Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Godfather present idea

• 17-08-2009 4:02pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am standing for my niece's christening on Saturday. I was thinking of paying for studio time for a photographer so that they could go and get pictures done in the near future. Does this sound like a good idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Flowertot

have got to say this a lovely idea.

most people get vouchers for pixie photos when the baby is born in their bounty pack from the hospital and i have a collection of mine from 3 mths to 18 mths yet not one proper family one which i'd love.

Gettin married in nov and using that as an opportunity to get a professional family photo taken. i think a family portrait for the wall is a great idea

Advertisement