Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in South Dublin / Bray?

Options
  • 16-08-2009 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I currently live in southern Bray and the best connection I could get was 7,6Mbps connection from Magnet through Eircom phonelines. In February we lost the connection completely for 1 week and every day we lose connection multiple times. I presume that the problem is the very old phone lines and there is no hope for improvements in next years in Bray. I also presume rest of the Co. Wicklow is at least as bad. I am so pissed off with current "broadband", that I will move away from Bray as soon as rent contract ends.

Does anyone know if the situation is better anywhere around here. 24Mbps connection would be nice? Anyone knows how the situation is in Sandyford, Cherrywood, Stepaside and Shankill?

Comments

Advertisement