Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DISSCUSION/REVIEW REQUEST SRC HK416

Options
  • 17-08-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

LOOKING FOR REVIEW OF SRC HK416 THE ONE M.I.A IS SELLING. IS IT LIPO READY?? ROF? ETC.. THANKS CARL.:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Its a niec looking gun but the internals aren't anything special unfortunately. theres an 8mm gearbox shell but the gears and piston are the same types used in a lot of clones and the motors commonly strip themselves. As far as i can remember the air nozzle and hopup mech in it is also a slightly different type to the regular ones and means you'll have difficulty if you need to change something.

As far as lipo ready goes though, theres no such thing. every gun is capable of firing with a lipo battery. the only question is how long will it last and in an SRC gearbox i wouldnt expect that to be too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    LOOKING FOR REVIEW OF SRC HK416 THE ONE M.I.A IS SELLING. IS IT LIPO READY?? ROF? ETC.. THANKS CARL.:)
    I bought one of these in MIA last year. It was my first decent AEG, I used an 11.1v LiPo in it from day one. The ROF was savage.
    Build quality & finish were very good. This was the only AEG that I had NO problems with. Only regret was that I sold the damn thing :mad:
    MIA have had a good stock of SRC original parts in the past few months up to a complete gearbox from what I saw (that might be gone by now).
    I'd buy one again in a heartbeat, but I'm happy with my KWA M4A1 for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

I bought one of these the other day, really heavy (not gonna break), mia said it will hold up on a 7.4v lipo with no problems (yet to buy one), ROF is impressive with 9.6v battery, really smooth cycling the internals are great. All in all, you definately get wat you pay for in relation to airsoft guns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/2452

Full review on Arnie's. Have mine about a year, running 7.4 lipo.....not a single problem with it. Only thing I've done was change the hop up bucking & rubber to Madbull......bit of a git to take apart. Would fully recommend removing the lower reciever before trying to take out the gearbox. The upper is as tight as my wife's purse......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭desertstorm

The upper is tight to the point where it's very easy to break off the tabs which hold the upper to the lower, so be very carefully with anything involving disassembly

• Advertisement
Advertisement