Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dicey Reilly's all drinks €3.50 Sun 2 Thurs

Options
  • 16-08-2009 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Cant go wrong. Hey just wondering is their any other Pubs in Carlow town that hav discounts on Drinks during the week apart from the Temple thats a club!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

the last couple of times I've been in Lev and Frye bottles of Corona and Bud were €2.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Should this not be in adverts.ie ? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

in tullys on thursdays and sundays most drinks are around 2.50 or 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

testicle wrote: »
    Should this not be in adverts.ie ? ;)

Why would i put it on adverts i was only saying. its no wonder your user name is Testicle. :D!!!!!!

but hey i see Levrette & frye has a sign outside their door now saying student bar All drinks €3 monday to wednesday uhh i lik the competition pity the barracks dont follow suit i love that pub. but pity their isint a pub who keep the price down 24/7 they all seem to jack them up for friday & saturday no wonder most of us ar getting tanked up at home

Advertisement