Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy Masks?

• 17-08-2009 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

where in Dublin/Kildare can you buy good masks?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Dublin. Great Outdoors Lower Chantam St.
    Flagship Scuba.

I'd go to the great outdoors first. I know they were scubapro agents and i'd recommend the Frameless II. But you need to try on a mask before you buy anyway...

No Idea of places in Kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭acmj2007

thanks loctite
    will have a look there:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Anyone know any places that do prescription masks? Also how long would they take to order? I'm heading over to Egypt on the 17th and I'm a bit nervous of wearing my contacts as I find them uncomfortable most of the time and they'll dry out fast in the heat over there

http://www.watersportswarehouse.co.uk/shop/snorkeling/prescription-lenses.html

I haven't ordered from them, but I was looking for somewhere as well for a perscription mask and I found this site
    HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

If you have disposables then you should not have a problem

I have dived with soft disposables, both daily and monthly at different times, in the Red Sea and elsewhere many times.

Water temps of 34degs / topside 46degs. Not a problem.

A small bottle of saline solution is handy to bring with you.

If you still feel you need prescription lenses bring your mask to Specsavers. They do supply them.

You will enjoy!

Seadeuce

• Advertisement

seadeuce
    I have disposable lenses, didn't know I could dive with them in!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

you can get good value masks at www.first4scuba.com or click my irishpadi.com link below

they do prescription lenses.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carna

www.diveinn.com do a great range and will deliver in 2 days

Advertisement