Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts after going up 20 points in manooth

Options
  • 17-08-2009 10:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

was 355 now 375

fcuk it anyway is got 345, no piont in a recheck now

ah well, repeat here i come

id say a good few people were screwed by this....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Were you planning on doing English?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 doodlebop

Don't give up hope !!. Points might fall in the second round :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

Same, missed out with the points going up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22 toby92

Im in the same boat,im sure a lot of people are,did you put arts in ucd down or arts in galway? they might have a chance of goin down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kittycat91

i got screwed by this as well, got 350, highly unlikely to even get in second round :(
    another 6th year...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Unlucky guys. Were you dead set on going to Maynooth as you could well get into Galway, Dublin etc with those points?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I was in contact with the admissions office a couple of months back, and they actually predicted to me that points would increase by 20 points.
    I was lucky to get it, but I know alot of close friends that just missed out, a friend got 360, and would have gotten it last year. It's so frustrating and upseeting, but there are other options. Be positive.

Advertisement