Bourne
    Kofi is now focusing on Orton
    Big Show: Was teaming with Smackdowns Jericho. No, he's back in singles action.
    The Colons are having family trouble, lately they are getting on and may well be reforming as a team, Carlito is very interested in being becoming a Champion again, can he do it with Primos Help.
    Chavo continued his feud with Hornswoggle violently attacking the little guy. Chavo may well be looking to get involved in the US title scene or the Tag team title scene with Chris Masters as his partner.
    Evan Bourne Is now the US Champ by defeating The Miz
    Ricky Steamboat has shown support for Bourne, will he be on RAW mentoring Evan again?
    Santino is providing comedy andwants to get advice fom the Guest GMs. His plans may have to be reviewed after Vince's announcements.
    Jamie Noble: rarely seen.
    Festus: Who?
    Maryse: Now ready to compete again

Here's SmackDown at the mo: (thanks DM-ICE for previously making this. I love copy and paste)

GM:
    Teddy Long: Now has full control over SmackDown.

Champs:
    World Heavyweight Champ - CM Punk ; No 1 Cont - At the mo, Batista
    Intercontinental Champ - Dolph Ziggler ; No 1 Cont - At the mo, Christian
    Women's Champ - McCool ; No 1 Cont - Layla
    Unified Tag Champs - Hart Dynasty ; No 1 Conts - Sheamus & Finlay

What's Happening?

- Currently the no 1 contender to the World Heavyweight Title, Batista has been roll since moving to the blue brand. He got pinned by Punk at Bragging Right's

- Sheamus recently earned himself a place on the SD roster. He's now teaming up with Finlay. They're no 1 cont for the Unified Tag Titles

- Ziggler is the IC champ again after pinning Christian at Bragging Rights. Morrison has gone on a roll as of late, winning the IC title. Didn't get pinned at Bragging Right's. Christian jumped into the SD mix right away being put into a 5 man IC title match.

- Straight Edge is the main faction on SD, with CM Punk, Dolph and Byran Danielson.

Recap (Copied from DM-ICE's older post)

WHC:
    CM Punk.
    Punk has formed a group "Straight Edge" with Bryan Danielson and Dolph Ziggler. Together they put Rey Mysterio on the shelf helping Dolph become the IC champion . They also teamed up to Help CM Punk resist the challenge of the Undertaker. At Breaking Point Punk used cloroform to make Taker pass out. AT HIAC Batista and Taker Challenged Punk. Confusion reigned at the end of the HIAC main event when Taker locked in hells gate while Punk locked in the Anaconda vice on Taker (Somehow!).
    At Bragging Rights, Punk retained against Batista

IC TitleThe current Champion is Dolph Ziggler.
    No 1 contender is ECW superstar Christian.
    Ziggler won the title in a triple threat match at Bragging Rights. Dolph pinned Christian which makes Christian the No 1 cont

Tag Team Title
    Smackdown is Proud to have The Hart Dynasty as the Unified BWE champions. As such they are available to appear on other shows.
    The Tag team tournament decided who the no 1 contenders are:
    Sheamus & Finlay.

Womens Title.
    Michelle McCool is champ but was injured.
    Layla is no 1 contender.
    During her injured time She had Natalya defend the title against Melina on her behalf. They then ended up falling out. Recently McCool recovered and has feuded with Eve and Nattie. Layla became No 1 contender with help from ECWs William Regal.

Chris Jericho: Was teaming with Big Show as part of the tag tournament. Now back to being a singules competitor, what does the future hold for Y2J?
    Maria
    : Not seen much but is still hanging around with dolph. Has shown concern that Punk may not be trustworthy and that Dolph should be careful.
    R-Truth: Feuding with Drew McIntyre
    Drew McIntyre: Took advantage of the ECW invasion to get help from William Regal and Layla. He did this by promising William he would help him take on the harts for the Tag team Titles. They are calling themselves the british union. While Drew may want Layla on his arm it remains to be seen if he really wants regal hanging around and if he will fulfill his promise.
    Kane: Recently teaming with Taker. Eliminated from the tag tourney last week.
    Mike Knox: After feuding with Finlay Knox lost the plot and attacked numerous superstars after a tag match. Looks set to continue a path of destruction.
    Cryme Time: Will be looking to get going again sooner rather than later
    Matt Hardy: Matt tried to avenge his Brothers defeat to CM Punk. Matt has had no luck doing so and looked frustrated lately. Really in need of a new challenge.
    Finlay: Recently feuding with Mike Know. Teaming with Sheamus and is now the no 1 cont for the Unified Tag titles .
    Charlie Haas: Part of the tag team tournament with Shelton Benjamin
    Curt Hawkins: Yep hes on the roster
    Slam Master J, J for Jobber
    Edge: Injured
    Khali: Injured
    Jimmy Yang
    : erm Jobbing
    Eric Escobar and Viki: Escobar has yet to debut on BWE and Viki is in contention to be Raw GM.

The reviews of the 2 shows are up now :):):)

The reviews of the 2 shows are up now :):):)

Thank You for your Posts today.

I think we are back on track now:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement