If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26" or 32" tv

Options
  • 17-08-2009 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

John,

Am looking for a 26" or 32" for the bedroom that can be wall mounted. Brand not overly important. Have you any deals going? Can be picked up in belfast or dublin. Tks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Alanjob

We have the 26PFL3404 on offer for €349.95 at the moment (down from €399.99) makes a nice little bedroom TV and can be wall mounted.
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3404_12/26pfl3404_12_pss_eng.pdf

I have different types of wall mount available depending on what you'd like it to do - flat to wall, titling or full on articulating.

We also have the 32PFL5404H 32" HD Ready LCD TV on offer at €449.99 at the moment as well if you fancy something a little larger that the 26"
    This is spec and image wise a better TV than the 26" as it benefits from the Pixel Plus processor and a better quality screen.

www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5404h_12/32pfl5404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Have a look at both sets of spec as the give measurements and hopefully one will fit.

Thanks for your enquirey

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 alanjob

Ash, tks for the reply. We've decided on a 32". Brand irrelevant. Are there any other cheaper options than the Philips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nightowl2

Hi,

I'm looking for a 32" Lcd too (for a family member) But it has to be silver.

So can someone please give me a price for one thanks.

P.s. hope I posted on the right thread, the thread I wanted to post on is richer sounds.

Thanks!!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nightowl2 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a 32" Lcd too (for a family member) But it has to be silver.

So can someone please give me a price for one thanks.

P.s. hope I posted on the right thread, the thread I wanted to post on is richer sounds.

Thanks!!

Ok guys thanks for the posts and apologies for the delay in getting back to you both.

We can do the 32PFL5404H at €429.99 on a Boardie special - howver it's in sexy Piano black - we have nothing available from ANY brand at the moment in silver :o

Alternatively we have the LG 32LH2000 available at £329.95 / €399.99 but for the extra €30 the Philips is a far better TV!

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you and please do drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 alanjob

John, Dixons and Currys have a special on the Toshiba 32AV615DB 32" for 299 pounds. Can you price match this? Tks:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nightowl2

Hi John, you weren't that long getting back. Thanks alot for you help!!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

alanjob wrote: »
    John, Dixons and Currys have a special on the Toshiba 32AV615DB 32" for 299 pounds. Can you price match this? Tks:)

Alan,

thanks for the post - We actually have that TV advertised at £289.95 at the moment - however we are sold out at the moment and Toshiba don't have any stock until mid september according to our purchasing department.

If there is anything else I can help you with please just drop me a line and I'll do my best to assist,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.