Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk and Newspaper Delivery Bray

Options
  • 17-08-2009 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendation for milk and newspaper delivery around Bray, or are these services available here at all? Any advice welcome and gratefully received!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

I would be interested in this as well. There should be some service. I see the milk van sometimes in the morning but I never caught him. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

There are certainly milk deliveries about. I've had 2 or 3 people recently at the door asking me if I'd be interested in milk deliveries (I'm not!), but I have no idea who they were, sorry.

As for newspaper deliveries, don't the papers themselves do deliveries / subscriptions (I'm talking the nationals here)? I've had one or two 'trial subscriptions' forced on me in the last year or two (the Indo, I think) but just dumped them straight in the bin, so have no idea what the costs would have been had I gone ahead with them. I'd say just check the website of the paper you're interested in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waves

Deveney's on Albert Avenue do deliveries of newspapers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭superficies

Thanks ever so much everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭StargazerLily

We have a great milkman in Bray - he delivers Mon, Wed and Fri. Only charges a euro a week delivery charge and is very reliable. Pm me and will give you his mobile no.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Neadyk

Does anybody know of a newsagents that would deliver in the Dundrum area?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Neadyk wrote: »
    Does anybody know of a newsagents that would deliver in the Dundrum area?

You do realise that this is a Wicklow forum?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

http://www.milkdirect.ie/ Dont know if they Deliver to Bray friend in Town Swears by them.

Advertisement