Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hostels in Dublin

Options
  • 16-08-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hey, some friends from Germany are coming to Dublin soon for the first time & they want to know some good hostels.
    All I know are...

Malborough hostel
    Camden place hostel
    Avalon House
    Four courts hostel
    Kinlay House
    Jacobs inn

Even though I know these, I've never actually used them...can anyone tell me if they're good or not?
    I'd love to hear any info,
    Thanks, :)

P.S. anyone know where I can rent a car at a fair price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Even another recommendation would be good:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭mega man

the bunkhouse hostel on parnell street. best in dublin. you get a free irish breakfast which is good for a hostel.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

i've stayed at the four courts hostel myself and had no problems!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the staircase opposite avalon house
    city hostel on charlemont street

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭boosh_fan

hotels can be cheaper than hostels these days. recently a friend of mine was visiting Dublin with 3 friends. He stayed in a hostel which cost them €40 each a night and there were 4 in a room, sleeping in bunk beds. Another friend recently used http://www.d4hotels.ie/ and got a double room in a hotel in Ballsbridge for €40 per night (for the room).

• Advertisement
Advertisement