Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohs v Liverpool X1 - Photos

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

Off topic I know but some nice images from Steaua Bucharest v St Pats here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

soccerc wrote: »

didnt you say you were not getting paid to go ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

couple of days in the sun (well 24hrs anyway)... did ya enjoy it ? (apart from the result - 1-0..ok,.... 2-0... fair enough ....3-0 yer takin' the piss ...didnt deserve to loose 3-0.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

This is the PHOTOGRAPHY forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

PCPhoto wrote: »
    On this occasion - I wasn't happy with the images I was taking so didn't send out any images.... both INPHO and Sportsfile were also there so the papers were unlikely to use my stuff.

Was there a reason you were not happy with the Images you took, gear issues, bad light or were you just off form (this sometimes happens to me at matches)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

just wasnt happy with the quality of my work so didnt send them out.

maybe it was just an off day ....that sounds like easiest way to explain it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

PCPhoto wrote: »
    didnt you say you were not getting paid to go ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

couple of days in the sun (well 24hrs anyway)... did ya enjoy it ? (apart from the result - 1-0..ok,.... 2-0... fair enough ....3-0 yer takin' the piss ...didnt deserve to loose 3-0.

No PC, I never said I was paid to go, you suggested that was the case ;)

Enjoyed the trip went out on Tuesday and back tonight.

Mixed pleasure with some work and picked up a few jobs while I was out there too.

As for the game, we were well beaten by a good team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

soccerc wrote: »

should be a new thread, no need to get caught up in the "i hate sexy young women in NOTW gear but watch SKy for MY TEAMS games even tho the same **** owns both but if i boycott SKY i cant see MY TEAM" crap thats going on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭positivenote

there is only one gary twigg... well thats my sentiments on the matter :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Trouser_Press

NBB Bohs wrote: »
    Pure hypocrisy. Didn't the Liverpool captain sell the rights of his autobiography to the Sun?

No, it was Graeme Souness, then Liverpool manager, who became a pariah in the city for flogging his post heart-bypass pics to The Sun.

And on and on we go....Heysel and Hillsborough - the common link? P1ssed Liverpool fans. But nobody is allowed mention that plain old fact, oh no. We must keep silent and allow the Scousers wallow in their self-pity. Yawn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

If this isn't going to come back to photography it will be closed down. You can debate all you want the non photography stuff over in Soccer. Please take it there.

I'm not seeing much value here beyond the original postings.

Two strikes on this thread thus far. One more and it and the offending poster will be gone.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement