Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas BBQ!

Options
  • 17-08-2009 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

HIya just wondering has anyone any experience of cooking with a gas BBQ? Is the flavour much different compared to a charcoal one? Thinking of buying a second hand one online today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054960667

Much discussed here.

My two cents - worth spending money on a daecent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

HIya just wondering has anyone any experience of cooking with a gas BBQ? Is the flavour much different compared to a charcoal one? Thinking of buying a second hand one online today.

im pretty sure that everyone i know that has a bbq has a gas one, and i think they are brilliant! the food comes off it soooooooo tasty and just perfect. if its cheap, buy it to try it but i dont think you will be disappointed

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have a Webber one and find it great. Food tastes lovely from it and easier to control cooking so items are not burnt or under cooked.

If you miss the charcoal flavour you can get special woodchips etc that you can put in a box and use over the heat to give more flavour but it is not really necessary.

Advertisement