Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

catrice make-up stockists?

• 16-08-2009 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi
    I've been told by a make up artist to get a "catrice" lip liner (for my wedding) - she said it's available in chemists.
    Was in Dublin over weekend - had a look in 4 different chemists - couldn't find any that stock catrice make up.
    Anyone know of a chemist that stocks this brand? Co Galway, Roscommon preferably, but even if anywhere else in the country, would love to know

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

Hi
    I've been told by a make up artist to get a "catrice" lip liner (for my wedding) - she said it's available in chemists.
    Was in Dublin over weekend - had a look in 4 different chemists - couldn't find any that stock catrice make up.
    Anyone know of a chemist that stocks this brand? Co Galway, Roscommon preferably, but even if anywhere else in the country, would love to know

Thanks!
    Dunnes have Catrice here in Limerick so i suppose they might have it nationwide aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 castletogher

great - i'll have a look - thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

It's not in chemists (or Penneys for that matter) it'd be in all Dunnes that have make-up and toiletries on the drapery floor (I doubt it'd be in the supermarket).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Dunnes in briarhill in Galway have a stand near the checkouts on the second floor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

thay have them in athlone dunnes upstairs aswell :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement