Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pichet, opinions?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

There is this new bistro/restaurant/boulangerie and some other French things on the place where Leon was, off Dame st (Trinity st if I'm not wrong); I head that Leon got a clousure order from the fsai.ie some months ago and then I saw this new resturant, you can easily find it because it has blue signs everywhere

I had a quick look on the menu and it didn't seem bad and the inside of the place it looked good; so I wanted to know if you've been there and what is your opinion

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Haven't been, do want to go. The menu looks interesting. A friend of a friend works there and she said the food is great. Would love to hear opinions about it!

Advertisement