Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for on-campus accom. question.

Options
  • 17-08-2009 6:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hey guys,

So I'm after accepting my course offer from UCD and I went to apply for accomodation but I was unable to so.

When I try to apply it sends me to a login page and asks me for my 'Student/Personal Number' On the page it says 'New entrants, please check your student pack for details' Does anyone have an idea then I should get this student pack as I want to apply as early as possible to give me the best chance of getting into on-campus accomodation.

And also does anyone have any advice as to which accomodation I should choose?

Thanks,
    Ringo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

You will get the student package in the post within days....

As for advice look for at the other countless threds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Sringo

You will get the student package in the post within days....

As for advice look for at the other countless threds

So does that mean I'll have to wait until then to apply for accomodation or do they send you a username and password by e-mail.

I'm just asking cause my bro who went to Trinity last year was able to apply for accomodation the morning he got accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

UD and UCD are two different unis....

You'll have to wait...

(Check PM)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

If it's the same as last year, your student number = you CAO number (09******), and your password is your DOB in the form of ddmmyy

• Advertisement
Advertisement