Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

search is borked

Options
  • 16-08-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

well kinda

when i search for anything, the search page and results page seems to be 2 days old

i.e.
    its missing my posts from the last 2 days
    it says that my last visit was on the 14th while it says today at 20:34 as i type this
    it says i have one unread private message which i read 2 days ago
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's a known issue. I imagine conor and ross will be in tomorrow and will be able to sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

It's a known issue. I imagine conor and ross will be in tomorrow and will be able to sort it.

oh

sorry, it only started today, and i didn't see any thread on it here, so assumed i was first in there with the news hot of the press

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Advertisement