Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Cardiff

• 16-08-2009 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm hoping to go see U2 in Cardiff this weekend and I need to keep costs to a mininium. Can anybody point me in the right direction for getting from here to cardiff as cheaply as possible. All the flights and boats seem pretty dear. Hoping to go on Sat morning and come back sunday.

Cheers

Comments

Being so close, it might be difficult to pick up a cheap flight.

Have you tried Eurolines? https://194.106.151.95/EurolinesPublic/EurolinesPublicWebApp/EuroPublicTravelDetails.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

cheers for the reply. Definately the cheapest option I've seen but just too long a journey for just a one day trip. Thanks anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

I dunno if its cheapest but its an option anyhow

ryanair - dublin to bristol then get bristol templemeads flyer to train station and train to cardiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

Yeah I was looking at that also. Ryanair have jacked up the prices to Bristol also. They know there are alot of people trying to get to Cardiff this sat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

A possible option to consider is flying anywhere in Wales/Western England that's considerably cheaper and hiring a car for a day to get to your destination and back. (taking both Ryanair and Aer Lingus into account). It could possibly be viable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement