Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lion Bar Ice-Creams

Options
  • 17-08-2009 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Just came across these new Lion Bar ice-creams in Tesco.
    I assume they came from UK with the £ sign blazened across the front.
    All in all,another let down in the bar turned ice-cream market.
    Anyone else tried one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They are all very expensive too. I talked before of the cheapskate ben & jerry/hagen daz type icecream. Let your ice-cream go soft in the fridge and then crush up chocolate biscuits and mix them in, bourbons work well. You could mix in chopped up bars too, wafery/biscuit ones like lions, toffee crisp, twix etc would work well.

People think it sounds odd yet have been sticking flakes in 99's for decades! If I had a shop I would have twix's stuck in them as an alternative offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

I don't care about the price with this one (though they are well overpriced), My favourite bar is the lion bar so i cant wait to try this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

hmmm love lion bars!! Must keep an eye out for this!!

Advertisement