Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer systems?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

mid wrote: »
    I think the first hour Monday (9am-10am) will be the same for everyone as its a lecture, but the remainder of the day will be different depending on if you got A,B or C.
    Do you know how they divided the groups up (e.g. alphabetically)? It might give me an idea as to where I should be (if not I'll just pick my own group for the time-being).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭mid

Seachmall wrote: »
    Do you know how they divided the groups up (e.g. alphabetically)? It might give me an idea as to where I should be (if not I'll just pick my own group for the time-being).

dont know sorry.

If you take the following hours from the online timetable it will match timetable B.

Monday
    09-10 Lec
    10-11 Lab
    12-13 Tut
    16-17 Lec
    17-18 Lec

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Brilliant, thanks for the quick responses.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

hey just to let you know im in first year of computer systems, class A !!! hopefully ill see ya there tomorrow morning :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

MID, ya thats my first lecture tommorow morning

• Advertisement
Advertisement