Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any suggestions what I could make?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

(Had a huge fight with my mother,she was being unreasonable and then wouldn't bring me to the shop.I wanted to cycle but it was too dark and I couldn't get my lights on my bike to work,and I attempted to walk but turned back after a few minutes as the shop is at least two miles away,and it's a bit of a doggy area to walk through,in the dark anyway...)

So I am starving,had a bowl of cereal all day,but there's not not much in my house...
    Any suggestions what I could make?Preferable healthy enough if possible
    Here's what I have-eggs,sausages,bread,cheese,sweetcorn,carrots,chipsonions,various types of pasta,chicken soup,burgers,breaded fish fillet...:( not great,I know

I wanted to buy chicken and brocoli etc. and make a cassorle type thing with the chicken soup I have...but that's not gonna happen now :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Why don't you take a taxi to the shop and stock up if you don't have access to it very often?

If I don't have much food in the house I always have pasta mixed with whatever I can find in the cupboard and some cheese (I always have pasta and cheese)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

That is loads of food - you have more then what we have the last week before pay day

French Toast

Omelette

scrambled eggs

Pasta with chicken soup, sausages, sweetcorn and whatever else

pasta bake with the crips used as a crunchy topping

burgers

there are so many combinations there i could go on for ages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

watna wrote: »
    (I always have pasta and cheese)

Same here, and if you have a couple of Garlic Breads in the freezer, your set.

Advertisement