Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubbing Sunday Nights

Options
  • 16-08-2009 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

About to head out on the tiles to the pub for a few drinks and possibly a club afterwards.

Any recommendations where to go and where to avoid.

It been a while since I was last out in Galway on a Sunday night.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

From my experience CPs is pretty much the only place with any life in it on a Sunday. I usually hate the place but there really isn't any other option at the end of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 celebrity

From my experience CPs is pretty much the only place with any life in it on a Sunday. I usually hate the place but there really isn't any other option at the end of the week.

Bummer. Cuba used to open Sundays and GPO was open last night.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

celebrity wrote: »

Cuba was open last night...it was pretty dead in there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

celebrity wrote: »
    I didn't mean CPs was the only place open, just that it was the only place with people in it. Sundays probably only see enough punters in town to maybe fill 2 clubs, most of them are in CPs the rest are spread around the other clubs/pubs

Advertisement