Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

burning sensation on inner tighs

• 17-08-2009 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

hi everyone,
    i have a burning sensation on the skin of both my inner thighs going from about knee level up to but not into my groin area. its not itchy and there's no visible rash, its just slightly painful. had it now for about two days and im afraid it might spread any suggestions as to what it is or how to get rid

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Go to your doctor :) He/She will sort you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Have you been out jogging/playing sport or anything that may cause unusual friction?

It could be something as simple as using a new detergent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

sorry OP but we can't and don't give advice like this here.

If you have a concern about a health related matter then you need to go see a doctor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement