Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Hotels

• 17-08-2009 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Any bargains in a luxurious Cork Hotel preferably near the pubs and clubs, something like a dinner in deal in the Ambassador

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LeslieP09

stayed in the hotel in castlemartyr, which was very nice a few times,
    lovely food, and service was pretty good, though they have changed ownership i think since i've been there, but from previous stays, its been top notch

few nice pubs around there, no clubs though, but good crack there, not far from other towns too

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rebelchick2

Castlemartyr is very far out! The kingsley hotel is near enough, also the clarion in the city centre is lovely!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LeslieP09

ya castlemartyr is a bit out, but if your looking for something diff its nice place to go .
    plenty of pubs and beachs etc to go to . i do agree with the previous user, the clarion is very nice too if you want to stay in city, plenty of activity near by and some great restaurants. jurys on western road not bad either still close to city centre and restaurants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 obscurething

I love The Imperial, bang in the centre of everything, nice buzz, near pubs and restaurants - some good deals at the moment too http://www.flynnhotels.com/Imperial_Hotel/index.html

Advertisement