Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PR & Events Management Fresher Starting in Sept-Looking for room mates

Options
  • 17-08-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey guys,im 19 & starting 1st year of PR with Events Management in a few weeks,
    was gonna live at Milligans place but i have to pay every single day for parking and simply cant afford.
    Then i checked out Gateway with freeparking but my option is to live on my own or live with 1 other person.

Im looking for a place full of people,
    I'm coming up from Waterford so I dont know any1,
    love going out for student nights and havin a good session but I wouldn't go mad and have the radio blaring and keep every1 awake after the clubs-but I do love going out lol Work as a Dj so i have the tunes for the parties-Cant WAIT FOR RAG WEEK,
    ****Im a non smoker-bad asthma,****
    Have a car also.
    Looking for a place thats close to clubs and a decent walking distance from Sligo IT,
    never been to sligo in my life so i dont know the layout.
    So please post loads of replys guys and girls,i'll live with either! cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Just to let you know theres a car park right beside milligan place that im nearly 100% sure is free parking, theres like 3 in a row and the car park at the top is free(i think ;D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 EmmettPower90

thats great cos Milligans looks MILES BETTER than Gateway!! :D

So I can park free ya ? thats ace:cool:

I read the conversation about is Sligo IT any good?
    and all i read was a slagging match between mayo and sligo :o
    has any 1 a good opinion about student nights or the college its self?

Would really appreciate it, cheers guys:cool:

thats great cos Milligans looks MILES BETTER than Gateway!! :D

So I can park free ya ? thats ace:cool:

I read the conversation about is Sligo IT any good?
    and all i read was a slagging match between mayo and sligo :o
    has any 1 a good opinion about student nights or the college its self?

Would really appreciate it, cheers guys:cool:

From Sligo myself, going into first year in the it aswell, few of my friends are doing your course ;D anyways from going out in the town the student nights seem to be good craic and a lot better then going out at weekends in the town. Was out for rag week last year and it was a serious bitta craic, also last year the clarence seemed to pull in some huge djs, they had deadmau, sander van doorn, marco v, sasha , and a good few more. As for the sligo mayo thing don't have a clue in the same boat as yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 welboy

strongr wrote: »
    From Sligo myself, going into first year in the it aswell, few of my friends are doing your course ;D anyways from going out in the town the student nights seem to be good craic and a lot better then going out at weekends in the town. Was out for rag week last year and it was a serious bitta craic, also last year the clarence seemed to pull in some huge djs, they had deadmau, sander van doorn, marco v, sasha , and a good few more. As for the sligo mayo thing don't have a clue in the same boat as yourself!

hey jus 1 derin duz ne 1 no wer i cud get a time table 4 marketing pr and events n sligo??missed d introduction thing tdy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 welboy

Hey guys,im 19 & starting 1st year of PR with Events Management in a few weeks,
    was gonna live at Milligans place but i have to pay every single day for parking and simply cant afford.
    Then i checked out Gateway with freeparking but my option is to live on my own or live with 1 other person.

Im looking for a place full of people,
    I'm coming up from Waterford so I dont know any1,
    love going out for student nights and havin a good session but I wouldn't go mad and have the radio blaring and keep every1 awake after the clubs-but I do love going out lol Work as a Dj so i have the tunes for the parties-Cant WAIT FOR RAG WEEK,
    ****Im a non smoker-bad asthma,****
    Have a car also.
    Looking for a place thats close to clubs and a decent walking distance from Sligo IT,
    never been to sligo in my life so i dont know the layout.
    So please post loads of replys guys and girls,i'll live with either! cheers :D

hey jus 1 derin duz ne 1 no wer i cud get a time table 4 marketing pr and events n sligo??missed d introduction thing tdy!!

• Advertisement

well guys living in Milligan place now,
    missed registration and orientation lol was too ill. will be heading up the weekend.

and to reply to you i dont even know where the college is let alone info on the course lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

welboy wrote: »

You can get it on the IT website http://timetables.itsligo.ie:81/programme.htm

If it's not uploaded there yet just go into one of the offices/library and you should be able to get one.

Dont think time tables will come out till monday? well not getting mine till monday for networking and systems course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cutiechick

hi emmett im louise/cutiechick im only after joinin boards.ie im also a first yr student at sligoit and im also doin marketng pr and event management nywy i read ur lst post hope u found a place 2 stay im stayin at gateway nywys im frm ballina and im also 19 bt i dont know any1 apart frm my flatmate who drnks al da tme anywys probably cya 2moro at da induction

Looking forward to meeting the class :cool:
    and yourself, i can honestly say i dont know any1 from balina lol
    room mate moved in an hour ago thank god, was sick of sitting around all weekend, how is gateway apts, i wanted to live there but they wer booked out, milligans is v nice, but im across from a haltin site:confused: lol

• Advertisement

hi lukin forward 2 mettin u 2:)gateway is rly nice my flatmate is only after movin in earlier i woz rly lucky cause i gt da lst apartment dt woz left in gateway so do u know ny1 dt is goin 2 da it

no way you got the last apt , so it was you that stole my place!! :D:P
    im on the waiting list now :L altho this place mite work out better cos theres a shop and nightclub and bars and tesco all like 2 min walk, i must still find the college when i get up tomorrow mornin cos i was there friday but i was like a zombie after drivin up from waterford so i dont even remember goin there:D, is anybody goin out tomorow nite do you know ? lol im mad for a nite out, havent been out in weeks. No i dont know 1 person up here:rolleyes:

hey i tink ders a few goin ot 2nite bt i dont know ny1 dwn here and im mad 4 a nite ot wt r u up 2 dis evenin:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 fordey101

hey elmo

Advertisement