Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin City Council Public Consultations

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Victor wrote: »
    There are a few issues that Dublin City Council are seeking public submissions on. I think it would be useful if we made submissions.

Public Consultation - End Date - weblink

Review of Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws - 31/08/09 - http://www.dublincity.ie/RoadsandTraffic/RoadSafety/Pages/ReviewofSpecialSpeed.aspx

Thats a whole lot of roads being downgraded to 30kph, disgraceful:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Well,looking on the positive side,the document is a wonderfully comprehensive piece of work which should reassure us all of the sterling work being done within Civic Offices :)

Sadly for those of us in the real-world the document underlines the rapidly growing rift between this "real" world and that inhabited by the established officers and servants of the Local Authority.

The next phase is a tender process for Red-Flags and for a team of stout-fellows who will be available for hire within the City Council`s boundaries to proceed ahead of all infernal horseless-carriages whilst calling out "Bring out yer Dead" in a loud voice !

If anybody considers these proposals will contribute IN ANY WAY to the Dublin Region making an attempt to crawl from this recession then I await that logic...... :rolleyes:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Heart

The Taxi Rank submission must be in writing, no e-mail address...

I would like to get them to realise that the 8pm-6am taxi ranks on Dawson Street and Merrion Row are in bus stops, bus stops which are also in use at the same time!

Once I get a chance to write a letter, I'll make a submission about these...

Advertisement