Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change in office

Options
  • 17-08-2009 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I work in an office which is spread over three floors with 23 employees. The dress code was always very casual and laid back, jeans and t-shirts being usual. About six months ago one of the more senior girls started to wear more formal clothes. Now it has got to the stage where about 8 of the girls are wearing very formal attire all the time. They are wearing skirt suits and have their hair up constantly. Recently there were rumours of redundancy. Last week a manager started talking about the image that the company is trying to project. Yesterday I wore something more formal than my usual jeans and t shirt and I was absolutely stared out of it. I think there is something going on but nobody is talking.

Advertisement