Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone starting science this year??

Options
  • 17-08-2009 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Anyone starting DN008 Science this year or any of the other science courses??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

I might be unless I get trinity in round 2. I'm actually happy with either it's just that trinity is much easier for me to get to than ucd(i live in north county Dublin,like in the sticks).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I am, seeya there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

DylanJM wrote: »
    I might be unless I get trinity in round 2. I'm actually happy with either it's just that trinity is much easier for me to get to than ucd(i live in north county Dublin,like in the sticks).

Me too, but in order for me to get there I'll need to the points to go down 10 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Ya are all turncoats I tells ya!

Anyho, third year science student here, doing genetics. So if you need help, ask here or drop me a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Ya are all turncoats I tells ya!

Anyho, third year science student here, doing genetics. So if you need help, ask here or drop me a PM!

Well done to all of you.....Going into 2nd year science (physics and geology). If you have any questions about this area, feel free to PM me also. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

And to speak for another area... starting a masters in Comp Sci. PM if you've any questions about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭DylanJM

I'll need to the points to go down 10 points.

I got 440 but didn't get I was sick. I'd say there's a chance of the points going down,here's hoping....I'll still be happy with UCD though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brothersport

Accepted my first choice of computer science (through science) today :D

Roll on freshers week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

this thread made me feel so old :(

*summon all 4th yr students*

aye,we will become the 'mini boss' of the school in this september :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

DylanJM wrote: »
    I got 440 but didn't get I was sick. I'd say there's a chance of the points going down,here's hoping....I'll still be happy with UCD though.

Woo UCD got my denominated route their "Physics with Astronomy and Space Science", but in fairness Trinity would be better and nearer for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement