Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Cherry Cider on draught

Options
  • 17-08-2009 5:49pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

One single keg of Red Branch Black Cherry Cider from California is going on sale at the Bull & Castle on Thursday -- just 33 pints, first come first served.

They'll be tapping Big Daddy IPA by Speakeasy Brewery as well.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Oh very nice, any idea from the distributors if we will see some more of the beer they import on draft?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Well, they do seem very interested in getting the draught out there. The difficult bit is getting pubs to sell it, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 winefan

what time will the Black Cherry cider be available from? If there's only 33 pints, I don't want to arrive too late. Too early is no bother.

33 pints of something unusual isn't going to drain away too quickly, I'd say. But to be sure, The Bull & Castle's number is 475 1122.

And you can buy Red Branch Black Cherry Cider, and their other ciders and meads in the decent offies.

The cider lasted until about 10, I think, but was very nice.

Big Daddy IPA is still on and is absolutely superb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

BeerNut wrote: »
    The cider lasted until about 10, I think, but was very nice.

Big Daddy IPA is still on and is absolutely superb.

I thought there was still more cider left, I had my last pint of it around 10.30 and headed home before I had too much of it :) very nice cider.

Somebody told me it was all gone. Lovely stuff, but one glass was enough for me.

Advertisement