Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good alterations service, Drogheda/Dundalk

Options
  • 17-08-2009 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good alterations service?

Need a dress altered, so not just your typical taking up hems etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

There is a wee place on Park Street in Dundalk, has been there for years so I guess they must be doing something right. The only thing I had personally altered was by a crowd in Backhouses Centre, above central news. It was only jeans shortened so don't know what they are like for complex things.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lady Jay

hey

thanks for that duffman, ill check them out, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

the lady was on Park Street, she has moved to the Long Walk shopping centre. beside Penneys
    Regards,Rugbyman

Cool, thanks for the clarification, saves me a an hour wandering park st:D

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭ratsam

I use a place in Drogheda for everything from hems to rips in jeans etc etc etc. The wife too...! Its a small place just beside the O2 Store on West Street. Right beside Dunnes. Its basically an open door with a staircase. Go right to the top and ring the bell..! They are super fast and cheap.

Rats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

There's a grand wee place in the Greenacres shopping centre..just round the corner from Mace.

Thanks for all the recommendations, very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭ipadzz

Just to bump this thread. Looking to get a blazer and a few other items taken in.
    Anyone have any good/bad experiences or recommendations of places in the Drogheda area?

Advertisement