Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Post?

Options
  • 17-08-2009 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭

Have any of you guys seen any Kildare Post newspaper stands around?

The used to deliver but they stopped and just left a pile of papers in local shops but I haven't seen them for ages, I used to like reading that paper.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

they dont deliver anymore but there in most shops centra gala etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭redalicat

I've picked one up recently in the Newbridge Tesco, where I usually get the Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

redalicat wrote: »
    I've picked one up recently in the Newbridge Tesco, where I usually get the Post.

Thanks. We shop in Dunnes in NB and they have a stand there but it's always empty. Same for the local Spar & Centra.

I shall continue my quest :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

They go pretty quickly. I've noticed in Clane on a Thursday that they are all gone by the evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

i could be mistaken but the parent company to the kildare post is on the way down,

the same company owned the leitrim post and several other papers across the country, most of which have all stopped being printed, so maybe thats why its hard to get

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

i could be mistaken but the parent company to the kildare post is on the way down,

the same company owned the leitrim post and several other papers across the country, most of which have all stopped being printed, so maybe thats why its hard to get
    your spot on here.Its River Meida thats owns them and their in a bit of financial difficulty at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

thanks john thomas , i didnt like to speculate what may have not been the full truth,

but the leitrim post has been abandoned ,and the office is up for lease, and i knew they both had the same parent company,

Advertisement