Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother 10: Who do u want to win?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Rodrigo
    Gwan marcus!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bucks777

charlie or sophie to win...cant stand that twat dave!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Lisa
    bucks777 wrote: »
    charlie or sophie to win...cant stand that twat dave!!

Ah no there's nothing to dislike about David - ok he's more difficult to understand than Rodrigo and he's pretty simple but he's harmless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Can't stand David either. One of the most annoying housemates of all time for me.

I want Sophie to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

aah yes ole cackly hen lisa to win;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

why would anyone want sophie to win?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

david to win!!! david to win!!!

don't particularly like him.... BUT... few weeks ago, while on PaddyPower.com, i fancied him as a decent bet... 10 euro @66-1

itd be some friday though...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Lisa
    david to win!!! david to win!!!

don't particularly like him.... BUT... few weeks ago, while on PaddyPower.com, i fancied him as a decent bet... 10 euro @66-1

itd be some friday though...

That'd be fantastic but no chance I fear; of the people who do stand a chance (everyone else in the house that is) I really hope Sophie makes it.

I would be astounded (and delighted) if David finished anywhere else but 5th

Advertisement