Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!I've got no water.

Options
  • 17-08-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for some advice.
    Since yesterday morning(Sunday) , there has been a problem with water in my house.
    There is no water in any of the toilets(upstairs or downstairs)and no water coming out of the cold taps in the bathrooms.
    I do have hot and cold water in the kitchen tap and all the hot taps in the bathrooms are working. The electric shower is working.The washing machine is working.
    I would appreciate any advice.Is it something simple or is it a matter for a plumber and if so could someone recommend a plumber to me? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Limerick city area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

The fact that you have hot water could be a red herring. Your hot water tank might have a supply of hot water left in it. Check the tank in your attic. Perhaps the ballcock is stuck up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

open all your taps upstairs and down. It just sounds like an air lock. Let us know if it clears give it 5min.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

just had the plumber. he fixed it.it was something to do with a ballcock in the attic. thanks

Advertisement