Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Billpay (Nokia E71)

• 17-08-2009 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm about to sign up for three billpay and nab myself a Nokia E71, however, I notice from their website that free skype and msn are not included with it!

Obviosuly I could download skype/fring and use them, but I fear that when I use them I will be charged for the data usage.

Does anyone out there have the E71 on Three and use skype?

I might give them a shout to see if they can give me any special discount...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Skype and MSN are included on the e71, go into a store i'm sure they'll do you a better deal...great choice of phone to use on 3, it's excellent..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

Skype and MSN are included on the e71, go into a store i'm sure they'll do you a better deal...great choice of phone to use on 3, it's excellent..

Or any other network :P. I know they're on 3 just saying :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Thanks lads... So there's room for negotiation! I might ask them to throw in thedata package for first three months...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Adro947 wrote: »
    Or any other network :P. I know they're on 3 just saying :pac:

yea but there not free, require a data add on, don't come preloaded, and are not supported on any other network..., just saying:pac:

:p

Advertisement