Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone used one of these?

Options
  • 16-08-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭

230-0424002A68UC412129M.jpg

saw this in argos and wondering if anyone else has used or purchased one? Mainly thinking of around the house to kill off the weeds on the driveway and patio. but then got to thinking about the unused bit of the allotment that I'm going to have to dig and clean up anyway. Gone quite weedy recently and something like this might make my life easier there too?

Have a cheap supply of the cannisters, as I use them for other purposes, so not bothered about that really. just wondering if they actually do what they say on the tin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

have used one of these in conjunction with the 'stale seedbed' method of weed control....when the weed seedlings come up i flame weed them instead of handpicking them,saves time and works a treat.:)

Advertisement