Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Accord 1999 O2 sensors reading 0%

Options
  • 17-08-2009 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,

So the engine light is showing on my dashboard (1999 Accord Auto LS - Vtec 2.0).
    I hooked up an OBD cable and it gave me the codes P1166 and P1167 which indicate the 2 oxygen sensors.

Isn't it a bit weird for both to be showing at the same time? Using the software I have I can read real time status of sensors etc and it's showing
    O2 sensor 1 Bank1 reading 0.0%
    O2 sensor 2 Bank1 reading 0.0%

I'm just wondering if it couldn't be something other than the sensors themselves?

I'm not a mechanic nor do I have loads of time to spend looking at this so if anyone knows a good mechanic on the South side of Dublin (ie Sandyford or not too far from it) that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Advertisement