Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visiting cork

Options
  • 17-08-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

in Cork on Thursday night on business travel. Are there any adult cinema in Cork and if not any good lap dancing bars. Also what is good bar in the city centre to meet local ladies and have a bit of craic for single guy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭Fabio

Go check out Mangan! hahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭ronrar

I'll milk ya if you want, boy.

Better than nothing. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

benjerry wrote: »
    in Cork on Thursday night on business travel. Are there any adult cinema in Cork and if not any good lap dancing bars. Also what is good bar in the city centre to meet local ladies and have a bit of craic for single guy!

Ya dirty fecker ya! Down with that sort of thing. I bet it was the short skirt thread that attracted you in to the Cork board.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

There's a place on parnell place by the bus station that offers video booths. Not that I know anything about that.

Advertisement