Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards UL Beers - 14th Sept, 7.30pm, Scholars

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

soooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy

Chickened out complelytely
    There and everything but BWAK fecking ****ed that one up
    Next ine I swear!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jkeire

Highlight for me was the legendary drunk girl coming over trying to sing Joe Dolan.
    "Sing it again you big Tom Boy."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

jkeire wrote: »
    Highlight for me was the legendary drunk girl coming over trying to sing Joe Dolan.

Man she was a mess, wasn't she Jhakira :p

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blondiegirl2009

Seachmall wrote: »
    Ended up crashing on Peteee's and Mossin's (sp?) couch, thanks for that lads. I've no idea how I found my way back this morning :confused:

Good night, to sleep at 5:40, up at 7:20 for some ****ing lecture :mad: (Of course I could just not go but I've only 3 hours today and I'm a bitch).

Sounds like something from 'The Hangover'.. and Im guessing ye all had one of those in the end by the sounds of it:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Sounds like something from 'The Hangover'.. and Im guessing ye all had one of those in the end by the sounds of it:P
    There wasn't much of a hangover but the drunk stumbling on the way home almost caused a few injuries :pac:

It turned out to be quite the night, I hope your badminton was worth it :mad: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

It turned out to be quite the night

How was your first Lodge experience? It sounds like you really went all out! Waking up on couches is always fun times!

Good night overall, even though I was sober as can be. Next time we do this, I will not be...

Mr. K wrote: »
    How was your first Lodge experience?
    Grand but the place is a bit of a ****-hole.:D ****-hole might be too strong but the way everyone goes on about it I thought it'd be some huge place but it's small enough.
    It sounds like you really went all out! Waking up on couches is always fun times!
    Yeah the lads were dead sound to let me crash there, I'd only known them a few hours (should of made off with the TV :D).
    Good night overall, even though I was sober as can be. Next time we do this, I will not be...
    I'll hold you to that :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Owie my head!

Good times. Good to see so many new faces, yer all legends! Also good to be back at the lodge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

It was an epic night! Lots of vodka + scholars + stables + lodge + stealing timber + stella artois = drunk Mossin today!

Kudos to the newbies who participated in what turned out to be a brilliant night!

Here's to the next BULB's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jkeire

Man she was a mess, wasn't she Jhakira :p

I know I said I'd change it last night, but I'm just not arsed. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

jkeire wrote: »

I think she actually meant Big Tom

I suppose we should tell people who did turn up:

Mossin
    Petee
    DJCR
    Burning Eclipse
    Mr. K
    Blondiegirl2009
    Ergonomics
    Bluedolphin
    JKeire
    Seachmall
    Ninty9er
    IDPlease
    tommiejoie
    Mid

VivGrise was in the Lodge

I am no doubt missing somebody :(

Mossin wrote: »
    I suppose we should tell people who did turn up:

Mossin
    Petee
    DJCR
    Burning Eclipse
    Mr. K
    Blondiegirl2009
    Ergonomics
    Bluedolphin
    JKeire
    Seachmall
    Ninty9er
    IDPlease
    tommiejoie

VivGrise was in the Lodge

I am no doubt missing somebody :(
    And Mid

The Stables or Scholars, which is better on a Weds night (tomorrow nite). Anything on?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Frisbee lads having party at Scholars tommorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... just returning to a semi conscious state!!

Arrived home with two half broken wooden chairs and called in assistance on a missive timber board!!!

really have to stop the shot drinking!!!

Woke up the next morning with some strange dude lying on my couch!!! (Earlier explained by the thread)

With ringings of "why why why, delilah" in my head + a missive headache!!

That girl who Mossin was talking to after the Lodge came up to me yesterday while I was having breakfast in the A-block. She seemed fairly ecstatic that you actually texted her back :D.

So went to The Stables and Scholars last night. My verdict is its very... groupy, seems like mostly older students. Karaoke last night.. and guys stripped:P

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭snazzy

Jesus they never advertise the good stuff like that.
    Try the cocktails there. Sex on the beach. 3 euro. :cool:

That girl who Mossin was talking to after the Lodge came up to me yesterday while I was having breakfast in the A-block. She seemed fairly ecstatic that you actually texted her back :D.

Sweet! :D
    My ahem "charm" must be paying off :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

So went to The Stables and Scholars last night. My verdict is its very... groupy, seems like mostly older students. Karaoke last night.. and guys stripped:P
    which pub is very groupy and older students? (ala pete ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

is she hot? (and by hot is she smaller than T ;) )

Advertisement