Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dog Pound Gym questions

Options
  • 16-08-2009 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Is anyone currently train at Dog Pound Gym in Newry ? If yes could he answer these questions please coz i really want to join this gym as wel

How much it costs to train MMA and BJJ ?
    What days its on ?
    What age do you have to be to train there ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭7daze

It's £5 a session. There's Judo on Mon, BJJ on Tues, Conditioning and Striking on Thurs and Sparring on Sat. And I think it's for over 16's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MKZ09

7daze wrote: »
    It's £5 a session. There's Judo on Mon, BJJ on Tues, Conditioning and Striking on Thurs and Sparring on Sat. And I think it's for over 16's

AHH DAMMIT. im not over 16 :( I guess ill have to stick with downloading training videos for about 2 more years. I=Do u have to be 16 for everything or just for mma, coz if it would be possible i would like to start BJJ.

Is there a website for Dog Pund Gym ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Dog Pound Newry are the promoters of Ultimate Conflict Ireland. There is a website with a contact page. http://www.ultimateconflictireland.com/contact.html

You could try there if you get no luck here.

Advertisement