Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radios

Options
  • 17-08-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

hey all,
    im looking for a radio under 50 that comes with a decent earpeice.
    any suggestions and links?

thanks,
    Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

If you can find someone else who wants the same thing, there's a pair of XTR446 in pixmania.ie that are pretty much all you'll ever want for Airsoft. 80 quid r so for the pair, they come with earpieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

gerrowadat wrote: »
    If you can find someone else who wants the same thing, there's a pair of XTR446 in pixmania.ie that are pretty much all you'll ever want for Airsoft. 80 quid r so for the pair, they come with earpieces.

Mine arrived today......excellent quality and value.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

really?

what type of earpeices are they?
    like is there an attachment to speak(instead of pressing the button) or can you just hear through them?im guessing its 2 pin?i want to get a proper headset for it

how long did it take to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Yep, it's a earpiece, with a tiny boom mic, the one guy is wearing here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fayer_/3566756803/

It's one pin, any motorola talkabout headset will fit it.

Pixmania are good, based in france, they use DHL so will be with you in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I got the same radios during the week and used them at MAC on sunday, very very good i must say.

From the same place too, nice and quick.

• Advertisement

thats definatly the earpeice!!deadly!thats what im looking for!!

thanks for your help! once i get my 3v card in 10 days and hook it up with paypal im ordering it!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I have these radios as well, couldn't recommend them more.

And I wouldn't bother running your 3V card through PayPal, otherwise your just giving PayPal a cut of your money.

oh thanks for the heads up!i should of known they would try take a cut!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,808 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

They take €1.50 to confirm the card then refund it to your account in about 2 days, so you don't lose it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Yeah, but if you use a card credit through PayPal -which the 3V card will be seen as- they take a cut under "credit card fee's". And you also have to wait like a month to get that €1.50 back.

And no problem boylarz, hate to see someone spend more money then they have to. (Even if it is only a little amount).

• Advertisement

thanks for all your help i just got my 3v card today and i orderd the talkies 5 mins ago:)

Advertisement