Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork College of Commerce

Options
  • 17-08-2009 12:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello guys!!!
    Does somebody know something about the Cork College of Commerce? Is it a good school?
    They have interesting courses and I have an interview next week. I would like to know about it from somebody who has studied there.
    Thank youuuuuuu!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

I went there a few years back for an IT course it was pretty diverse and that was the reason why I decided to go there. It is a good school though and they have good teachers there, plus you are in the middle of the city so transport is good but parking is a nightmare. It didnt really feel like college for me though just an extension to secondary school, I think I missed out there.

Also did an evening course there, they have a really good selection.

What course are you thinking of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AT111

I'll be going into 2nd year of my course in CCoC in September as a mature student. Generally I found it excellent, but it is school not college in it's outlook, ie the roll is called, my head of dept. always chased down absentees, gave them grief etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I went there last year and it was ok.I say ok cause i hated the school like treatment that you dont want at 23years of age coming from college.Get over this and your sorted...Mind you i was only there for a year course.I dont think i would do another.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Hi, I realise this doesn't really have much to do with the thread but as people who studied there ye might know... I have an exam in room S2 tomorrow, does anyone have any idea where this room is??

Advertisement