Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 10: Who do u want to win?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Who should win? Personally I can't make up my mind...I'm liking Siavash but also Marcus (despite being a weirdo) has provided good viewing all season.

Big Brother 10: Who do u want to win? 73 votes

Bea
    0%
    Charlie
    0%
    David
    5%
    andymanscorpion05messrsanswer me 4 votes
    Lisa
    4%
    ChewChewgreendomMelanieC 3 votes
    Marcus
    1%
    KittyeeTrix 1 vote
    Rodrigo
    53%
    astrofool_Kaiser_joseph brandHolstenCall Me Jimmymdwexfordalastair_doomjtsuitedArmaniJeanssLuckyLloydDr. BaltarROCKMANm83LatchyomerinCathmandoooBanes05darraghcDeeper Bluejobucks 39 votes
    Siavash
    12%
    almosudzsDman001MialinJP LizMisticalz2003vixenbeescerberus81Bella10 9 votes
    Sophie (Dogface)
    23%
    ChinafootBasqgafarrellOutlawPeteCarroller16redfacedbearKev_ps3Ann22the boltmilly4everkellsumSaucey-Susiebeauty101WesternNightDancingQueen:)Anna Mollysarahwalsh789 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Rodrigo
    Marcus, gogogoggogogoggogo, i want Marcus to be my friend in real life, hes my hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Rodrigo
    I voted Marcus, it was more a process of elimination rather than me being Marcus' biggest fan. I just couldnt pick any of the others, Siavash was the only other possible option.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Rodrigo
    That Bea is a right oul cow. She is absolutely miserable, like a wet Tuesday, waiting for a bus to go to work, crying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Daksiv

I really couldnt care less...

Stupid programme

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Rodrigo
    Daksiv wrote: »
    I really couldnt care less...

Stupid programme

Thanks for that, i can see you've been contributing plenty of gems over the past 24 hours.

On your bike!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Rodrigo
    To be honest I haven't watched every show last two weeks or so but if I would choose one person to win it would be Marcus ,if only cos he's consistant and totally different than any of the others in there ...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sophie (Dogface)
    Marcus without question..

.. the rest are, to be quite frank, gobsh*tes!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Rodrigo
    I picked Marcus! But if him or Siavash were to win I'd be happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Lisa
    Latchy wrote: »
    To be honest I haven't watched every show last two weeks or so but if I would choose one person to win it would be Marcus ,if only cos he's consistant and totally different than any of the others in there ...

Well they're all very different; that's what's made it such a great year. I too like Marcus but David is my fave as he reminds me of my late great-aunt who was also from Yorkshire.

I can't understand Siavash's popularity unless it's a sympathy vote for the Noirin thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Sophie (Dogface)
    Dont like any of them tbh but id like Siavash to win..
    Cant believe the support of Markous, people must forget what a tool he has been on the show..

Lisa
    Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Dont like any of them tbh but id like Siavash to win..
    Cant believe the support of Markous, people must forget what a tool he has been on the show..

Marcus is entertaining - he wasn't much fun when he was being entranced by Noirin but since then he's been ace. He cuts through BS like the proverbial hot knife through butter and he makes me laugh.

Why Siavash - he's just earnest and boring isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Sophie (Dogface)
    basquille wrote: »
    Marcus without question..

.. the rest are, to be quite frank, gobsh*tes!

Yet you voted Siavash??

Sophie (Dogface)
    Yet you voted Siavash??
    Yep, twas an accident. Wasn't paying attention!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I still want Halfwit to win. The rest deserve nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rodrigo
    Interesting (to me anyway) that Roger who is narrow favourite in the bookies has got zero votes here out of about 40 people who've voted so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Lisa
    Seriously don't get why so many people think Marcus has a great dry wit - just because he acts like he's God's gift, breaks the rules just for the sake of it and tells BB to f off all the time doesn't make him a rebel. He's just trying way too hard to be difficult & interesting for it to be genuine I think. Reeeeeally hope he goes tomorrow but know it's highly unlikely. I hope David wins. Took me a while to warm to him but at least he has morals, he's quite simply just a nice guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

hope al queda fly a plane into the gaff been honest, big brother should have ended years ago after brian dowling won it

Sophie (Dogface)
    Most Big Brother fans wreck my head...!

They want the person who's the "nicest" or the most "genuine" to win... regardless of whether they're an absolute bore in the house.

God forbid the housemate who has been the most entertaining wins... Marcus has been consistently great in the house (yes, he was an arsehole for a lot of it) - but has Sophie, Lisa or David given you as much entertainment?

... balls they have!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Sophie (Dogface)
    I think it changes everyday..
    I always liked Siavash even though he's change a good bit he's still my favourite but saying that it could change tonight :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vixenbees

Siavash
    i voted for rodrigo cos i have a tenner on him to win :pac:

Lisa
    basquille wrote: »
    Most Big Brother fans wreck my head...!

They want the person who's the "nicest" or the most "genuine" to win... regardless of whether they're an absolute bore in the house.

God forbid the housemate who has been the most entertaining wins... Marcus has been consistently great in the house (yes, he was an arsehole for a lot of it) - but has Sophie, Lisa or David given you as much entertainment?

... balls they have!

David has kept me entertained. It's like going back to 1950s Yorkshire - although I doubt he would have been so openly gay back then :D Agreed though Marcus is the most entertaining houseguest - the most boring award has to go to Siavash though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I would like Sophie to win :) I would laugh if Lisa did though :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Maybe not such an extreme erasure is deserved but I can understand the response:the programme is a mindless indulgence in the vanity of pretentious and vacuous types.Damn ,though,it probably represents the aimlessness and superficiality of modern society.Nevertheless,BB itself,should be voted off the screen.It's insulting the public's intelligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

David
    Get siavash out he is so annoying i don't care who wins as long as Siavash doesn't and get sophie out to

I want Charlie to win:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭omerin

Rodrigo
    hope the dark horse wins.

Sophie (Dogface)
    Maybe not such an extreme erasure is deserved but I can understand the response:the programme is a mindless indulgence in the vanity of pretentious and vacuous types.Damn ,though,it probably represents the aimlessness and superficiality of modern society.Nevertheless,BB itself,should be voted off the screen.It's insulting the public's intelligence.
    Wildly off-topic and with too... many... big... words!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH...!

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 let me in

Marcus never acted like a twat,he fell hard for noirin like everybody else,sucked it up and kept playin.He keeps it real.A good deal of his david brent like musings came to pass.
    Siavash?C'mon,he walks around with make up, a pete doherty rip off jacket and fake eyelashes thinking he's it.He's bilbo baggins peacocked.
    Lisa=snake
    David=nice idiot
    Rodrigo hasn't put a foot wrong,but he's bland as f**k.
    Charlie-in ma mand ah did nuffin wrong,stupid snake
    Sophie-nice figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Sophie (Dogface)
    mdwexford wrote: »
    Marcus, gogogoggogogoggogo, i want Marcus to be my friend in real life, hes my hero.

I'd love to see what Marcus would be like out on the pull .. :pac:

I like the guy but his one weakness is women. Norrin had him all a sunder.

He must have said "Stuff like that" a million times chatting to her. Didn't like to see the IDH being vulnerable :o

Much prefer him now ..

Him and Karly would make a great couple :rolleyes:

Me thinks she was sex on legs. Not an amazing looker but something about her tells me that a night with her in a hotel room and there would be a 'fixtures and fittings' bill on the way out :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Rodrigo
    IDH, who else. :D

Advertisement