Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

could i be pregnant ??

Options
  • 17-08-2009 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok last first day of my last period was 02/08/09... have been feeling very sick the last week well just over week now ... last few day have been feeling very bloated and bottom of my stomach is little more hard than it usually is just before my period like ... also yesterday got little crampy like my period was coming but nothing then last night when i went the toliet and wiped there was a little blood .. its stopped now and this morning its slighty brown ... could there be a chance im pregnant ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

We don't know.
    Only way you can find out is to get a pregnancy test.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

If you had your period at the start of august its way too early to tell. If you miss your next period test then. In the mean time make sure that you protect yourself if you do not want a baby.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

I think its too soon considering you had a period 2 weeks ago and its prob too soon to take a test. If your period is usually regular, try not to worry about it until your next one is due and then take a test. Mine was always regular so I took a test 2 days after I was late. I know its hard to wait 2 more weeks to know but I think its too soon to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks ... I just didn't know how early i could test myself .. and the wait in killing me ... :)
    I don't mind if I am I mean I'm at the stage where am mature enough to look after a child .. just never experienced anything like this before well whats happening to me anyway ..
    thanks

Advertisement