Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi contact number for lost property?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭

Can't seem to find a number anywhere for them and my wife left her purse in
    the coolock branch yesterday. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My understanding is that they keep their phone numbers private. You're probably better off calling back to the store and talking to the store manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

can you go back into the store? afaik this is the only way of contacting them as the store manager deals with all customer related queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

foggy_lad wrote: »
    can you go back into the store? afaik this is the only way of contacting them as the store manager deals with all customer related queries.

it's not very local to us so it would be awkward to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Do the receipts have any phone number on them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

sweetie wrote: »
    it's not very local to us so it would be awkward to do so.

You're going to have to go in for the purse anyway if they have it, so you might be as well just to head in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

i'm afraid your better going back

Have you tried ringing 11850??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

If they had phones people would ring it and they would have to employ someone to answer it and give a service. thats not going to happen. low cost operation, gives low cost service.

you get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

We rang head office who put us through to the store and they do have 'a' purse but identification in't my wifes but she is going to call in to have a
    look anyways. cheers

Advertisement