Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewable Energy

Options
  • 17-08-2009 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Got offered this today by the CAO. To be honest this kind of cousre seems to be really interesting. However i didnt do Physics for the leaving cert. Will i strugle??

Please help me!:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Screed

No you should not struggle. I did a few modules by night class after years out of the education circle. Once you can follow the maths questions you should be good they are not to complicated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭cocomk1

Screed wrote: »
    No you should not struggle. I did a few modules by night class after years out of the education circle. Once you can follow the maths questions you should be good they are not to complicated

Thanks for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭cocomk1

Anyone else want to comment on this course?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

1st year is leaving cert difficulty almost junior in some parts.

You will be learning alot about how electrical circuits work, etc

The pace will pick up in 2nd year. The subject Energy Transfer full of physics.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭dkmedia

I got offered, and accepted this course as well. Is there a lot of practical work involved or is there more theory?

• Advertisement
Advertisement