Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burnley Fc v Manchester United Fc (Match Thread) [mod warning post #537]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Mr Alan wrote: »
    how did Owen get on?any chances in the second half?

Apparently I heard he missed a good few chances.. well that's what I could figure out in between the ****e that was coming out of Merson's mouth..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Trilla wrote: »
    For who though? Looking at that game tonight, who would we get to improve United

Ronaldo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,462 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

SlickRic wrote: »
    to the utd fans who are in here, fair play to pretty much all of ye.

telling it like it is, and not shirking the truth, or making easy excuses, or trolling out the 'fergie always gets it right' excuse.

i still think it's a slight over reaction though. i think, like every team in the league, there are deficiencies in the team which have been discussed a million times and will be discussed again.

but you haven't become sh*te all of a sudden.

you had 5 points from 4 games last year.

it'll probably be a wake up call.

hopefully i'm unbelievably, embarrassingly wrong though :pac:

This is correct, but my main issue is that i can see no reason (officially) for us to have such a weakness in such an important area of the pitch.

We just sold Ronaldo for 80million - we should (and apparently do, according to Fergie and the Glazers) have 80million to spend on improving that midfield. There is simply no way in hell I'll accept that we couldn't buy two or three players that would improve, and have a noticable impact on, our squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Ronaldo

Theyl never be able to afford him :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

SlickRic wrote: »
    to the utd fans who are in here, fair play to pretty much all of ye.

telling it like it is, and not shirking the truth, or making easy excuses, or trolling out the 'fergie always gets it right' excuse.

i still think it's a slight over reaction though. i think, like every team in the league, there are deficiencies in the team which have been discussed a million times and will be discussed again.

but you haven't become sh*te all of a sudden.

you had 5 points from 4 games last year.

it'll probably be a wake up call.

hopefully i'm unbelievably, embarrassingly wrong though :pac:
    spot on imo. Fergie would be the first to tell you he got it wrong and he speaks the truth when he says that the chances we had we should've won. All credit to Burnley though and Owen Coyle is a very gracious winner looking at his interview.

I expect to see a differnent United on Saturday, well hopefully anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Miap wrote: »
    All in all an absolutely dire performance!!! Not happy passing was rubbish and park should never have been on the pitch!!!
    SAF has to get someone in before transfer window closes otherwise its gonna be one very long season!!!

Do you honestly think 1 signing will improve passing and the overall performance of the team????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

Well played Burnley first off, and its nice to see Owen Coyle doing well for himself. He's got a reasonable team with some good professionals, I personally hope they stay up.

United were attrocious tonight, Evra was their best player by some distance, followed by probably Giggs. The rest of the defence did alright, and to be honest never looked like conceding again. The goal Burnley got was a cracker, Robbie Blake hasn't scored many better.

In my opinion, some of the problems tonight were:
    No Ronnie - This is a clear example of a game where he firstly would've scored that peno and then done something else in the second half and we'd win 2-1.
    Central Midfield was not good enough. Carrick and Giggs (in the first half) didn't create enough. Additionally Carrick never controlled the tempo of the game, he can do it sometimes but he's not consistent enough, plus he seems to struggle badly when we need to chase the game.
    No goal threat up front - Both Owen and Rooney were shocking tonight, they dont seem to have developed an understanding yet so hopefully that will come.
    Wide area's contributed nothing, Park and Anderson were pathetic, we had no width cos of Anderson coming in from the left in the first half and Park didn't seem capable of hanging onto the ball for any length of time.

Such a frustrating game though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

There is simply no way in hell I'll accept that we couldn't buy two or three players that would improve, and have a noticable impact on, our squad.

it is the million dollar question which should be on the mind of all utd fans. it confused me all summer, and by the looks of it a few of you too.

it's too easy to get at that midfield. when the defence, and ronaldo (sorry), aren't there to paper over the cracks it's there for all to see. it amazes me that fergie didn't use the opportunity, and the money (he can spend it so i keep being told), to kick on.

he obviously sees something a lot of us don't. he's proved me wrong before, but i've an odd feeling about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

just seen the burnley goal....some strike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

In all honesty a disagraceful result for us. Regardless of all Burnley's endeavour and recent record against premiership teams, lets face it, this was a MUCK result.

Its only the 2nd game of the season so Im not worried in that sense but I will be AMAZED if Chelsea/Arsenal or Liverpool go there and even draw, let alone lose. Thats the pi$$er. A definite LOL moment for everybody but Utd fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

cant believe it .....
    he shouldn't have sold tevez no way
    in fairness he didnt sell tevez

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

PHB wrote: »
    **** blaming this on Ronaldo. Ronaldo's talent is missed, but that was ****ing awful, awful from the majority of United players.

Owen, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Valencia all need to take a long ****ing look at themselves after that game, utterly shocking.

Desperately missed Fletcher, desperately, who woulda stepped up and treated Burnley with respect and worked his ass off to beat them.

**** this Ronaldo talk, United as a whole were utterly ****e, and while maybe Ronaldo woulda put away the penalty or whatever, it doesn't excuse an absolutely ****e performance.
    fairly harsh on valenica

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Christ ye guys are so fickle.

One minute its "Anderson is going to be a beast of a player, the predator etc"
    Next he should be sold as he is crap.

Steady on!

One thing is for sure, United will struggle for goals this year.

Congrats Burnley, it is what football is all about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Just caught the score - I nearly done a jizzy in me trousers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

jensen must be deeeeelighted with himself.
    fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

If you've watched a bit of lower division football over the past few years, you'll know that Robbie Blake is a little gem of a player. Works his balls off and has that genuine touch of class (lacks pace though which is probably why he hasn't featured in the Premiership). Delighted for him, delighted for the likes of Carlisle who has a truly inspiring backstory.

But most of all, Trapp - please, please, please, please, please select McCann for the remainder of our qualification campaign.

Utd have problems, but so do everyone else. Early days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Isn't it mad that man u sent burnley down 37 years ago its like they got there revenge or something like that only in the premier league its the land of fairytales:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

PHB wrote: »
    Owen, Carrick, Anderson, Park, Valencia all need to take a long ****ing look at themselves after that game, utterly shocking.

Valencia wasn't that bad. I agree wit the rest. Park and Carrick were awful, Owen sloppy, and Anderson very very ordinary

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Aw man i'm well depressed about this result.

I thought Evra was our best player and that he actually played very well. I thought Rooney did ok, he moved the ball quickly and played some nice through balls. I didn't mind the fact that he was a bit shot happy, just wasn't his night imo. Giggs did alright, some nice runs with the ball, wasn't a huge threat though. Berbs and Valencia did well when they came on imo (although Valencia took a little while to get going).

I didn't really have much complaint about Carrick tonight - i know that may shock some of you :D - he had an easy enough time of it playing deep in the middle, he had plenty of space to work with so he wasn't really put under pressure imo.

This was our problem for me:
    Ando.Giggs.Carrick.Park
    that's nowhere near our best midfield. There is very little threat there. Did Fergie underestimate Burnley? Why no Valencia? He's our new wing ace - get him in there for a few games, lets see what he can do. I don't see any good reason why Park was picked ahead of him tbh. Why Anderson on the wing? He looked very uncomfortable out wide to me, just seemed to want to drift inside all the time, ended up looking a bit lost. Surely he deserves a run of games in his best position.

We've started slow in the league for the last few years so i'm not too worried about the result. The one thing that is worrying me though, is this: last year Ferguson rotated the 3 midfielders with only Ronaldo playing every week; i really hope he isn't going start rotating all four every week this season. It would fook us up imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

jank wrote: »
    Christ ye guys are so fickle.

One minute its "Anderson is going to be a beast of a player, the predator etc"
    Next he should be sold as he is crap.

Surely its about time they woke up to it? He has always been mediocre and Ive been saying it for years. In some instances Fergie has been right to keep faith in developing formerly crap players, O Shea being a good example.; But I really have never seen any signs Anderson has more to offer.

Loving this thread as much as the result :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

It goes to show that Utd were money mad to sell Roanldo :eek:

He would have put the pen away and created more, imo utd will struggle badly against teams like Burnley who harass like they did tonight, Again Rooney is so petulant when things arent going his way, throwing toys out of the pram and dirty tackles.

Well Done to Burnley fair play .:)

Michael Owen was bought to score goals why shouldnt he take them, is he not good enough have utd bought a second class striker? :pac:

Reveng for Burnley must have been sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

yayamark wrote: »
    It goes to show that Utd were money mad to sell Roanldo :eek:

He would have put the pen away and created more, imo utd will struggle badly against teams like Burnley who harass like they did tonight, Again Rooney is so petulant when things arent going his way, throwing toys out of the pram and dirty tackles.

Well Done to Burnley fair play .:)

Michael Owen was bought to score goals why shouldnt he take them, is he not good enough have utd bought a second class striker? :pac:

Reveng for Burnley must have been sweet.

Ronaldo was sold because he wanted to leave, in fairness to Fergie he did well to get an extra season out of him but he was always going to Madrid. Good luck to him, he owes United nothing.

Owen has a fairly average record when it comes to taking penalties, and he's gone 13 competitive games without scoring, but Ando, Rooney or even Evra would all have been higher up my penalty-taker list.

Congrats to Burnley, ye won't get a better result all season (except maybe at OT if United play as badly again) :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

even Evra would all have been higher up my penalty-taker list.

Really? I can safely say he took the worst peno I've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Victor McDade

Berbatov last year for me. Evra's apparently decent at penalties in training. Either way, it shouldn't have been Carrick

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Retracted

• Advertisement

steps_3314 wrote: »
    I think its time Fergie went to be honest.
    What?
    Dont understand Utd fans making excuses for them.

And which United fans would those be? I haven't seen any excuses.

What?

And which United fans would those be? I haven't seen any excuses.

Ok maybe there arent many fans on here making excuses but ive spoke to 2 or three fans this morning and just say we always make a bad start.

I dont think its an excuse. It may be fact but surely it shud play on the players minds and they can try to get off to a good start. Birmingham and Burnley are two average teams and we score one goal against them and have players like Rooney and co in the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Coming from a United fan this is difficult to say but Utd are ****ed this season. They dont have a great team but now a good team. Not likely to win the league as Chelsea will be too strong. Just look at Chelseas midfield options and compare them to ours. Carrick vs Lampard, Park vs Ballack Essien vs Anderson At least Giggs is still trying but hes getting older and cant be relied on to do everything.

Frankly Fergie has ****ed up. His decisions have cost utd. He should have done more to realise Tevez is a better player than ppl think. To drop him against Barca for that useless bast**d Park was a ridicolous choice. Park is Utds worst player and yet he keeps getting in the team. I cant remember Park having a good game in his Utd career never mind scoring a f**king goal.

I think its time Fergie went to be honest. Bring in someone like Mourinho who is more creative. Fergie is a tight git who wont realise he needs to replace Ronaldo. 70 goals in the last two seasons. Hang on bring in Owen and were fine. F**k that.

I was livid last night and im even worst this morning. Dont understand Utd fans making excuses for them.

That is in all honesty the worst thing I have ever read on the internet.

I would go through it line for line, but I would be afriad I would engage you in debate and my head would explode.

You really need to rethink what you typed and maybe have another go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

I think its time Fergie went to be honest. Bring in someone like Mourinho who is more creative.

Are you out of your mind!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I think its time Fergie went to be honest. Bring in someone like Mourinho who is more creative.

I am actually stunned for words. Well actually I can think of a few choice ones that would see me banned. Either claim on it's own is bad enough but you had to go and put them together! With fans like this who needs rivals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

To drop him against Barca for that useless bast**d Park was a ridicolous choice. Park is Utds worst player and yet he keeps getting in the team. I cant remember Park having a good game in his Utd career never mind scoring a f**king goal.

that is ridiculously harsh.

mayordenis wrote: »
    that is ridiculously harsh.

meh - i'd kinda agree to be honest. I don't rate park at all unless he is being deployed to track the oppo full back. His crossing and passing are poor, finishing poor, he doesn't have a great first touch and isn't that fast. Apart from his workrate, what does he bring to the side?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

meh - i'd kinda agree to be honest. I don't rate park at all unless he is being deployed to track the oppo full back. His crossing and passing are poor, finishing poor, he doesn't have a great first touch and isn't that fast. Apart from his workrate, what does he bring to the side?

Asian Representation:D

ok lads go easy

as i said im really p**sed off at the result and the direction they are goin. maybe it will change, not sure

but i think we need at least one new player

ok, and i probly could have thought about it a little more before just shouting out some of the comments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

United were poor last night and look to be taking a bit of time to adjust to the loss of Ronaldo. It's to be expected but I wouldn't panic just yet as I think United have more points now than they had at this stage last year?

It's a whole new system that the team is playing and there was an awful lot of rotation last night, in fact I think Fergie might have taken Burnley a bit lightly, so let's just wait and see how it goes and what the state of the parties is in 6 weeks time. We will know for sure then how it is going to pan out.

I would have to say that players like Anderson need to improve their performances significantly if they are to stay at United and become first team regulars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

People really need to calm down and step away from their keyboards before posting. That wasn't the worst United performance I've ever seen and it won't be worse than every other performance I'll ever see in the future. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if United play worse than that this season, and maybe win the game.

We created plenty of chances, but we didn't take them. Owen was unlucky that the first chance a) came so early in the game & b) took a slight deflection on it's way to him. For the header he was trying to lean backwards and stay onside while going to head it. He should have connected with the ball and he should have made Jensen work, but overall I was impressed with his movement and ability to find space. More than ever I'm now sure that goals will come from him this season, I'm still not convinced he was the best option for us but I think he'll get goals.

The midfield never really seemed to get itself sorted, we didn't seem to have anyone playing on the left hand side of midfield for most of the game. Or if they were, then they were conspicious by their absence whenever Burnley pushed on. The passing was sloppy and off-kilter, but I can accept that it'll take a while to find the right rytham there. What I was most disappointed with in midfield was the amount of space Burnley were given when they had the ball. Granted we had most of the possession, but they always seemed to find a couple of yards of space. At the back it was keystone cop stuff at times, but with both first -choice centre halves out that's not really surprising. There's a wide gulf between Rio/Vidic & Evans/Brown(o'shea) but there should have been enough there to keep Burnley out. We had 6 seperate chances to clear the ball prior to Blakes shot and didn't take any of them.

Ultimately this was a kick in the teeth, and a game that we should never have lost. Burnley played well and defended well, but on another day the penalty goes in and one of the myriad chances we have in the second half gives us the win. We created plenty of chances but didn't take them and deserved nothing more from the game than we got, we aren't suddenly relegation candidates nor are we suddenly a team without direction or a rudder.

imo we'll still be challenging for the title come May, and that's without strengthing in the transfer market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

Some massive knee jerk reactions here!! Talk of sacking Ferguson is a bit hysterical.

Right they lost a game so what? It's the second game of the season for Gods sake, how can anyone possibly say that they are fecked.

Early days yet lads calm down.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I don't know how anyone can blame Anderson for his performance last night. He is not a left winger, and should never be asked to play there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Coming from a United fan this is difficult to say but Utd are ****ed this season. They dont have a great team but now a good team. Not likely to win the league as Chelsea will be too strong. Just look at Chelseas midfield options and compare them to ours. Carrick vs Lampard, Park vs Ballack Essien vs Anderson At least Giggs is still trying but hes getting older and cant be relied on to do everything.

Frankly Fergie has ****ed up. His decisions have cost utd. He should have done more to realise Tevez is a better player than ppl think. To drop him against Barca for that useless bast**d Park was a ridicolous choice. Park is Utds worst player and yet he keeps getting in the team. I cant remember Park having a good game in his Utd career never mind scoring a f**king goal.

I think its time Fergie went to be honest. Bring in someone like Mourinho who is more creative. Fergie is a tight git who wont realise he needs to replace Ronaldo. 70 goals in the last two seasons. Hang on bring in Owen and were fine. F**k that.

I was livid last night and im even worst this morning. Dont understand Utd fans making excuses for them.

WOW....

I was going to take it this apart but if these are truly your opinions then imo your knowledge of football is so badly lacking that I'd be wasting my time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Iago wrote: »
    People really need to calm down and step away from their keyboards before posting. That wasn't the worst United performance I've ever seen and it won't be worse than every other performance I'll ever see in the future. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if United play worse than that this season, and maybe win the game.

We created plenty of chances, but we didn't take them. Owen was unlucky that the first chance a) came so early in the game & b) took a slight deflection on it's way to him. For the header he was trying to lean backwards and stay onside while going to head it. He should have connected with the ball and he should have made Jensen work, but overall I was impressed with his movement and ability to find space. More than ever I'm now sure that goals will come from him this season, I'm still not convinced he was the best option for us but I think he'll get goals.

The midfield never really seemed to get itself sorted, we didn't seem to have anyone playing on the left hand side of midfield for most of the game. Or if they were, then they were conspicious by their absence whenever Burnley pushed on. The passing was sloppy and off-kilter, but I can accept that it'll take a while to find the right rytham there. What I was most disappointed with in midfield was the amount of space Burnley were given when they had the ball. Granted we had most of the possession, but they always seemed to find a couple of yards of space. At the back it was keystone cop stuff at times, but with both first -choice centre halves out that's not really surprising. There's a wide gulf between Rio/Vidic & Evans/Brown(o'shea) but there should have been enough there to keep Burnley out. We had 6 seperate chances to clear the ball prior to Blakes shot and didn't take any of them.

Ultimately this was a kick in the teeth, and a game that we should never have lost. Burnley played well and defended well, but on another day the penalty goes in and one of the myriad chances we have in the second half gives us the win. We created plenty of chances but didn't take them and deserved nothing more from the game than we got, we aren't suddenly relegation candidates nor are we suddenly a team without direction or a rudder.

imo we'll still be challenging for the title come May, and that's without strengthing in the transfer market.

Bit of sense brought to proceeding.

My main disappointment was the lack of anger.

there was a spell around 25 mins into the first half were burnely were playing the ball around in a tight triangle and taken the pissora a little.

usually when this happens there's an angry reponse, it used to be keane, more recently it's been fletcher put in some really strong tackles get the team angry and they blow the side away.

no one looked hurt, no one looked angry, it happened a few times last year and I always say it I don't mind losing what kills me is when no real effort is made to win.

We really needed Fletcher there and valencia on from the start to bring a much more balanced feel to the midfield.

We got bossed by burnely in the midfield at times and wes brown looked like he'd never played before.

very frustrating night.

bring on eh wigan or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I can't believe people have just perceived that Chelsea are going to win the league. It reminds of last year. Wait til Deco & such are playing in the muck of Novenmber & December. Wide open this year I feel

Iago wrote: »
    WOW....

I was going to take it this apart but if these are truly your opinions then imo your knowledge of football is so badly lacking that I'd be wasting my time.

thats my opinion, you have your opinion..end of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

bring in Mourinho are u mad did u ever see chelsea play when he was manager , you honestly havent a clue about football at all mate .

bring in Mourinho are u mad did u ever see chelsea play when he was manager , you honestly havent a clue about football at all mate .

lets be fair, he won two leagues with chelsea and one last year with inter, CL with Porto aswell as other title so cant see why he couldnt do it at Utd.

ok maybe SAF has another few years at OT but Mourinho is surely a good candidate to replace him.

lads i hold my hand up, i did over react, probly shud have read my comments before posting but still upset on recent events

:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

It wasn't the greatest of results but I am not panicking, it is early days and all teams will lose a game now and then. Onwards to the next game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

ok lads go easy

as i said im really p**sed off at the result and the direction they are goin.

What direction is that? we have one win and one loss two games into the new season it's impossible to guage anything accurately by that.

Calling for the managers head is disgraceful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

deise48 wrote: »
    in fairness he didnt sell tevez

Exactly Tevez didn't want to sign and that was his choice. One bad result and people are saying Fergie should go, that has to be a windup. It will all come good in the end. the season has just started ffs.. you cannot win every game.

People need to get real here. Look at Fergie's history, that speaks for itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

lets be fair, he won two leagues with chelsea and one last year with inter, CL with Porto aswell as other title so cant see why he couldnt do it at Utd.

ok maybe SAF has another few years at OT but Mourinho is surely a good candidate to replace him.

lads i hold my hand up, i did over react, probly shud have read my comments before posting but still upset on recent events

:):):)
    we would prob win titles but the football would be terrible , 1-0 wins every week , need a manager with an attacking mind after ferguson goes which i hope is not for quite awhile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I can't believe people have just perceived that Chelsea are going to win the league. It reminds of last year. Wait til Deco & such are playing in the muck of Novenmber & December. Wide open this year I feel

what muck ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

The Muppet wrote: »
    What direction is that? we have one win and one loss two games into the new season it's impossible to guage anything accurately by that.

Calling for the managers head is disgraceful.

Not too sure. He handled Ronaldo and Tevez poorly.
    Was a time when things would have been done differently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement